Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

We Need Accommodation At Grenoble Alps, France - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / We Need Accommodation At Grenoble Alps, France (243 Views)

Switzerland - Train Ride Through The Alps / In Need Of Accommodation At Statesboro / See Incredible Helicopter Rescue Of Young Skier On French Alps (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Need Accommodation At Grenoble Alps, France by Neyostar: 3:40am On Jul 10, 2021
I am currently processing my visa to study at University of Grenoble Alps, France. One of the requirements at the embassy is accommodation documents sent by the landlord of the apartment from France. Unfortunately, we have tried to get it through many avenues but no luck. Please if you have any information that could help secure an apartment in Grenoble Alps environs in France kindly forward same. Thanks !
Re: We Need Accommodation At Grenoble Alps, France by Bbyyo: 5:23am On Jul 10, 2021
Neyostar:
I am currently processing my visa to study at University of Grenoble Alps, France. One of the requirements at the embassy is accommodation documents sent by the landlord of the apartment from France. Unfortunately, we have tried to get it through many avenues but no luck. Please if you have any information that could help secure an apartment in Grenoble Alps environs in France kindly forward same. Thanks !

Check facebook page of the schools students there might help with information.

1 Like

Re: We Need Accommodation At Grenoble Alps, France by Neyostar: 7:12am On Jul 10, 2021
Oh thank you. I’ll try that

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Sending A An Envelope Via UPS Or Dhl To South Africa / Please What Are The Easiest Ways For A Photographer To Travel Abroad. / Fun Things To Do With Family And Friends In Ibadan PAINTBALL ACTION FILM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.