Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

In Need Of Accommodation At Statesboro - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / In Need Of Accommodation At Statesboro (187 Views)

Am In Dire Need Of Accommodation In Lagos / We Need Accommodation At Grenoble Alps, France / Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Accommodation At Statesboro by Banji101: 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hello,
I write to seek accommodation assistance from anyone at Georgia Southern University.
The issue is that I was hoping to stay with someone but unfortunately something that I do not even understand came up and this shattered the plan. However, I have tried my best to book an apartment with various apartment agents but they all told me that the earliest move-in date is gonna be the second week in August. I have already booked my flight to be July 16th as regards the initial agreement between myself and a friend in the US that I'll be staying at his place pending the time I am able to book an apartment by August.

I will appreciate a shelter over my head from anyone in a strange country pending the time I will be able to get my apartment in the US by August.

You can reach me via WhatsApp or call on +2347085691521

Thank you.
Re: In Need Of Accommodation At Statesboro by buttlover(m): 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
Go to Facebook, search for Nigerians in Georgia. Talk one on one with em

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Accommodation At Statesboro by Banji101: 12:13am On Jun 24, 2022
Okay. Thank. you very much for this
buttlover:
Go to Facebook, search for Nigerians in Georgia. Talk one on one with em

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Keeps You Busy In The Road? / Travel Palava / Going To HAJJ And Jerusalem Is Wasting Of Money And Developing Their Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.