Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? (2990 Views)

How Young Nigerians Are Investing To Leave The Country / Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by PoliteActivist: 8:41am On Apr 28, 2023
worried222:

I think people advising Nigerians to remain here are from a particular tribe and or religion.
The funny thing is if these same anti japa folks gets the opportunity to leave, they will jump on the next flight available.

Of course you are right... BUT, word of caution, there are many hidden advantages you have just being at home, in your own country. Advantages you take for granted, that you are not even aware of. People who coined the adage "east or west, home is best" are not fools.

By the way check out below what this guy wrote in 2021. See how ridiculous is sounds today - in less than 2 years o!
(Akinola2345 do you agree your thread sounds RIDICULOUS today?)

DannyXpress:
With proper money management and other skills you have that can help, you can make that money grow.

Also don't forget to start a business from the money no matter how little cos 100k be looking like 10k these days
Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by worried222: 9:16am On Apr 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Of course you are right... BUT, word of caution, there are many hidden advantages you have just being at home, in your own country. Advantages you take for granted, that you are not even aware of. People who coined the adage "east or west, home is best" are not fools.

By the way check out below what this guy wrote in 2021. See how ridiculous is sounds today - in less than 2 years o!
(Akinola2345 do you agree your thread sounds RIDICULOUS today?)

No place like home truly but it’s not when you are no longer safe in your home.
Hope you are seeing how Fulani herdsmen are killing people in their ancestral homes in Benue state?
Only the Hausa/Fulanis and or Muslims are somehow secured and can call this place home for now.

1 Like

Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by PoliteActivist: 9:41am On Apr 28, 2023
worried222:

No place like home truly but it’s not when you are no longer safe in your home.
Hope you are seeing how Fulani herdsmen are killing people in their ancestral homes in Benue state?
Only the Hausa/Fulanis and or Muslims are somehow secured and can call this place home for now.

You do have a point. But I think it is confined to certain
areas. Example, I think Lagos and Abuja are fairly safe from such things.
(Funny, this reminds me of a guy who got asylum by claiming Boko Haram were after his life - in Lagos! cheesy)
Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by worried222: 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You do have a point. But I think it is confined to certain
areas. Example, I think Lagos and Abuja are fairly safe from such things.
(Funny, this reminds me of a guy who got asylum by claiming Boko Haram were after his life - in Lagos! cheesy)
Nigeria is not safe bro.
Even if you are living in Abuja or Lagos, you might need to travel to another state and anything could happen.
Nigeria is doomed!!
Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by PoliteActivist: 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2023
worried222:

Nigeria is not safe bro.
Even if you are living in Abuja or Lagos, you might need to travel to another state and anything could happen.
Nigeria is doomed!!

You do have a point, BUT japa countries are not that safe either. People leave Naija and get killed abroad all the time
Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by worried222: 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You do have a point, BUT japa countries are not that safe either. People leave Naija and get killed abroad all the time
That’s a normal circumstance in life but I’m sure you get what I’m saying.

1 Like

Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by PoliteActivist: 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
worried222:

That’s a normal circumstance in life but I’m sure you get what I’m saying.

Crenzywilliams, kunle75, seanwilliam, Osewa03, iod69779, pansophist, MALIGNANTGuest, Buddha3, CanadaOrBust, dazzlingd, FreeIgboho, somehow, klawaaa, sukkot, MrBrownJay1
Hotty321, somehow, ayinba1, Kobicove, Folawealth090, , GloriousGbola, StarchAndBanga, benqo01, Selfmotivated, SunMusk, maziude, Octopusssy,
Shutupthere, DrAkpamudehe, ShaqFu, SeaTrade, makaveli902, pocohantas, simplepee, HarlequinLekex, Moh247, VeryWickedGoat

Go comment on this my thread that just made front page:
https://www.nairaland.com/7669687/turkish-lady-names-child-after
Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by NaijaCover(m): 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

What's Popping
Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by PoliteActivist: 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2023
post=122804609:

What's Popping

Cool as a cucumber biz man.
U a real hustler😆

1 Like

Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by NaijaCover(m): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Cool as a cucumber biz man.
U a real hustler😆

, Is Here
Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by DrAkpamudehe: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Are they frying free eggs there that I will go and comment?
Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by PoliteActivist: 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Are they frying free eggs there that I will go and comment?

You talk as if frying eggs is the most important thing in the world
Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by Biola67: 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2023
DannyXpress:
With proper money management and other skills you have that can help, you can make that money grow.

Also don't forget to start a business from the money no matter how little cos 100k be looking like 10k these days
Guy shut the Bleep up abeg
Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:06am On Jun 17, 2023
100k na money for Naija?only a single guy can manage it small

(1) (2) (Reply)

From February 1, 2023 Nigeria-trained Teachers Can Qualify To Teach In The UK / Study Abroad In Canada: Tuition Fees, Cost Of Living, Admission Requirements Etc / Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.