Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video (44544 Views)

Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Reconciled By Dangote, Fayemi, Peace Returns To Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
[s]
adadike:
thanks my dear, God bless you
[/s]
trash
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
adadike:
this his style of killing security men and people with different opinion to his is a no no for me. I am against killing if security officers coz they will simply turn on us innocent civilians. Many civillians lost their lives during the unknown gunmen saga. Till date soldiers are still extorting people even more than before. The road blocks now is worse than ever

How far sweetheart
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Didi2d(m): 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
adadike:
thanks my dear, God bless you

And you too. Thanks..
Re: Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
uvie66:
and yours will be eaten by pigs
As you go about watch you shadow because your death is this week....is been sealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari / Heads To Roll Over NDA Terror Attack / Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.