Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,042 members, 7,956,885 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

Radio Biafra Gets New Broadcaster. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Gets New Broadcaster. (672 Views)

FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra / BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra / (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Biafra Gets New Broadcaster. by SirBlack999(m): 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
"Our Leader, Mazi Nnamdi on this day, 8th of July 2021 directed that I, Simon Ekpa should start broadcasting from Radio Biafra with immediate effect.

"On this note, it is honour, and at the same time, a call to service, a call to serve Biafra nation, and a call to serve lovers of freedom.

"This task, I will do with everything in me to see that we maintain the momentum and the legacy of our leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, and IPOB.

"I will serve with everything in me and I will double my effort in media, diplomacy, and otherwise to the best interest of Biafra people.

"I am just a servant and I will serve. Our leader will continue to lead this struggle from wherever he is.

"I am Simon Ekpa, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's disciple on Biafra restoration."

Simon Ekpa LL.M (Master of Laws) is a human rights activist and a legal researcher and advisor.

He is a native of Ngbo in the Ohaukwu Local Government Area of Ebonyi State in Southeastern Nigeria.

He is said to be a chief and one of those in line to the throne as the son of the late King Nwangbo (The Ogaba Idu of Ngbo clan).

Simon has been living in Finland for more than a decade. He is a Finnish citizen and a politician. He was recently elected deputy councillor in his municipality.

Radio Biafra stands at the centre of the Biafra agitation struggle since its inception.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/09/finland-based-nigerian-finnish-citizen-simon-ekpa-takes-over-nnamdi-kanu-radio-biafra

Re: Radio Biafra Gets New Broadcaster. by AfonjaMuslim: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
Simon Ekpa is a good substitute

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Gets New Broadcaster. by SirBlack999(m): 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Radio Biafra Gets New Broadcaster. by rittanie(f): 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
Is he now part of the broadcasters or the new Leader I don't get
Re: Radio Biafra Gets New Broadcaster. by donbachi(m): 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
"Okpa"... Ok oo.
Re: Radio Biafra Gets New Broadcaster. by TarOrfeeek: 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
Simon Ekpa is a highly cerebral man.

He combines high intelligence with dogged fighting spirit and skills.

He will be a proper asset for IPOB, and a more difficult revolutionary to capture than MNK
Re: Radio Biafra Gets New Broadcaster. by hisgrace090: 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
From glory to glory the move continues.
Re: Radio Biafra Gets New Broadcaster. by MiztaPepperoni(m): 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
Wethin dey baffle me for these ipigs be say those wey dey the so called zoo just dey loyal for their ogas wey dey chill and enjoy life abroad.

Imagine biafra president go be UK citizen and vice president go be Finland citizen.
Re: Radio Biafra Gets New Broadcaster. by Hyperchi(m): 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
MiztaPepperoni:
Wethin dey baffle me for these ipigs be say those wey dey the so called zoo just dey loyal for their ogas wey dey chill and enjoy life abroad.

Imagine biafra president go be UK citizen and vice president go be Finland citizen.
why the panadol, trek to Abuja to show ur loyalty and get ur reward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Gets New Broadcaster. by jetpack(m): 2:17am On Jul 10, 2021
Interesting
Re: Radio Biafra Gets New Broadcaster. by dignity33: 2:34am On Jul 10, 2021
Simon Ekpe is a good replacement, i did respect him because he is more intelligent and understanding on how to treat an opposition. He is less dictatorial and will be able to carried all Biafran along . Congratulations our dear brother.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Gets New Broadcaster. by allcomage: 4:48am On Jul 10, 2021
This a square peg in a square hole. All the best.
Re: Radio Biafra Gets New Broadcaster. by superCleanworks(m): 5:25am On Jul 10, 2021
noted

(1) (Reply)

Someone Please Explain Lauretta Onochie's Twitter Bio? / We Are ‘not Aware’ Of Buhari’s Tweet Deleted By Twitter – FG / Soon To Be Dismissed Abba Kyari, Has Brought Shame And Reproach To The North.psc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.