Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video (44545 Views)

Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Reconciled By Dangote, Fayemi, Peace Returns To Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by midolian(m): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
Monogamy:
Since Kanu was arrested peace has returned back to SE states. Even his Avian people defected to Apc this week, that says much about how irrelevant Kanu is in his home state

Abeg, FG should pass me Kanu's cell key, I want to check the maker
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by omenka(m): 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
undecided

I'm hailing my fellow woman
Ahaps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by BKayy: 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
rottennaija:

It's a security measure. They have to live with it for the time being.
And your people that have been turned to scores in Benue state don't deserve the same security measure?

1 Like

Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Realtalk20: 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
Monogamy:

I am very sure that the things wey no lose wey u dey find, you go jam am..

That one na sure banker

Hush stop talking so much dude Haba you are a man o
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Sijo01(f): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
To God be the glory. Wish buhari terrorist the chief will use the same iron fist on his Boko haram and herdsmen foot soldiers, Nigeria would have been a peaceful place to live.

1 Like

Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Chicastle: 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
Oyibo calls this a fruitless exercise

2 Likes

Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Nuelito: 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ife di mma di mma

1 Like

Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Numismatic(m): 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
Monogamy:

I am very sure that the things wey no lose wey u dey find, you go jam am..

That one na sure banker

Keep quiet
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Commentor: 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
gidgiddy:

All the insecurity in the SE is not up to what is happening in Buhari's home state of Katsina. But Buhari did not did not send any Soldier to Katsina

Seems you are unhappy there's peace in Orlu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
Why isn't borno fully militarized?

1 Like

Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
Simplyleo:
Why wouldn't peace return when the albino hunchback sending ipob pigs to go kill policemen has been caged like a wild monkey that the bastard is? undecided

grin I tell you my guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
Life is more than tough when you are a complete man but living like a crippled man just because of difficult responsibilities. God, please help me to overcome my present predicament. It has been so tough and hard for me and my 2 little kids. September 5th this year will make it a year their mother left them for me and followed her mother and friends advice to ran out of the house. Simply because things turn around for me and become so hard that I can't even take care of the family anymore. My 2 little kids will be 5 and 3yrs old by Oct 13th and 23rd this year. It has been tough and hard for me feeding them and struggling from street to street. I can't even go to any long-hour job because of them. They will be sleeping very early in the morning I don run go fetch water and sweep people's compound before they will wake. I am in my 30s and facing what I am facing right now is not what I will pray for my enemy even. I have a very long story to tell and I know someday I will share it. Even if na for movies or through books/songs.
Is very tough for me and my kids, as a single father of 2 little kids is very hard for me and my 2 little kids. Pls help us whatever you can assist us with pls I beg of you all pls

309 *505 *3926

Monday Uchenna

First * Bank

Pls is not easy for me I am like a crippled man. Pls, all the admins and moderators in this platform pls for the sake of my little hungry kids please pardon my post because I strongly believe that God will send helpers from here to locate me and my kids pls.

God bless you and your lovely family Amen
Simplyleo:
Why wouldn't peace return when the albino hunchback sending ipob pigs to go kill policemen has been caged like a wild monkey that the bastard is? undecided
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Jaaqbruce: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
grin grin grin you will not make heaven grin grin
Monogamy:
Since Kanu was arrested peace has returned back to SE states. Even his Abian people defected to Apc this week, that says much about how irrelevant Kanu is in his home state

Abeg, FG should pass me Kanu's cell key, I want to check the maker
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Jonegonu: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
Why won't peace return when the leader of ipob is in the zoo cage. Of the monkey

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
Life is more than tough when you are a complete man but living like a crippled man just because of difficult responsibilities. God, please help me to overcome my present predicament. It has been so tough and hard for me and my 2 little kids. September 5th this year will make it a year their mother left them for me and followed her mother and friends advice to ran out of the house. Simply because things turn around for me and become so hard that I can't even take care of the family anymore. My 2 little kids will be 5 and 3yrs old by Oct 13th and 23rd this year. It has been tough and hard for me feeding them and struggling from street to street. I can't even go to any long-hour job because of them. They will be sleeping very early in the morning I don run go fetch water and sweep people's compound before they will wake. I am in my 30s and facing what I am facing right now is not what I will pray for my enemy even. I have a very long story to tell and I know someday I will share it. Even if na for movies or through books/songs.
Is very tough for me and my kids, as a single father of 2 little kids is very hard for me and my 2 little kids. Pls help us whatever you can assist us with pls I beg of you all pls

309 *505 *3926

Monday Uchenna

First * Bank

Pls is not easy for me I am like a crippled man. Pls, all the admins and moderators in this platform pls for the sake of my little hungry kids please pardon my post because I strongly believe that God will send helpers from here to locate me and my kids pls.

God bless you and your blessed lovely family
film3four:
There appears to be graveyard peace that has returned to Orlu after months of armed fighting between the security agents and unknown gun men in the town.

Residents of this town are passing through some challenges as the town is fully militarized. The people had to raise their hands once they approached security checkpoints. Motorcyclists had to come down from their bikes to be able to pass the checkpoints.

This is the situation right now in Orlu Imo state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pubqCYTUFWY
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Olasbee556(m): 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
Asgard73:

Hope been Dey reason say as esn Dey kee his masters for Bush ... Na to invite military..

Very hopeless sellout.

Las las Hans touch am.. and his people ..

Humans like Adadike and her Yoruba people cheered him on ..

Even the Fulani idiots and roadblocks all cleared ..
thanks to Esn and UGM
[color=#770077][/color][b][/b] Asgard you need deliverance why you so tribalic undecided
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by jaxxy(m): 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
Simplyleo:

Good so don’t allow terrorists herdsmen to come and disturb the peaceful orlu and south east again. undecided
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Easternblood: 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
Splitmind:
The bastards should be shot, I don't care if they are gunmen or not. All are enemies of Nigeria! angry
See !mbec*le, you dey use keyboard dey type cone outside talk na

1 Like

Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
NigeriaZoo:

That monkey besides MNK looks exactly like your father. Please send him my regards and hope he enjoys eating those big bananas.

You are so blind not to recognize the perfect resemblance between that monkey and your lord Mazi Nnamdi Kanu...some kids in my neighborhood saw this picture and were saying they always knew Nnamdi Kanu was a monkey.... grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by rottennaija(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
BKayy:

And your people that have been turned to scores in Benue state don't deserve the same security measure?

I think you need to understand that the terrains are different.
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
Okay!

Clap for the FG for a work well done, now they should extend the same hand to all the Kidnappers, Terrorists, Bandits and Cattle Rustlers up north. The north deserve graveyard peace too...
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Asgard73: 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
Olasbee556:
[color=#770077][/color][b][/b] Asgard you need deliverance why you so tribalic undecided

Heard Yoruba’s are tribalistic and Awolowo introduce tribalism to Nigeria politics..
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by NigeriaZoo: 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

You are so blind not to recognize the perfect resemblance between that monkey and your lord Mazi Nnamdi Kanu...some kids in my neighborhood saw this picture and were saying they always knew Nnamdi Kanu was a monkey.... grin grin grin

MNK is not my father , lol, go and ask your father why he looks like that monkey besides MNK.

1 Like

Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
NigeriaZoo:

MNK is my father , lol, I will go and ask my father why he looks like that monkey.

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by depezee(m): 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
Simplyleo:

You are only trolling whereas he is not the problem you have in this country.

Even if you have him killed or jailed for life it will not still solve the problem this nation have.

Why not think of how you will contribute your idea to make the country better than throwing insult and abuse online.

Desist from hate and antagonism!
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by chukwuibuipob: 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
cool wink grin wink the one dragging his bike is the
Last pic grin cheesy
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by gidgiddy: 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
Commentor:

Seems you are unhappy there's peace in Orlu.

There was peace in Orlu before Soldiers came and brought violence

1 Like

Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Commentor: 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
gidgiddy:

There was peace in Orlu before Soldiers came and brought violence

Lies.
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Elfaris(m): 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
Why won't peace be restored when the monkey that was disturbing everywhere has been caged? Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Paretomaster1(m): 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
Realtalk20:

We all know this but as usual being a talkative you didn't think before typing so you could properly articulate your point like a sane individual

And being a terrorist apologist, you feel pained abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heads To Roll Over NDA Terror Attack / Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 / Annual Report Of 1914: Palm Oil Highest Revenue Earner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.