Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video (44536 Views)

Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Reconciled By Dangote, Fayemi, Peace Returns To Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by deji17: 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
PDP through their appendages like IPOB and Sunday Igboho Yoruba nesan are just heating up the polity with their propaganda and insecurity. Since FG started speaking in the language they understand, everybody can attest to it that calm and normalcy is returning to most places.
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Abemy(m): 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
This picture was not taken from Orlu.
No one raises hands at checking point in Orlu.
film3four:
There appears to be graveyard peace that has returned to Orlu after months of armed fighting between the security agents and unknown gun men in the town.

Residents of this town are passing through some challenges as the town is fully militarized. The people had to raise their hands once they approached security checkpoints. Motorcyclists had to come down from their bikes to be able to pass the checkpoints.

This is the situation right now in Orlu Imo state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pubqCYTUFWY
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Abemy(m): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
This picture was not taken from Orlu.
No one raises hands at checking point in Orlu.
Even the bike riders voluntarily climb down at checking points.

film3four:
There appears to be graveyard peace that has returned to Orlu after months of armed fighting between the security agents and unknown gun men in the town.

Residents of this town are passing through some challenges as the town is fully militarized. The people had to raise their hands once they approached security checkpoints. Motorcyclists had to come down from their bikes to be able to pass the checkpoints.

This is the situation right now in Orlu Imo state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pubqCYTUFWY
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Smartikc(m): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
Edusouls:
Were is ur ESN boyz mostly captured or killed more are being captured and killed, una oga dey cage like monkey, born fools
let death wipe you and your family for making stupid comment on my post.You will all die miserable,your remains will be eaten by vultures.Bring it on

1 Like

Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
Munaking:

Keypad warrior. Not surprised though. Set of cowards. You'll join the rest of your kind. Try yasef and show your real name na
If I come across your type I will harvest your organs while you watch and still feed you with them.You want to locate me you can come to orlu
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by abeggnow: 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
Simplyleo:
Why wouldn't peace return when the albino hunchback sending ipob pigs to go kill policemen has been caged like a wild monkey that the bastard is? undecided
i told them here that they would be reformed they laughed and abused me .
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by abeggnow: 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
Monogamy:

Are you people jealous of insecurity in Katsina state?
i dont understand o.
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Didi2d(m): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
adadike:
Thank God for making Orlu peaceful again. My people, nothing is better than peace . Ka udo chia!

Hello dear
Wanna ask a sincere question

What's you take on nnamdi kanu's style of agitation?
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Johel(m): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
Simplyleo:
Why wouldn't peace return when the albino hunchback sending ipob pigs to go kill policemen has been caged like a wild monkey that the bastard is? undecided

And some stinking things won't see comments like this and take actions,but quick to block one or suspend one from replying a stupid comment...all bias freaks and hypocritical creatures.
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Anieke39(m): 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
Simplyleo:
you are a racist that prefers. Zoo to human abode fool from hades
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Chuksmemgbe: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
qualityovenbake:
Orlu one of the most peaceful city in south east. Am just imagining how banana junction looks like, especially the road leading to Njaba, owerri road. Soldiers must have taken over that area too.
soldiers at timber market, a major military check point
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by BiafIntel: 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
adadike:
Thank God for making Orlu peaceful again. My people, nothing is better than peace . Ka udo chia!
Under fulani rule. Some of you are so stupid it beggars belief.
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
I pity that fat guy sha, giving him unecessary exercise, by the time he plight that road for ten times he go reduce
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by qualityovenbake(m): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
Chuksmemgbe:
soldiers at timber market, a major military check point
Orlu is now a military base.
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Yankee101: 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
So fulani and biko haram are intentional?
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by uvie66: 12:23am On Jul 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
I concur... I've always admired ibo people for their business acumen and acting talent (Nollywood), However, why they sheepishly follow orders from one of their brethrens who fails to lead from the front and live the high Life in a western country is beyond me to comprehend.
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by uvie66: 12:30am On Jul 11, 2021
gidgiddy:
There was peace in Orlu until that idiot called Hope Uzodimma started inviting the military in to the place for no urgent reason , and turned the place into a war zone
There was peace in Orlu until that blood letting maniac Nnamdi Kanu formed ESN and started killing his own brothers and sisters because they where in Federal uniform
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by uvie66: 12:34am On Jul 11, 2021
depezee:

Who is that kid hiding behind keyboard?
He have to hide behind keyboard because if he is outspoken he will threatened with violence... the modus operandi of IPOB.
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by uvie66: 12:36am On Jul 11, 2021
Biafran4life:
let death wipe you and your family for making stupid comment on my post.You will all die miserable,your remains will be eaten by vultures.Bring it on
and yours will be eaten by pigs
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by mutvy: 1:55am On Jul 11, 2021
Sincerely, some Igbo people on Nairaland deserve to be killed instantly.
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by adadike(f): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
Didi2d:

Hello dear
Wanna ask a sincere question

What's you take on nnamdi kanu's style of agitation?
this his style of killing security men and people with different opinion to his is a no no for me. I am against killing if security officers coz they will simply turn on us innocent civilians. Many civillians lost their lives during the unknown gunmen saga. Till date soldiers are still extorting people even more than before. The road blocks now is worse than ever

1 Like

Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
The ungun known men are silent sad sad sad sad
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Didi2d(m): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
adadike:
this his style of killing security men and people with different opinion to his is a no no for me. I am against killing if security officers coz they will simply turn on us innocent civilians. Many civillians lost their lives during the unknown gunmen saga. Till date soldiers are still extorting people even more than before. The road blocks now is worse than ever

Thanks dear
I asked cos I discovered lots of ibo's still support kanu despite the violence and destruction he has caused even in the same East he claims he is fighting for.
Am not against him fighting for freedom, but his style of hatred and violence is a no no.
Stay well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by adadike(f): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
Didi2d:

Thanks dear
I asked cos I discovered lots of ibo's still support kanu despite the violence and destruction he has caused even in the same East he claims he is fighting for.
Am not against him fighting for freedom, but his style of hatred and violence is a no no.
Stay well.
thanks my dear, God bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums / Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results / After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.