Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

How To Completely Get Rid Of Any Stubborn Infection In 3 Simple Steps - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Completely Get Rid Of Any Stubborn Infection In 3 Simple Steps (409 Views)

Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? / Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 / Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Completely Get Rid Of Any Stubborn Infection In 3 Simple Steps by AbumChetachi: 12:49am On Jul 10, 2021
Breakthrough Study Finally Exposes!
How To Completely Get Rid Of Any Stubborn Infection In 3 Simple Steps

Imagine my relief when I got this text from my close pal.

She defeated staph infection by applying the same secrets I'm about to reveal to you.

But before I tell you her story, or even show you the 3 simple steps you're curious about,

I want you to read from the CDC site how Staph kills

Calm down, I'm not trying to scare you.

Instead, I want to expose your mind to how serious this matter is, because frankly, you might not even know.

And I'm talking to you, not as a health personnel (which I really am), but as someone that wants to help.

The same way I talked to my baby girl when she ran to me.

You see, those symptoms...the general body aches and weakness.

The moving sensations all over your body, the pelvic pain.

The quick ejaculation and oh, the annoying itch and discharge from down there.

All the signs and symptoms you are probably feeling even right now.

These symptoms will go away and you will be fine - If you persistently follow these 3 simple steps.

By now, I am sure you just want me to cut to the chase and tell you exactly what these steps are.

Now listen, if you really want to get rid of that infection, you must:
Find a treatment strategy that actually works.
Apply the secret rules that will aggressively give that infection a hot chase.
Ruthlessly focus on getting well at all achievable cost.
But simple doesn't mean it will be easy, no.

The truth is that it will be emotionally draining.

In fact, you might have already started treatment.

Religiously taking shots of bitter liquid twice a day...

Helplessly swallowing pills you bought online.

Spending your hard earned money on multiple infection treatments that have REFUSED to work.

Sometimes, it feels like you're getting better. But before you know it, everything comes crashing down.

You're sick again, completely back to square one.

#sigh
Or you're just starting out, with your lab test in one hand and your eyes searching everywhere for the best solution.

Sorry, but if you don't find the best remedy for that infection, you could become infertile, as a man or a woman.

...Hormonal imbalance, PID, tissue damage...

The worst part of it is that infection causes sepsis.

Sepsis is the end stage of bloodstream infections - kills thousands of people yearly.

But WAIT!
Who Am I And How Do I Know All These?

Chisom Ekilons, Public Health (B.Tech)
Health officer/entrepreneur; one of the frontliners that managed and controlled Coronavirus in my state through community testing, surveillance and rapid response.

But that's a story for another day. Now let's talk about what brought you here.

Not too long ago, I noticed a sudden hike in the rate at which people were selling off herbal infection treatments online.

It went on for months and months without stop. And it left me wondering...
Why The Sudden Hike?
As a health professional, my research instincts kicked in.

I found and interviewed some offline vendors of these herbal supplements. I still remember some of the gory details they told me from their wealth of expertise.

I stuck around and with time, I identified a set of people treating bacterial infections. You won't believe what I discovered.

Well first off, it wasn't a hike in the first place. No it wasn't.

In the search for effective treatments, people have moved from buying at the bus stop to buying online.

Why? They were not getting well no matter what they seemed to take!

So they resorted to buying online.

But that alone did not seem to work because different vendors kept getting identical orders.
Well, I was going to mind my business. It didn't concern me at all, did it?
Until one Sunday evening, a childhood friend who is now a lawyer confided in me that she was dying from chronic staph.

Ah!

That was really the turning point. I had to do something to help my friend and other people too.

As a real Public health professional should...

I embarked on active case search, using qualitative research methods to collect and analyze data.

Surveys, interviews, Observation, experiments, trials and errors.

The long and short of all this grammar is that I carried out a research.
11 months later, I made a shocking discovery. Well, a series of shocking discoveries actually.

I couldn't hold my excitement so I ran off to help my friend!

She implemented everything while still continuing her medications and surprisingly, her medications started working!

She rapidly started getting well...

Two months later she was completely cured of an infection she had struggled with for the past TWO years!

Curious about why it took that long?

Well, a full-blown infection treatment takes 1-2 months, sometimes 3 months if you've had it in your body for too long.

Back to the story, her recovery was a big relief to me for two reasons:

First, she was free from an infection that had been threatening her life, left her depressed and was digging a hole in her wallet.

Secondly, I finally had proof that MY methods work!

Call me paranoid, but I still had to be double sure.

So I shared my SECRETS with other people who were struggling with infections.

They implemented to the last letter and came out clean after a couple of weeks.

Halleluya!

My discovery EXPOSED everything that caused delayed recovery and relapses in two key points:
You're wasting MONEY on treatments without following the RULES
But if you find out the big SECRETS delaying your recovery, you will get well FAST
Realizing that this is a global health problem of serious concern, I decided not to keep this ground-breaking information to myself.

I decided to share with you and with millions of other people in the world who are trying to get rid of stubborn, life-threatening infections.

By compiling my 11 months research into a powerful infection knockout playbook.
Introducing...
Total STI Knockout
An Exposé On How To Defeat Stubborn, Life-Threatening Bacterial Infections By Applying Secrets That Grabs Them By The Throat And Finally Sends Them Packing

Do you know?

Taking herbal supplements alone is not enough to fight stubborn infections.

Because these infections torment your body defense mechanisms, there are rules you must follow to PERMANENTLY KICK STUBBORN INFECTIONS OUT OF YOUR BODY.

In this PLAYBOOK, you will learn all the SECRETS on how to STARVE THE INFECTION and frustrate it out of your body.

In fact, only a handful of people in the industry know that violating any of these rules could delay your recovery and cause relapses.

These rules are valid for all bacterial infections; GONORRHEA, STAPHYLOCOCUS AUREUS, CANDIDIASIS, CHLAMYDIA, BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS, PID, ETC.

Mind you, you might be failing one of these rules without even knowing.
Note that you will continue with your medications while applying these secrets. Think of both as complementary; one cannot go without the other.

So even though these secrets are the backbone to your recovery, your medications are vital too.
But If You Don't Follow These Rules, You Might Never Get Well!
Or if you're lucky enough, you will keep on emptying your account on supplements.

Until someone eventually shows you what to do; someone that probably got this playbook. That's if you're lucky.

Imagine spending heavily and at the same time, putting your liver and kidneys at risk of damage.

However, you must know that it wasn't always like this.

Before now, you could take anything you could lay your hands on and within a short while, you will be fine.

But times have changed.

Antibiotic resistance has skyrocketed.

Most of these bacteria have developed the ability to defeat the drugs designed to kill them.

So now, to get rid of stubborn infections, you need to use iron hand.

You need to be dedicated to your treatment strategy and give maximum focus to what's on ground.

And that's exactly what TOTAL STI KNOCKOUT will give you.

A strict strategy to defeat all types of bacterial infections by applying rules you've never heard of.
Do You Want To:
Stop damaging your organs with prolonged treatment using strong herbs?
Prevent infertility and have the chance to become a parent in the future?
Stop wasting thousands of money on very expensive medication without getting results?
Say goodbye to depression and get well soon?
Get The Playbook Today And Uncover:
The First And Most Important Tool To Move Your Recovery 5 Steps Ahead
It will shock you to know that your medication is not even the first thing you should get right.

If you use this tool correctly, it will mark the turning point for your recovery.

However, if not used properly, it could lead to destruction.

In this playbook, you will certainly learn how to use it to your advantage.

What Kind Of Treatments You Should Use To Avoid Unwanted Complications
This is where most people fail.

They keep running from pillar to post, looking for treatment options and end up making their situations worse.

Before they know it, they are facing end-stage kidney disease.

Find out the kind of treatments you should consider and the particular ones you should run away from.

The 3 Capital Rules You Must Follow To Beat That Infection Hands Down
These 3 capital rules are in fact, 3 capital categories. In total, there are over 10 rules you MUST follow.

Don't worry, they are not complicated and you can easily implement them.

For people that have struggled to treat a particular infection for years or even months, following these rules while taking the right medications IS THE ONLY WAY OUT.

You may decide its not as important as I say it is.

Or that I'm making this whole thing up, your choice.

But by the time you figure out that knowing earlier would have saved you a lot of stress, time and money, you would have lost a lot more.

Think of these rules as very cold water that will put out the flames of disease enveloping your body.

Read Ayomide's story:
My life was hanging by a thread and I cried so many nights because I felt hopeless. I was very close to giving up when I found this guide. Everything changed from that point onwards.
Ayomide
You will also discover;
Water Tight Strategies To Boost Your Immunity For 10x Recovery
When you hear that something is water tight then it is no longer a child's play.

These powerful immune boosting strategies will squash that stubborn infection and help you get back on your feet in record time.

Total Value: N87,000
Think about it, if you get well soon, you will never have to spend your money on treating infections again.
But you don't have to take my word for it.

SEE WHAT PEOPLE SAID - Because this is a sensitive topic, their pictures were omitted.
My husband and I treated Staph for a long time to no avail. We spent thousands of naira on supplements. The secrets in this blueprint helped us put an end to many months of misery.
Mrs Judith
When I saw this opportunity to find out what works, I grabbed it with both hands. Applied it to the last letter and I'm glad I did because it ended in praise.
Mr Ike
Now let me ask you, how much have you already spent trying to get rid of this infection?

You and I know that treating infection is quite expensive.

You can buy one infection flusher at say, 20k to 25k. But because this is a stubborn chronic disease, you end up buying up to 3, 4 or even 5 bottles in the long run.

Yet, that doesn't even guarantee that you will get well.

And when the treatments don't work, you jump over to the next available infection cleanser, coughing up more 20k's and 30k's.

Why do you think people spend so much, up to hundreds of thousands of naira and yet are still struggling with the same infection?

Simple. They are not following the rules that will starve these antibiotic resistant infections out of their body.

Now if N87,000 would wipe off that infection and secure your future, would it be too much a price?

Would you not quickly take the offer?

Remember what is at stake...

Your body organs, your reproductive system, your mental health.

Your bank account too because if all the money you're making is going into buying infection flushers, then you have a big problem.
Now what if you get a HUGE 50% PRICE SLASH on the N87,000, so that you pay only N43k?
You will frantically rush to find the payment button right?

Do you know that because this is a serious health issue, I can decide to charge 30k and people will still pay?

But no, we live in difficult times, with the rising cost of living (especially food stuff).

Country hard!

Plus you might have spent a lot of money on supplements already.

See, the aim of this playbook is not to add to your existing problems.

But to help you get out of the mess that is draining your wallet and leaving you depressed.

So on that note, if you are really tired and angry with this thing and you decide to take up on this offer TODAY,

Then you can pay a tiny fee of 19,500 only.
Just 19,500 Today
Yes, Give Me The Playbook
If You Don't Get This Right Now, You Run The Risk Of Loosing It FOREVER
That's because some 'experts' won't be happy that I am giving away such valuable information here.

They will be really angry that I am 'spoiling their business' of continuously selling off their products.

So this page might not be here if they start agitating too much...

That can happen tomorrow or next week, you never can tell.
To help you heal even faster,

I have packed additional armour you will need for a LIFETIME into a 7 Powerful Anti-Infection Package
The name of the most effective treatment for chronic staph, candidiasis, gonorrhea, UTI's, even if you have already given up hope on surviving this infection) + how to get it at your doorstep in Nigeria. (Real Value =N35,000)

The native Nigerian delicacy that will skyrocket your recovery if you take it at least 3 to 4 times a week AND how to prepare it. (Real Value = N9,000)

How to get a global therapy that is currently being used round the world to cure up to 130 diseases including diabetes, stroke, fibroid, infertility etc with testimonies littered all over the internet and is NAFDAC certified. (Real Value =N60,000)

How to fix the psychological effects this infection has had on you and how to prevent more damage (Real Value = N11,000)

Cheat ways to protect yourself from infection instigated stigma coming from family and friends (Real Value = N7,500)

#6a
Foolproof tips to make sure you never forget to take your medications again. (Real Value = N4,500)

#6b
Common medication mistakes that can make you sicker than you already are (Real Value = N3, 500)

A step by step hand washing technique that is highly effective for protecting you from a truck load of bacterial infections. (Real Value = 3,000)
Total Worth = N133,500
This brings the total worth of everything I'm giving you to over N220,000

But here's the deal breaker

If you take this offer today, you will get the 7 Anti-infection package worth N133,500 for FREE (100%)

This mean you won't pay even 1 cent for it. Consider it as 7 gifts from someone that wants to save your life.

From someone that wants you to get well and continue with your life as if nothing happened.

I know that both the Total STI Knockout playbook and the 7 powerful gifts look as big as My Book Of Bible Stories.

But don't let that scare you, they are actually less than 30 pages each and come in very easy to read pdf formats.

Wait, were you really going to complain in the first place?

Taiwo, one of the people that used these secrets said something really funny.

He said that if there was really a solution to be found, he was ready to cross seven seas, climb the highest mountains and even search the darkest caves to find it.

He was ready to do ANYTHING to get well.

Yes, that's the kind of desperation stubborn bacteria infections put you through.

And if your own infection is still in the early stages and hasn't gotten to this point of total desperation yet, then you are even more lucky.

Why? Because the moment you use methods recommended in this playbook, the infection will clear in lesser time.

Simply because you're right in time with a solution that works.

So what's your excuse?

Shouldn't you be thanking me for making this handy?
Give Me Access!
Is There A Guarantee?
I'm a bit skeptical about giving you a guarantee.

Not because I don't have faith in my methods, far from it.

But because this is a health product and as expected, a lot of factors can delay your recovery.

Especially the human factor.

For instance, you could take this offer now and decide to play with the information inside.

You could decide not to take it seriously.

But I'm trusting that you fully understand the consequences of not treating that infection well.

So, I will take a chance on you and give you a guarantee.

On one condition;

That when you take this offer, you will take it as serious as you take your job or your business.

That you will be determined to use the information provided to finally get rid of that infection.

If you're ready to do what it takes to get well, then you have my ''100% Iron-Clad-Money-Back-Guarantee''

If you don't see jaw-dropping improvements 30 days after applying all the Playbook contains, you get a full refund.

And an apology for wasting your time.

Not even one single question asked.

Just email me and you will get back every single kobo you paid.

PS: Every second wasted without this playbook is another 20k, 30k or even 40k lost to buying supplements that will not help you get well.

Also, these gifts and bonuses are going away soon. Why? because they are too loaded to be given away for free.

Because, who else gives out value worth over N220,000 for only 19,500?

Even you would agree that this is a massive deal.

So if you decide to leave now and come back later, the 7 POWERFUL, ANTI-INFECTION PACKAGE worth N133,500 might no longer be free.

Or worse, this page will be removed forever.

Are you going to get angry with that infection and do EVERYTHING it takes to kick it out of your body?

Or will you let it ruin your life?

The solution you're looking for is on the other side of this page.

Chat me up now on WhatsApp 0 8 0 2 6 5 0 1 1 4 9 to grab it now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Drinking Cold Water Good For Your Body? See What Science Revealed / Recommend A Good Food Supplement / Customers Feed Back On Our Rida Fire For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.