Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Two Students Jailed For Cybercrime, Romance Scam In Ilorin - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Students Jailed For Cybercrime, Romance Scam In Ilorin (21761 Views)

Mechanic Bags 12 Months Jail For Cybercrime In Ilorin / Court Jails 7 For Cybercrime In Enugu / EFCC Arraigns Two For Cybercrime (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Students Jailed For Cybercrime, Romance Scam In Ilorin by Olaprenuer(m): 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
Rekline elecctric cable 16mm....30meters for
3phase....Distrribution BOX...and
CHANGE OVER SWITCH 32amps...415 volts @GBAGADA
..AKOKA...SHOMOLU...give away
price..08123055660
whatsapp;::08167182953
Re: Two Students Jailed For Cybercrime, Romance Scam In Ilorin by Hassanmaye(m): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
DanceVille:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/09/two-students-jailed-for-cybercrime-romance-scam-in-ilorin/
Fools I will never sell my reputation for anything in this life, just imagine, your reputation ruined, you go to jail, you will never hold a public office or get an appointment never! Is against the law, people will be seeing as a criminal, you will never command respect, your family members will hate you, you lost your self esteem,its them school na scam, school na scam, seeing we the hard working as stupid.
Re: Two Students Jailed For Cybercrime, Romance Scam In Ilorin by Bluntemperor: 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
Who buys the items foifeited to the Federal Govt?
Let's be serious here,most of the items: Properties, iPhones,cars Gold Diamond,Yatch on the Sea and Ocean Waters-hiw are they disposed?
•Where are the Accounts,by how much?
•What is the value of Items recovered since by most Agencies?
•Are there any Transparency involved?
Re: Two Students Jailed For Cybercrime, Romance Scam In Ilorin by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
stupidmod3:
hahhahaha plz no let me laugh, u definitely a kid trying his hands out.

Meaning?
Re: Two Students Jailed For Cybercrime, Romance Scam In Ilorin by Elock1: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
KvngSO1:
Una don try... wink

But why Kehinde dey squeeze face?
before if them catch person.. He go dy smile?
Re: Two Students Jailed For Cybercrime, Romance Scam In Ilorin by seangy4konji: 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
I guess they are really fighting corruption disturbing the high price of garri with this...

Clap for your self EFCC
Re: Two Students Jailed For Cybercrime, Romance Scam In Ilorin by Fgwa: 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
Pernotti:
Although intentionally omitted from the article, I don't need a soothsayer to tell me they caught these guys by illegally going through their phones. If not, how big an offence is this $300 iTunes card scam that the unprofessional Nigerian police will leave thieving politicians and be polluting our news space with this jargon?

Can u see where we are getting it wrong? Because there are big offences, the police should not prosecute offences that are small in nature abi? U try. I guess if u are giving a chance to rule u will do not justice going by ur words.
Re: Two Students Jailed For Cybercrime, Romance Scam In Ilorin by Lekozy(m): 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
Lol something 16 years and 17 years are doing if you stop this with harsh measures it's still won't stop rather people will go back to be violence haven't we noticed the agbero in the street has reduced if you stop it.. please what other things will they do..
PS: am against any fraudulent activities just saying what is going on...
Re: Two Students Jailed For Cybercrime, Romance Scam In Ilorin by OneNigeria1: 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
[quote author=Goldbw122 post=103555233]Na be say this one future don go[/quotie]

fine of 100k how future wan go
Re: Two Students Jailed For Cybercrime, Romance Scam In Ilorin by KennethEnyi(m): 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
Only God that knows how full Nigerian prisons will be of all these scammers
Re: Two Students Jailed For Cybercrime, Romance Scam In Ilorin by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
Fgwa:

Can u see where we are getting it wrong? Because there are big offences, the police should not prosecute offences that are small in nature abi? U try. I guess if u are giving a chance to rule u will do not justice going by ur words.

I get that though and I've not supported scam in any way. But is it not suspicious that whenever such news pops up, they never tell us how they were caught?
Re: Two Students Jailed For Cybercrime, Romance Scam In Ilorin by Fgwa: 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
Pernotti:

I get that though and I've not supported scam in any way. But is it not suspicious that whenever such news pops up, they never tell us how they were caught?
This is for news purpose, if u want to know more u can challenge the process.
Re: Two Students Jailed For Cybercrime, Romance Scam In Ilorin by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
Fgwa:

This is for news purpose, if u want to know more u can challenge the process.

Its not a matter of "if I want to know more," its about doing things properly.

This is the same issue we are facing on a bigger scale with the whole secrecy surrounding Kanu's rearrest.
Re: Two Students Jailed For Cybercrime, Romance Scam In Ilorin by Daniluv1(m): 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
iLegendd:
Scamming should have death penalty as punishment or at least, 25 year jail term and a million Dollar bail. Failure to do this, the younger generation will ALL go into fraud.

Currently, Nigerians believe if you're not into Yahoo, you're not smart. They adulate and respect people who are into it.

This has become a national pandemic and only harsh punishment can solve it.

E be like say life favor this one from Belle come

Wished I was fortunate as you

if not you for nor get mind talk this rubbish from your mouth

Or Maybe you are just feeling being oppressed
Re: Two Students Jailed For Cybercrime, Romance Scam In Ilorin by Daniluv1(m): 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
Fgwa:

May God help you regain your senses
Re: Two Students Jailed For Cybercrime, Romance Scam In Ilorin by iLegendd(m): 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
Daniluv1:

E be like say life favor this one from Belle come

Wished I was fortunate as you

if not you for nor get mind talk this rubbish from your mouth

Or Maybe you are just feeling being oppressed

Real money doesn't oppress me (even if you have more than me) let alone ill-gotten money.

It's all about mindset.

Whenever I see people with ill-gotten money, I always mock them in my heart for not being wise enough to make money legally. I see them as desperate and too dull even though conning requires smartness.
Re: Two Students Jailed For Cybercrime, Romance Scam In Ilorin by Femmyfestus: 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
authority2006:

And you knew that right from the corner of your room, right? I guess the prisons in the north are either empty or full of criminals from the south? We go force sense enter the brains of some of you on this forum.
Something is obvious. I will not reply you.
Re: Two Students Jailed For Cybercrime, Romance Scam In Ilorin by Gfskw: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Two Students Jailed For Cybercrime, Romance Scam In Ilorin by calcal: 12:07am On Jul 11, 2021
Meanwhile why always from south. Many abokis re involved in cybercrime. Why not start sending them to jail too

An educated Yoruba Lawyer Reuben Abati said "It doesn't work like that in law"

But Law is a matter of reference if Mr. A committed and he was let go the same thing will apply to Mr. B

If Mr. A is not charged for an offense then you can charge Mr. B

Even our educated persons are not getting it right owning to one thing or the other.

Does that associate with fear? with fear, we will achieve nothing.
Re: Two Students Jailed For Cybercrime, Romance Scam In Ilorin by Fgwa: 11:06am On Jul 11, 2021
Pernotti:

Its not a matter of "if I want to know more," its about doing things properly.

This is the same issue we are facing on a bigger scale with the whole secrecy surrounding Kanu's rearrest.
Kanu was already declared wanted by Nigerian Government because he jumped bail. What is the legal procedure of arresting a wanted person? Does is mean that if u see him u will come back to seek Senate approval for his arrest? There is no secrecy in kanu's re-arrest if u don't know, we know.
Re: Two Students Jailed For Cybercrime, Romance Scam In Ilorin by Chetan2023: 4:24pm On May 25, 2023
When the Nigerian police will catch Fela +2347059606593. I made a complaint but they are not doing anything.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos) / NDLEA Arrests Two With Narcotics At Lagos Airport / Keke Riders Arrested In Borno With Charms And Dangerous Weapons. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.