Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,577 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) (64207 Views)

Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya / Tekno Looking For My Trouble - Iyanya In Leaked Whatsapp Chat With Ubi Franklin / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Sophiebabe85(f): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2021

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by SlyIg(f): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
Dear Chioma,
Uby Franklin doesnt have a very nice history to mingle with.
Please, be cautious!
Thank you.

367 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
I'm not surprised.
To the person below me. Dont judge me by my first "IM NOT SURPRISED COMMENT " cos i actually made only the above comment on this post yesterday, never knew it would come up this morning as a front page material like you all call it. Im beginning to understand how this forum works.

Anyways Chioma is a nice girl.

Every woman needs love, Davido was a mistake and a chronic sperm donor who she never should have allowed into her life, but sad she was vulnerable at that time.

If my wife would allow me, i will take Chioma for a second wife, but then that one is one hell of a jealous woman. I dont wanna get killed in my sleep.

Then some dumb folks commenting about me like they did Osifo Ataga.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
Dear person above,

How about minding your own business?

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by fnep2smooth(m): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
Money is good ... See as celebrity just de pass themselves to each other like ball.

247 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Rastaramsey(m): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uyuo4vt599Q

Davido's babymama, Chioma went shopping with Ubi Franklin and called herself his first lady

Damnnnn niggarr
She is so fucking hot
Just saying ��

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Davash222(m): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
fnep2smooth:
Money is good ... See as celebrity just de pass themselves to each other like ball.
It's called legit Hoeing.

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
as they say with weed:"puff puff pass"...na so it is with these ladies too. you take your share and pass it on to the next brotha.

[img]https://c./DIyOTSDWQsIAAAAC/done-cool.gif[/img]

186 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by daddytime(m): 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
Disgusting dude

11 Likes

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by DigitalyYours: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
SlyIg:
Dear Chioma,
Uby Franklin doesnt have a nice history to mingle with.
Please, be cautious!
Thank you.

Dear SlyIg,

Chioma is an adult and free to SHOP and mingle with anybody she likes.
Please be focused!

Thank you!

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by ChiefSosa(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
SlyIg:
Dear Chioma,
Please, be cautious!
Thank you.
So, it's chioma that has a nice history abi?

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
Sin demotes. This young lady abandoned her studies to follow a young man. Now she's a single mom, a dropout.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ubi Franklin wants to take his point too.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Gadafii: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
If Ubi have a working dikk, he for don forrk this geh big bombom and press her brezz together and Bleep it join cheesy.

Well, here in Afghanistan, we don't give a fuuuck

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by mytime24(f): 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
My own issue is, Annie and her husband Tubaba left Naija few yrs back and went to Dubai fr their wedding thereby denying common Nigerians free food and drinks, now that they've issues they should as a matter of urgency go back to the same Dubai to settle their differences and allow us to concentrate fully on this Boma and Tega romance. Biko cheesy

156 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by 2rez: 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
Chichi, b careful oh. Ubi fit no be who he say he be fah. Another Boma loading...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by DEROX: 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
grin Who she epp

14 Likes

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
Her 'being passed around' career don start be that. Anyway, I hope she makes enough dough & ensure her own Tonto does not suffer in vain.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by RPirez: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
undecided
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Serialchiller(f): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ubi Franklin,captain-save-a-h*e

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Emmypure: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
Make I make money
Collect my own share from mama ifeanyi
I swear I no go pity that bwest and pucci

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Gabe427: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
Someone hlep me with that slawomir swimming pool quote grin grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
Good for them. Davido's 4th baby mama and Ubi's 5th baby mama.
Cow wen rush go America, e go come back as corned beef.
If you doubt, ask Tonto.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Gadafii: 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Good for them. Davido's 4th baby mama and Ubi's 5th baby mama.
Cow wen rush go America, e go come back as corned beef.
If you doubt, ask Tonto.
this ur adage na bombshell cheesy

Tonto cow rush go America, Dem return am as corn beef, after them chop the corn beef finish,condemn iron buyers then picked the 'kpangolo' for recycling shocked

Two hot breakfast for that woman, she's more than scorned, any moment from now she will tell us kpokpogri couldn't maintain an ereksion for 10 seconds grin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Gadafii: 11:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
Gabe427:
Someone hlep me with that slawomir swimming pool quote grin grin

damn niggarr

Issokay

Women are like swimming pool, we real niggars don't care who was in it before us, or who is even swimming with us and who will swim after us, we swim and comot.

Light my last tie of weed for the night grin

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
Gadafii:
this ur adage na bombshell cheesy

Tonto cow rush go America, Dem return am as corn beef, after them chop the corn beef finish,condemn iron buyers then picked the 'kpangolo' for recycling shocked

Two hot breakfast for that woman, she's more than scorned, any moment from now she will tell us kpokpogri couldn't maintain an ereksion for 10 seconds grin
She can't insult the guy cos he has evidences, Churchill use to delete and cover up like the destruction of properties at Ghana Airport incidence.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by cooooooks(m): 4:52am On Sep 08, 2021
Chioma will be alright. She has become somthing of a celebrity (some say yeyebrity). She will likely have access to men, sponsorships, party/club endorsements, etc. She can always go back to school, try to resurrect her TV show, or just be a social media influencer.

Young ladies should not see her as a role model.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by aminusodiq(m): 7:11am On Sep 08, 2021
SlyIg:
Dear Chioma,
Please, be cautious!
Thank you.
she knows... And just like Annie, she will fall victim as long as money, influence and pride is involved. What a confused gender!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Nonexisting1: 7:20am On Sep 08, 2021
SlyIg:
Dear Chioma,
Please, be cautious!
Thank you.
And Chioma, an olosho that go about fuccking every available dick without condom has a nice history? Why do you think Davido dumped her ass?

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:24am On Sep 08, 2021
Lol dey don begin pass this one around.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2021
Until ubi shook a little Frank inside you

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. / Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd / DJ Cuppy Shows Her Football Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.