Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) (97470 Views)

UAE Stops International Airlines From Boarding Nigerian Passengers To Dubai / Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria / Nigerian Man Hospitalized In US After Entering Plane For First Time & Was Tied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by tianshie(m): 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
If I was there I would have tore that rag to pieces

This is the language of ra"pists.
Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by infogeneral: 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
Even in the US, the land of freedom. Meaning there's no absolute freedom under heaven.
Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
What do u think was the original sin that caused the fall in Eden? Bible is a book of parables and we were told what caused the fall in that regards.They ate fruit ok, and out of what they ate, the serpent had a seed. Seed in the bible symbolise children because God told Abraham that his seeds were going to be as the stars of heaven, if he could number them. After they ate that fruit, enemity was placed between the seed of the serpent and that of the woman. Originally serpent was the closest beast to the human race til it could talk and reason unlike other animals. It was so close to mankind til it could meet a woman and produce a complete human being. It was after this, that the serpent was cursed and it became a creeping creature. The affinity b/w animals and human beings was what scientists discovered and said that we evolved from apes. Blood was mixed in Eden via sex and the rule set for it was broken, condemning every body born into this earth by sex to sin. Nice if we can meet for more expositions.
Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by Pacesetter123(m): 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
Pernotti:

Lol. Who boards a plane bare feet? These guys never cease to amaze me with stupidity
Have you ever seen a brotherhood of the cross and star member from Olumba Olumba Obu church in Calabar traveling before?
If you had seen one, you wouldn't have asked this question.

1 Like

Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
SmellySperm:
See thighs na...
what's so special about the thighs
Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by Fxwarrior: 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/travel/travel-news/model-claims-stopped-boarding-flight-24499396

Teach society to respect women or women to respect society?

Like seriously? She dare not try that in Turkey.
Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by peacettw: 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
Kriss216:
I still dey wonder why God created women out of our ribs instead of our brains.

Good one
Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by GABRIEL6036: 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
Devil incarnated, she is sick upstairs to think that she has dressed up. Oloshi OMO. But meanwhile I like her body for Vaseline to satisfy and calm my gbooola grin grin
Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by greypencils: 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
Martinez39s:
The shediot said "it's 2021 and you need a dress code for a flight if you are a woman." Lol. As if they cancelled her flight because she is a woman, not that she did something inappropriate. Victim card!
Shediot indeed! Like other women were not on the plane? Why was she the only one singled out?
Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by shogsman(m): 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mtcheww, foolish feminist,you should have entered with only g string na
Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by kendo24(m): 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
U never meet Cele people for Lagos

Pernotti:

Lol. Who boards a plane bare feet? These guys never cease to amaze me with stupidity

1 Like

Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by iceberylin(m): 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
If I was there I would have tore that rag to pieces
Develop your zoo country country first before thinking of forcing your ideas on others. If she wants to walk around naked it's her Choice. Respect it
Dumbass Africans
Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by Bbbwings: 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
talk2hb1:
Shebi Na Freedom of Nonsense dey worry them...
Carry her go Kano for some koboko,
Dan Banza
Go and kiss those mannequins. undecided
Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by talk2hb1(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bbbwings:

Go and kiss those mannequins. undecided
Nothing For You Fake Apologist
Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by itsemi04TM(m): 12:50am On Jul 11, 2021
Shame no dey catch you... No sense...
Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by ddeola: 6:35am On Jul 11, 2021
Can she wear that in Turkey?

That you are a fitness trainer doesn't mean you should dress awkwardly in public. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) / CMS Lagos Without Keke And Okada, Looks Like This (Photos) / Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.