Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) (61455 Views)

We’ll Defeat Buhari In This Battle Nnamdi Kanu Started’ – IPOB / Throwback Of When Nnamdi Kanu Started His Yahoo Yahoo - PHOTOS / Emmanuel Macron On 6-Month Internship In Nigeria (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 11, 2021
Calitoscassius:
I am not a celebrity. grin if i sounded like a celebrity to you then you need to get out more, it also means that you value so called celebrities too much and cloths do not make rich friends for you your character, what is in your brain and your productivity are what would make friends for you, i am not rich.

Now the reason my son's mother buys him designer cloths is she says because they last longer than other cheap cloths and believe it or not that is also the reason rich people or celebrities as you call them buys designer cloths. I mean What would be the point of buying a cheap £20 pair of shoes or cloth and after 3 months the shoes or cloth will fall apart or wear and tear? Might aswell buy a pair of Gucci shoes that cost £200 that will last for 2 years. If you keep buying cheap £20 shoes every 3 months you would even end up paying the £250 or more for shoes in 2 years, you see her logic? grin i think it makes sense, don't you?

And oh! There is a shop called TKmaxx where you can buy designer cloths and shoes for cheap, they are cheap in TKmaxx because sometimes these designer cloths are direct from the factories. And oh! did you also know that Gucci, Prada, Armani and Dolce and Gabana or Fendi do not actually make their cloths they make their cloths for very cheap prices in countries like Bangladesh,Turkey and Pakistan. Where they employ cheap & child labour for less than $1 a day. (Which is really wrong) all Gucci, Armani, Prada or Fendi does is endorse these cloths sown or made in Bangladesh, Turkey, Pakistan and even China with their designer labels that's all! So they are not really made by these designers.

See? My son lives with his mother so she buys these cloths. And yes! She either throws them away or gives them to charity shops and these charity shops resell the cloths to other people for cheap, see? Because designer cloths or shoes last longer

Anything else you would like to ask please feel free to ask me.
Cheers!! cheesy

Okay when I first read this post I genuinely thought you were making sense, but maybe I just changed my clothes now suddenly your post stopped making sense...

Gucci are not more durable than other clothes, the cloth I'm currently wearing I've had it for over 3 years and it still looks brand new, secondly if Gucci were more durable than other clothes Gucci would have gone out of business long time ago, most brands intentionally make their products less durable so they can make more profit, read 'Great light bulb conspiracy' just a tiny example of this point...

You expect me to believe that your kid can wear one Gucci for 2 years straight, you won't keep buying new ones because his current ones are durable? There is also another way brands make their products less durable, through Trends, this is why Apple keep releasing new versions every year although the new versions arent really that different, so you will have to keep buying new Gucci to keep up with the trend so the durability point doesn't make any sense...

Now saying productivity and brains makes you friends isn't true it might make you a valuable servant but it won't make you friends, there are many situations in my life where I've been far more productive than my peers yet I somehow ended up being more lonely i learnt that everybody listens to a rich irrespective of how stupid he sounds because they think he can tell them how to be rich

grin U are getting free education from me.
Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by Frenzy01(m): 1:14am On Jul 11, 2021
Lol.. This picture shouldn't be more than 10 years. undecided

anyways, I sell and I buy any breed of dog swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact info
Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
LordVoldermort:

Okay when I first read this post I genuinely thought you were making sense, but maybe I just changed my clothes now suddenly your post stopped making sense...

Gucci are not more durable than other clothes, the cloth I'm currently wearing I've had it for over 3 years and it still looks brand new, secondly if Gucci were more durable than other clothes Gucci would have gone out of business long time ago, most brands intentionally make their products less durable so they can make more profit, read 'Great light bulb conspiracy' just a tiny example of this point...

You expect me to believe that your kid can wear one Gucci for 2 years straight, you won't keep buying new ones because his current ones are durable? There is also another way brands make their products less durable, through Trends, this is why Apple keep releasing new versions every year although the new versions arent really that different, so you will have to keep buying new Gucci to keep up with the trend so the durability point doesn't make any sense...

Now saying productivity and brains makes you friends isn't true it might make you a valuable servant but it won't make you friends, there are many situations in my life where I've been far more productive than my peers yet I somehow ended up being more lonely i learnt that everybody listens to a rich irrespective of how stupid he sounds because they think he can tell them how to be rich

grin U are getting free education from me.
I agree, it would never make sense to you and that is good for me. grin

If you say so. You obviously didn't read or understood where i wrote that they make it cheaply by employing cheap labour in poor countries for far less than how much they sell their cloths, therefor makes huge profits, nearly if not more than 100% profits. So how do they make money then? If only just the rich can afford their cloths as you have been insinuating or believes? And the populations of the rich is definitely greater than the poor, mind you also not all rich buys their products. Tell me! undecided why would any sensible rich being buy expensive cloths that would not last long? It wouldn't make an economic sense. And oh! Believe it or not rich folks do not like to waste money that is why they are rich.

Yes!, you! You, Your experiences, your experiences cannot be the same as everyone else's you also need to change your peers if that is how they made you feel like a servant and lonely.

Mmmm.. ISMH again, you ended up lonely, you, you, you, you! You listen to stupid rich people.. for some reason you think everyone's lives are the same as yours. We all might aswell be born by the same mother and named the same as you, as i ve asserted earlier You need to get out more! grin

Sure! you gave me free education on your life experiences. cheesy atleast you didn't dispute everything i have written in my comment. Oh! try educating yourself on other people's lives experiences it my help you change your narrow minded views.

You know? I could teach you alot on how most businesses make profits. But hey! Why bother? you seem to know so much.
Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by summerflame(m): 2:42am On Jul 12, 2021
richmond500:
NK is the greatest scammer in 21st century, capable of deceiving million of ipob piglets.

U mean ipob puppies?... Lol
Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by summerflame(m): 2:43am On Jul 12, 2021
jlinkd78:
Humble beginning and today d most discussed personality in and out of Nigeria

U mean the ipob self acclaimed bandit?

1 Like

Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by ba7man(m): 3:10am On Jul 12, 2021
jlinkd78:
Humble beginning and today d most discussed personality in and out of Nigeria
Boko haram Shekau, Evans the kidnapper, Clifford Orji, Lawrence Anini etc have all been the most discussed personalities in and out of Nigeria once, so that one no be criteria.
Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by Emerie22(m): 7:41am On Jul 18, 2021
epondudu:

WHY ARE YOU REFERRING TO YOURSELF BRO?
SORRY ITS PAINS YOU.
grin

U re a Disgrace
Re: See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) by epondudu: 7:54am On Jul 18, 2021
Emerie22:

U re a Disgrace
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate / Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor / Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.