Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

“The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School (40369 Views)

5-Year-Old Boy Drowns During Swimming Lesson Organised By His School In Lagos / Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. / Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by stanley000: 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hh
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by Franchise21(m): 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
Congrats
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
mtswww. i have been working as construction labourer since when i was in jss3 up to now that im serving (nysc) i still do it.

1 Like

Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by lastempero: 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
Based on belief!!!
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
Graduating doesn't mean shit, it's just self accomplishment, bragging right
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by elganzar(m): 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nigeria's present situation �� -; okayy

Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by Ninokingz1(m): 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
NOC1:
Congrats, you’re a VIP.
My advise for you is to look forward on been an entrepreneur than working for someone. You’ve molded yourself to withstand turbulence and storms, this is not the hour to relax. Keep your eyes on the goal, remain focus and you will wear the crown.
Congrats

Aptly said...
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by neyoohhh: 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
He's built up the resilience of a lion, the only direction now is up and up.
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by Hyperchi(m): 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
You are doing well no proceed as Now Your Suffering Continues (NYSC).
Note that buhari has announced no employment so better continue your Hussle.

Congrats.
guy u no get joy, but to graduate for naija done become Die Hard
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by jerrysayo(m): 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
The most painful part of it is the bad news PMB has for you. No jobs from FG to LG level.
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by Springboot: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
NOC1:
Congrats, you’re a VIP.
My advise for you is to look forward on been an entrepreneur than working for someone. You’ve molded yourself to withstand turbulence and storms, this is not the hour to relax. Keep your eyes on the goal, remain focus and you will wear the crown.
Congrats

Just to add to this, he should avoid women completely for now.
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by Asour: 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
NOC1:
Congrats, you’re a VIP.
Congrats

Working for people is not Always as bad as you're making it out to seem.

Many in the so called middle class today are salaried professionals earning a decent Pay.
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by oxiide22(m): 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
iLegendd:
Congratulations!

Welcome back to the real world.
book legend my niggar
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by mema900: 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian man, Maduadichie Cyprian, who engaged in menial jobs and used the proceeds to sponsor himself through school, has taken to his social media handle to celebrate his graduation, Reports.

Posting photos of himself doing the menial jobs alongside photos of himself on the day of his final paper, Cyprian wrote, As Obtained By Below:

'

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2956884074554032&id=100006974058902

Unfortunately school chun out tons of broke people every year. I wished u used that time to learn a skill instead
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by ednut1(m): 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
In Nigeria no guarantee say suffering never finish na
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by ThugBoy(m): 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
Congrats bravo. Leigbwuke no be easy work
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by Gjmff: 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hmm
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by Hassanmaye(m): 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian man, Maduadichie Cyprian, who engaged in menial jobs and used the proceeds to sponsor himself through school, has taken to his social media handle to celebrate his graduation, Reports.

Posting photos of himself doing the menial jobs alongside photos of himself on the day of his final paper, Cyprian wrote, As Obtained By Below:

'

Congratulations to him
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by Truvelisback(m): 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
NOC1:
Congrats, you’re a VIP.
Congrats
Now, u will Start seeing ladies rushing the guy in the name of i love u.

Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by Mypeople2(m): 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

'

After all this suffering person will now be waiting for Npower 33k that cannot even buy 1 bag of rice .God abeg oo
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by Mrjonah(m): 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
Congratulations
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by Burgerlomo: 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
Congratulations boi cool

Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by Cashio(m): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
meobizy:
He never start. At least he has a foundation to fall back on when jobs are hard to come by. Many Nigerians graduates need to try their hands at menial labour. At worst it’ll put 500 naira in your pocket daily — not enough to progress but something to live off.
500 for menial job?

The daily pay of a site labourer is 3000-3500 now.
concrete is placed at 7-800 naira per bag.
Site labourers make money..it's just not something one should make a lifetime job cos it has a great till on the body.
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by Gentlerespect76: 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
How I wish there is joy in this country! Nevertheless you deserve my hearty congratulations.
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by MiniImportation: 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
NOC1:
Congrats, you’re a VIP.
Congrats
just shut your wide mouth up.

Don't you know serving others is the first key of being a successful entrepreneur, or how do you want him to establish great contacts.
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by ThatFairGuy1: 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
Same sufferingboy undecided
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by indodon(m): 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
It's not worth it in Nigeria...

After all the struggle to go through school, you graduate only to start looking for jobs to feed.. *shakes head in pity*
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by Clinghton: 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
Why was he called the suffering boy?
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by Lektu3(m): 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
We plenty
Congratulations bro more wins
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by shogsman(m): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
The real definition of a man who believes in hardwork and will not resort shamelessly to yahoo fraud like 99% of this bastards do
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by Maintain21: 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
Congrats my dear God must surely deliver u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University / Teachers, Students Clash In Osun, Baptist High School Gbodofon, Osogbo Shutdown / Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.