Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) (61153 Views)

We’ll Defeat Buhari In This Battle Nnamdi Kanu Started’ – IPOB / Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS / Emmanuel Macron On 6-Month Internship In Nigeria (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by ohosi4real(m): 8:43am On Jul 10, 2021
Na Buhari make this man popular
Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by richmond500: 8:44am On Jul 10, 2021
Realtalk20:

Bros while I agree with some of your posts but I have a question.

What do you do for a living?

I am not Yahoo,
Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by richmond500: 8:45am On Jul 10, 2021
Realtalk20:

Simplyleo alternative monicker

Go through its posts he and the iboez have a relationship!! grin

This one is obsessed with that tribe wow grin

No see time person dey use O grin

Tomorrow they will be blaming village people grin

I am not against igbos, I am against Igbos, check my comments, I only attack ipob piglets

2 Likes

Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by Divoc19(f): 8:47am On Jul 10, 2021
Omoslim26:
He started very well, I was astonished the first time I heard him speak �he made me realize that massob was actually heading to no where.
I was won over by how he was projecting the struggle to the international community,then boom all of a sudden he changed and brought out his true color��.
Egomaniac.
Hates criticism.
Proud.
Supremacists.
And then boom he did the worse� appraising the release of hardened prisoners back into a very peaceful IMO State.
Went openly to cheer and call killers wrecking trouble into a land that he says he is fighting for angels, knowing fully well the impact such dastardly act will have on the region and it's people �.
That was it for me.
I wish him a fair trial.
Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by target100: 8:48am On Jul 10, 2021
Which stupid wisdom, your comprehension must be that of 2yrs old to think kanu has wisdom, ( i feel for your household)
Titto93:
This picture tells a story of a small beginning. It's not how big you started but consistency.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu started very small as shown in the picture but today, kings, Queens, presidents and millions of people all listens to him and share his great wisdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:50am On Jul 10, 2021
Titto93:
This picture tells a story of a small beginning. It's not how big you started but consistency.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu started very small as shown in the picture but today, kings, Queens, presidents and millions of people all listens to him and share "his great wisdom".

His great Wisdom or his Great Madness...Bring ya head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2021
richmond500:
he is nothing but a violent yahoo boy

Who is now in history books and will be studied in history, make a name for yourself either way. He is a good yahoo boy then. Reason why Nigeria is bad, the youths are not in one mind. Always against each other online, offline.
Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by PIMPAR: 8:54am On Jul 10, 2021
November1857:
In your little Aboki mind ! Who is more yehoo than the Nigerian politicians,

Hypocrised every where...

Use your sense for once

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by richmond500: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Who is now in history books and will be studied in history, make a name for yourself either way. He is a good yahoo boy then. Reason why Nigeria is bad, the youths are not in one mind. Always against each other online, offline.
I won't go the fraud way to make a name.

Youths against each other? Pls speak something else,
u insult our country, insult its government, insult our pride, insult every tribe but do not expect us to insult NK fraudulent firm called Ipob?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by Seniorwriter(m): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2021
Elock1:
God knows I really don't know what to make out of some Nigerians, especially the "non-paid" buhari supporters.

They say MNK na yahoo boy, OK atleast he is a truthful yahoo boy.
All what he is saying isn't it the truth?

They said its because he was insulting people.
Igboho that didn't insult anybody.. How far?

Seriously with the steady killings, nepotism, undevelopment and tyranny people still get mind dy support am.

When I just dy think this thing I just get mad. I'm just pushed to ask why dem send me come Naija.

Very disheartening to see that a large number of people on here lack a good sense of reasoning and still support this present terrorists administration.

We need young visionary leaders.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by ba7man(m): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2021
See how Nnamdi Kanu ended.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by MikelIbe: 9:01am On Jul 10, 2021
Titto93:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu started very small as shown in the picture but today, kings, Queens, presidents and millions of people all listens to him and share his great wisdom.

hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

No igbo is laughing at chief Sunday ighoho the way BMCs made us believe here.

Let's unite as southerners and fight our common enemy.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE
Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by Ibkhaleel: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2021
This is the problem with Igbos no matter where they are even inn Canada or on the surface iof the moon, they are collectively and mentally deranged, backward, criminally insane, bigoted and self-destructive.

Here we have a terrorist and a fugitive ordering the killings and beheading of his own people back in Nigeria including 10 innocent young girls beheaded for babalawo juju rubbish, innocent lives, other people's children, but this danegun abia kabukabu people care less about their own people senselessly getting slaughtered by terrorists, his first instic is to defend a criminal, a terrorists and a fugitive?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by Emerie22(m): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2021
epondudu:
Kanu is a terrorist.

Like your stinking grandfather

Jihadist Fool
Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by Ibkhaleel: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2021
MikelIbe:

hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

Your enemies are your own selves... You kill your people for rituals you destroy govt properties in ur own area and you come online to insult and abuse the north.....wise up check and see have u ever seen any hate speeach by a norther here? Its u alone that are dancing d music of ur madness

You seek Justice for Nnamdi Kanu, who will seek Justices for the 10 Innocent Girls killed by ESN to fortify their Odeshi?
Is it because it had nothing to do with Fulani Herdsmen? Or the 10 girls were not born by women

Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by Ibkhaleel: 9:06am On Jul 10, 2021
MikelIbe:

You seek Justice for Nnamdi Kanu, who will seek Justices for the 10 Innocent Girls killed by ESN to fortify their Odeshi?
Is it because it had nothing to do with Fulani Herdsmen? Or the 10 girls were not born by women

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:07am On Jul 10, 2021
He started the small but today he is a fish bone in the neck of Fulanise, he tarries in the hearts of all fulanise in Nigeria and the ones from the sahel areas of Africa, his voice drives them mad to the level that even a little almajiri boy hears the name Mazi Kanu he will pickup stone and throw in the air,even their unborns knows the name Kanu.

It all started from that small blue canopy table.

The Buhari nightmare like everyday.
Mazi is the name that invoke shock in the hearts of lai Mohamed, Adamu Garba, Garba Sani, anything Garba, even Al Rufai and his son who never had a good up bringing whom his mum never told him to respect womanhood.

Mazi is the name when Mayatti Allah hears he do almost loose hope in their Fulani agenda in Nigeria, am not talking about all the emirs in the far North cos they shit in their pants and send some Allah's worriors to broadcast and threaten war on the south.

Even the machineries from the sahel that Al Rufai and his gang brought in to Nigeria for 2015 election should in case Buhari lost knows the name Kanu , which today has become catastrophe in their country they couldn't go back because God disgraced Al Rufai and his gang. Mazi show all those things before now and aired it out but we took him for Granted.
Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by Ibkhaleel: 9:07am On Jul 10, 2021
MikelIbe:

Blind tribalistic hateful deceitful liar...

Hate and falsehood will surely kill you....

Your enemies are your own selves... You kill your people for rituals you destroy govt properties in ur own area and you come online to insult and abuse the north.....wise up check and see have u ever seen any hate speeach by a norther here? Its u alone that are dancing d music of ur madness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by Emerie22(m): 9:08am On Jul 10, 2021
Eriggs:
Kanu and his brainwashed animals are all bastards.
Argue with your fathers

You will continue to be Fulani Slave until you die
Second class Muslim
Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2021
richmond500:
I won't go the fraud way to make a name.

Youths against each other? Pls speak something else,
u insult our country, insult its government, insult our pride, insult every tribe but do not expect us to insult NK fraudulent firm called Ipob?

What pride do you have as a Nigerian, most youths now yahoo boys, drug dealers, etc, that see those as a way to make a life and japa, every young mind. And old mind want to japa, is that pride, if them open border of big countries, 24 hours only, Nigeria fit empty. My kids can pick up their passport and travel anywhere in the world without visa like this, even Ghana passport Dey go southy, Georgia, Jamaica, Azerbaijan, and some countries free, Nigeria Has no pride anymore, no airline to our name, the only thing fighting for us abroad is our brains we offer. Nigeria lost its pride. Stop talking about pride, about a country that have no SYSTEM, no PATTERN, no DIRECTION, anybody say, so as you like, useless constitution, hopeless leaders with no foresight or vision, old oligarchs been supported by young minds that should be throwing them out of power. Buhari have been in power since 70s tell me his contribution to humanity in Nigeria. Dull, dumb no business acumen, no leading qualities. Even though I don’t support Kanu approach, he is fighting for a better life, if you can listen to his speech. He was given the mints to give up the struggle he declined. What a man, in this generation, many would accept.
Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by Nature8(m): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2021
Titto93:

Inspiring
Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by TheCOAS: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2021
Titto93:

And now he is gonna end it in Kirikiri same way his fellow fraudsters ended it
Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by Chiboy484(m): 9:14am On Jul 10, 2021
Free MNK

Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by Patrioticman007(m): 9:18am On Jul 10, 2021
Frontail:
cheesy

This your picture can make one have laugh seizure. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin
Monkey enter kenya Forest,
& disappeared to Nigerian Zoo, no be miracle be that

1 Share

Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by Telekinetic: 9:21am On Jul 10, 2021
richmond500:
NK is the greatest scammer in 21st century, capable of deceiving million of ipob piglets.

He carries his atrocities as ipob general then when things turn bad for him, he will play the victim card and make it looks like people hate igbos and his brainswashed piglets can't even reason
Shuo.... Who’s this one again? It’s like they’ve shared Motorola phones to a new batch of Fulani herdsmen... Smh
Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by Godmademan(m): 9:23am On Jul 10, 2021
Can someone just tell me what these dudes were trying to do here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVQT-uaERQM
Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by ShedrachU(m): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2021
Small? And he had all those tabs? Scammer!!

1 Like

Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by abeggnow: 9:26am On Jul 10, 2021
Elock1:
God knows I really don't know what to make out of some Nigerians, especially the "non-paid" buhari supporters.

They say MNK na yahoo boy, OK atleast he is a truthful yahoo boy.
All what he is saying isn't it the truth?

They said its because he was insulting people.
Igboho that didn't insult anybody.. How far?

Seriously with the steady killings, nepotism, undevelopment and tyranny people still get mind dy support am.

When I just dy think this thing I just get mad. I'm just pushed to ask why dem send me come Naija.
point out one thing mnk has said that is true. lets start with Buhari being dead and replaced by an imposter. then fulani taking over and many more, the truth is that he was strugling for him self only. andlied consistedly to the gullible igbos.no secessionist movement has succeeded thru hate speeches. also mnk is not a leader. if u doubt me look ar leader that have lead independence movement and compare. non are egocentric, non promoted hate, non promoted violence.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Commissions Road Named After Him In Guinea Bissau (Photos) / Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro / El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.