Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,448 members, 7,836,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Have You Ever Been Assaulted By A Conductor? Lola Okurin Shares His Experience - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Been Assaulted By A Conductor? Lola Okurin Shares His Experience (17981 Views)

Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha / Nursing Mother Drags A Conductor Who Slapped Her Over N50 / A Conductor Fights A Policeman In Oshodi, Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Assaulted By A Conductor? Lola Okurin Shares His Experience by sisisioge: 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
Baba40:

It is well to every abobaku oooo... we can meet at Ojodu if you dont mind. I sent u a message on WhatsApp

Sisisisoge

Oga my friend just called that you called her. Biko no stress her o though she said she carried you play cruise small. But leave her alone....I left her number here a while ago when she was looking to get an apartment or so. Biko mention me on the thread let me edit. Thanks.
Re: Have You Ever Been Assaulted By A Conductor? Lola Okurin Shares His Experience by amiibaby(f): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
XYZo:

Always sharing things later . Nawa for you o angry
what's your business? Names for u too
Re: Have You Ever Been Assaulted By A Conductor? Lola Okurin Shares His Experience by amiibaby(f): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
XYZo:

Always sharing things later . Nawa for you o angry
what's your business? Nawa for u too
Re: Have You Ever Been Assaulted By A Conductor? Lola Okurin Shares His Experience by MinahTee(f): 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
Realtalk20:
This is a strange thread indeed

What a way to start the weekend by recounting how a bus conductor slapped you and looking for other fellows who have been slapped by conductors ? Why, to form a union of people who conductors slapped?

I don't understand what is happening on this forum again. Is it a lack of quality content or
what ?

Of what Value to humanity or animals is this information going to be?

Why not kuku turn this forum to an x-rated site so we can finally confirm that it is dead indeed?

Bros,If you have no experience about what's going on here, why don't you just keep shut

It not a must to post a comment in every post.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Assaulted By A Conductor? Lola Okurin Shares His Experience by Realtalk20: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
MinahTee:

Bros,If you have no experience about what's going on here, why don't you just keep shut

It not a must to post a comment in every post.

Shut up if you pain you grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Assaulted By A Conductor? Lola Okurin Shares His Experience by Fashsilo(m): 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
My own assaulted from conductor was his armpit...dis guy open his armpit omo almost land in coma

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Assaulted By A Conductor? Lola Okurin Shares His Experience by badboyTee(m): 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
Realtalk20:
This is a strange thread indeed

What a way to start the weekend by recounting how a bus conductor slapped you and looking for other fellows who have been slapped by conductors ? Why, to form a union of people who conductors slapped?

I don't understand what is happening on this forum again. Is it a lack of quality content or what ?

Of what Value to humanity or animals is this information going to be?

Why not kuku turn this forum to an x-rated site so we can finally confirm that it is dead indeed?
oga cheer up some time no be everything be seriousness get sense abeg

HASTA LA VISTA ❤

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Assaulted By A Conductor? Lola Okurin Shares His Experience by ronaldbecky(m): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
phorget:

Similar incident happened to me at Onitcha some years back, if I had a gun I would have killed somebody that day. That singular act made me to hate the igbos till date.
am sorry to say...u truly is a bloody bastard....no offense
Re: Have You Ever Been Assaulted By A Conductor? Lola Okurin Shares His Experience by XYZo: 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
amiibaby:
what's your business? Nawa for u too

Na my business na my business angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Assaulted By A Conductor? Lola Okurin Shares His Experience by adedayourt(m): 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
I was assaulted by a conductor exactly 3weeks ago. I was so annoyed but I knew I could not do anything about it, I couldn't handle him.

Fast-forward to today, I stepped out and I saw the same conducted being battered by two guys.

Wetin him do, he pressed a passengers breast in the bus. He was properly battered.

I had joy in my heart.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Assaulted By A Conductor? Lola Okurin Shares His Experience by MinahTee(f): 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
Realtalk20:

Shut up if you pain you grin

Who pain you?
Get a life bro
Re: Have You Ever Been Assaulted By A Conductor? Lola Okurin Shares His Experience by olalekan9320(m): 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
UKBobo:

No mind am, na these ones are just emotional men sef. When he meets Igbo Oga with prospect of a business deal, he will be shining teeth, telling him that the air is fresh in Onitsha and that he always asked his papa why he never name him Nduka grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Assaulted By A Conductor? Lola Okurin Shares His Experience by RedChiefPriest: 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
amiibaby:
Hahaha I don't know if mine will count but I will share it sha later
You're not sharing again?
Re: Have You Ever Been Assaulted By A Conductor? Lola Okurin Shares His Experience by phorget(m): 8:13am On Jul 11, 2021
ronaldbecky:
am sorry to say...u truly is a bloody bastard....no offense

You don't need to be sorry bro, if you've found my hatred for the igbos so offensive and you had the guts to call me a bloody bastard then I guess it's a case of a pot calling kettle black.
Re: Have You Ever Been Assaulted By A Conductor? Lola Okurin Shares His Experience by musa234(m): 11:57am On Jul 11, 2021
phorget:

Similar incident happened to me at Onitcha some years back, if I had a gun I would have killed somebody that day. That singular act made me to hate the igbos till date.
You hate igbos because of agberos in the east? If I tell you what i've faced in the hands of lagos agberos most times when I visit Lagos from Kano you will pity me.. These agberos do no represent a whole tribe or people... They are just irresponsible touts doing what they know how to do best to survive.. Even the indigenous people suffer same fate just as you.. Stop the unnecessary hate!
Re: Have You Ever Been Assaulted By A Conductor? Lola Okurin Shares His Experience by PlayMaker14: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Mine is rather strange.

Few times I forgot my change with conductors ,other times I chartered other people's cases in the bus ,then other times conductors tried to woo me because I was too friendly.

There was this one time some years ago,I boarded a bus in front of school gate, the bus driver kept winking at me through the mirror, then I was in 100level had this baby face that you would think I was 12,I guess the guy thought I was fresh meat to devour.

Anyway,i gave him a tongue out and a fvck you sign,he laughed hard and asked his conductor to collect my number. I just ignored his conductor who kept asking,that even made me more irritated add that to the bus driver that kept winking till I highlighted from the bus.

Interesting. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Ekiti / 20 Oil Thieves Sent To Jail (photos) / Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ondo Traditional Ruler, 4 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.