Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

How Cool And Lively Is Erin Ijesha Water Fall - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Cool And Lively Is Erin Ijesha Water Fall (218 Views)

A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be / Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls / My Weird & Creepy Experience At Erin Ijesha Waterfalls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Cool And Lively Is Erin Ijesha Water Fall by laidima88(m): 11:56am On Jul 10, 2021
Good afternoon nairalanders

Pls I need detail information on Erin IJesha tourist site, in terms of entertainment features, attraction, gate fee, foods, drinks etc
duration of opening and how lively the place is. We should be through with our final exams by September and someone suggest we visit the site to celebrate and enjoy ourselves cos 4 yrs no be beans o. All we are looking for is a cool and affordable spot.
Tourists in the house, pls kindly share us ur opinion.
Re: How Cool And Lively Is Erin Ijesha Water Fall by Oladoyinipede: 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
You can check *travel waka's*post on nairaland.You will surely find useful information.
*Not sure about the name though but it's something like that.

(1) (Reply)

Complications About DOB On NIN And Passport Docs / Time Travel To 2007, What Is Your Best Song ? / Please I Need Help On Universities That Offers I.T Courses In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.