Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,225 members, 7,853,182 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Pls Read - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Read (1109 Views)

Pls Read And Give Ur Advice / Pls Read For The Sake Of God And My 2kids Please!!! / My 1 Year And 2 Months Old Daughter Always Acting Weird (pls Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Read by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
Life is more than tough when you are a complete man but living like a crippled man just because of difficult responsibilities. God, please help me to overcome my present predicament. It has been so tough and hard for me and my 2 little kids. September 5th this year will make it a year their mother left them for me and followed her mother and friends advice to ran out of the house. Simply because things turn around for me and become so hard that I can't even take care of the family anymore. My 2 little kids will be 5 and 3yrs old by Oct 13th and 23rd this year. It has been tough and hard for me feeding them and struggling from street to street. I can't even go to any long-hour job because of them. They will be sleeping very early in the morning I don run go fetch water and sweep people's compound before they will wake. I am in my 30s and facing what I am facing right now is not what I will pray for my enemy even. I have a very long story to tell and I know someday I will share it. Even if na for movies or through books/songs.
Is very tough for me and my kids, as a single father of 2 little kids is very hard for me and my 2 little kids. Pls help us with whatever you can assist us with pls I beg of you all pls help my hungry little kids pls

309 *505 *3926

Monday Uchenna

First * Bank

Pls is not easy for me I am like a crippled man. Pls, all the admins and moderators in this platform pls for the sake of my little hungry kids please pardon my post because I strongly believe that God will send helpers from here to locate me and my kids pls.

God bless you and your lovely beautiful family
Re: Pls Read by ahnie: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
Aren't you the guy laden with two kids that saw an uncompleted shop sometimes ago?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Read by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
Yes and nothing happened even after all the promises. Now we are back to the village I had to go off from asking people due to the insults and bullying from people so I decided to take my kids back to my village. Since then it has been tough and heavy loads from different angles. My kids are really really hungry and nothing to even do here in the village at all.
ahnie:
Aren't you the guy laden with two kids that saw an uncompleted shop sometimes ago?
Re: Pls Read by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
All this is not necessary
God is still turning zobo biz to mega biz
Attend church service tomorrow ..it's a sign of taking action, GOD will answer u

Re: Pls Read by dobnina(f): 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
A serial begger is back with another username or should I call you a serial scammer.
All you do is beg with your two kids both on naira land and Twitter.
Someone gave you money to start business on twitter, you squandered it, came back to naira land.
Some people sent money to you, you denied ever getting money on Twitter, someone busted you and you deleted your former username.
I guess you have finish the money that good Samaritan's on twitter and naira land sent to you, now you are back with another sob story.
I only pity the people that will listen to your emotional blackmail and send money to your account.

The bitter truth is : This guy is just plain lazy. He doesn't want to work cos he is used to free money so good luck to people who will continue encouraging his behaviour.
Re: Pls Read by dobnina(f): 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
ahnie:
The guy is not serious at all.
He told nairalanders that he wants to start food business then later Indomie business and later POS business.
He said his wife left him.
He came back again and claimed his family went to beg his wife and she came back home.
That was when he got the uncompleted building saying his wife is a caterer and she will handle the Restaurant business well since it's her field.
He claimed the rent was 100k and he wants nairalanders to contribute money for the shop which is even an uncompleted building.

A week later, he claimed the wife left again, he brought up the Indomie business and that he needs 50k for Indomie business.
Re: Pls Read by dobnina(f): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
The irony of it all is that this guy is chubby with fat cheeks.
Imagine someone claiming he has not eaten but his pictures on twitter shows a chubby guy with beards and fat cheeks.
It means there is money in this begging business.
All he has to do is type a sob story using his kids as a bait and people will fall.
Hopefully, your magas will locate you.
Let me just take a back seat on this thread and watch with my cookies and Pepsi.
Re: Pls Read by dobnina(f): 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
One of his former posts before he deactivated the account when he was caught lying last year.

Re: Pls Read by dobnina(f): 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
I know you are online reading this.
I want you to prove me wrong that everything I said is not true about you.

Re: Pls Read by Ishilove: 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
dobnina:
One of his former posts before he deactivated the account when he was caught lying last year.
MondayUche and MondayUchenna

You're saying the truth o. Na wa
Re: Pls Read by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 11, 2021
You are right but do you know why I beg the admins not to suspend me this time? Do you know why I put the ** signs in between my account number and bank name? Do you know why I have never been on Nairaland for months? Fine. I got so many promises to the extent I never received the promise I was already praising the people. Someone gave me 50k to start an indomie cooking business and someone also registered my kids into school last year. I am not a graduate and since my business collapsed I no bi person with handwork because all my life it has always been business. Like I explained everything about me in my first nairaland account before it was suspended after my business collapsed I gather everything I had in my house trying to travel out to go hustle for the sake of my family. (In shot) I was still duped by someone I have known for years. Why my first account was deactivated is because someone commented under my post asking for my account details that he/she wanted to help. Immediately I dropped the account details Nairaland moderator abi auto admin suspended my account for 24hrs. Then after the 24hrs I never knew it was because of the bank account I posted I thought it was because of the hate and insulting comments coming in. Then I rushed to reply to the same person with my account info again then I was blocked until 2030. Since I have only 1 email address I thought by deactivating the account will delete my details from NL then I did that and wanted to register again by changing my names upside down but it refused. Since my kids were put in school they go to school by 7:30 AM and return by 2:00 PM while they are in school me don go hustle any job all I always do is half-day hustle I go by 8 and leave the place by 1 PM to make sure I get home and arrange for the kids. It has not been easy for me. For the indomie business, I started within 8 days problem started after all my management and packaging them landlord association blah blah blah come up that I will need to pay 15k before I go do business for the street space cos is not shop. Where I see money nah? from one delay problem to another na so the business close down. We all know what the country is saying now and how things are so expensive then imagine a man with 2 little kids without a job. But I kept on pushing and hoping. Let me not talk about kids' unexpected sickness, bills, my son who doesn't eat anyhow things apart from golden more and indomie and these things are so expensive to get. You can't cook any pot of food in 9ja with 1k anymore apart from indomie. After every, I still have to push myself and my kids back to my hometown in the village. I have never come here recently asking for anything. Coming back to the village from the city is more like from fry pan to fire. I never prayed for this but God knows why. If I start by sharing screenshots of all the promises that were never been fulfilled everyone will shock but it won't make sense cos of their privacy and all that. You are talking about twitter did you also see where someone sent me 50k instead of 5k and messaged me which I asked for his account details and send back his 45k back and he posted with happiness then publicly promised my kids a scholarship with a 10k monthly feeding fee? And wetin happen at last? They are so many of them. But those who were touched by my story were sending at much as they can I will not say as (little) because every amount sent to me REALLY MEAN a lot to me. I explain this same thing in every post I made then which people attacked me but only a few understand and listen. And some will always things that once I post I keep getting millions never even from this Nairaland na 2 people assisted us then which I really appreciated. I am not a "Mummy thank you" person I am a man with lots of responsibilities, a man who is doing a woman's job by taking care of little kids, not even grown-up kids. It breaks me deep down when people don't even understand my situation and still use the wrong idea and hate comments to add more depression to my already gone life. I know it's very hard out there I am only asking for help from any good heart person, those with serious responsibilities will understand what I am facing. Since school vacated the last time my kids no fit continue no money for their school fees I did not do a post about it because I became so tired of asking. People visited me and my kids and confirmed my situation. I only cry out when the load is more more more than what I can carry. I can't even count how many people I am owning money even fcmb and renmoney which I borrowed small small money when e don hook me to death. If I lost any of my children I and the remaining one will join the person but I no pray to lose any and that is why I have swallowed my pride to ask than to die in silence. Na still those who are condemning me will still blame me for not speaking out if anything happen to us. Thanks anyways who will help will help and God's reward will always locate them. And the way you describe me, is my late father was a huge person same as my sick dying mother too. I like this I can't even remember the last time I ate food with pepper inside. Na so so bread cos I am after my kids first once they managed to eat then I will just taste whatever I see and sleep. Na person whey get money dey barb hair and look fresh. So I am just as I meet myself
dobnina:
Re: Pls Read by LadySarah: 3:43am On Jul 11, 2021
Just man up and keep pushing.Those kids are yours and you must take care of them. Uncountable Men have most times left their kids and ran off leaving the mom suffering with them alone so your case isn't a one off. Actually your gender taught ur wife she has done.From abandoning them once they find out she's pregnant, absconding during time to pay hospital bills etc.

You claim your mum is in the village. Why can't she take care of them. In fact wi+h the way things are, begin to teach your 5 yr old how to stay with the sister after school hrs while you focus on hustling .I have kids your age and they stay alone after school hrs while I go grocery shopping or run errands for hrs. They still perform their chores and read/play toys while I'm gone. Start training them to have some independence.

Things are hard and nobody has time for these stories
Re: Pls Read by realtalk19: 6:08am On Jul 11, 2021
UcheMondayDuru:
You are right but do you know why I beg the admins not to suspend me this time? Do you know why I put the ** signs in between my account number and bank name? Do you know why I have never been on Nairaland for months? Fine. I got so many promises to the extent I never received the promise I was already praising the people. Someone gave me 50k to start an indomie cooking business and someone also registered my kids into school last year. I am not a graduate and since my business collapsed I no bi person with handwork because all my life it has always been business. Like I explained everything about me in my first nairaland account before it was suspended after my business collapsed I gather everything I had in my house trying to travel out to go hustle for the sake of my family. (In shot) I was still duped by someone I have known for years. Why my first account was deactivated is because someone commented under my post asking for my account details that he/she wanted to help. Immediately I dropped the account details Nairaland moderator abi auto admin suspended my account for 24hrs. Then after the 24hrs I never knew it was because of the bank account I posted I thought it was because of the hate and insulting comments coming in. Then I rushed to reply to the same person with my account info again then I was blocked until 2030. Since I have only 1 email address I thought by deactivating the account will delete my details from NL then I did that and wanted to register again by changing my names upside down but it refused. Since my kids were put in school they go to school by 7:30 AM and return by 2:00 PM while they are in school me don go hustle any job all I always do is half-day hustle I go by 8 and leave the place by 1 PM to make sure I get home and arrange for the kids. It has not been easy for me. For the indomie business, I started within 8 days problem started after all my management and packaging them landlord association blah blah blah come up that I will need to pay 15k before I go do business for the street space cos is not shop. Where I see money nah? from one delay problem to another na so the business close down. We all know what the country is saying now and how things are so expensive then imagine a man with 2 little kids without a job. But I kept on pushing and hoping. Let me not talk about kids' unexpected sickness, bills, my son who doesn't eat anyhow things apart from golden more and indomie and these things are so expensive to get. You can't cook any pot of food in 9ja with 1k anymore apart from indomie. After every, I still have to push myself and my kids back to my hometown in the village. I have never come here recently asking for anything. Coming back to the village from the city is more like from fry pan to fire. I never prayed for this but God knows why. If I start by sharing screenshots of all the promises that were never been fulfilled everyone will shock but it won't make sense cos of their privacy and all that. You are talking about twitter did you also see where someone sent me 50k instead of 5k and messaged me which I asked for his account details and send back his 45k back and he posted with happiness then publicly promised my kids a scholarship with a 10k monthly feeding fee? And wetin happen at last? They are so many of them. But those who were touched by my story were sending at much as they can I will not say as (little) because every amount sent to me REALLY MEAN a lot to me. I explain this same thing in every post I made then which people attacked me but only a few understand and listen. And some will always things that once I post I keep getting millions never even from this Nairaland na 2 people assisted us then which I really appreciated. I am not a "Mummy thank you" person I am a man with lots of responsibilities, a man who is doing a woman's job by taking care of little kids, not even grown-up kids. It breaks me deep down when people don't even understand my situation and still use the wrong idea and hate comments to add more depression to my already gone life. I know it's very hard out there I am only asking for help from any good heart person, those with serious responsibilities will understand what I am facing. Since school vacated the last time my kids no fit continue no money for their school fees I did not do a post about it because I became so tired of asking. People visited me and my kids and confirmed my situation. I only cry out when the load is more more more than what I can carry. I can't even count how many people I am owning money even fcmb and renmoney which I borrowed small small money when e don hook me to death. If I lost any of my children I and the remaining one will join the person but I no pray to lose any and that is why I have swallowed my pride to ask than to die in silence. Na still those who are condemning me will still blame me for not speaking out if anything happen to us. Thanks anyways who will help will help and God's reward will always locate them. And the way you describe me, is my late father was a huge person same as my sick dying mother too. I like this I can't even remember the last time I ate food with pepper inside. Na so so bread cos I am after my kids first once they managed to eat then I will just taste whatever I see and sleep. Na person whey get money dey barb hair and look fresh. So I am just as I meet myself

Oga look for something to do.the economy is biting hard on everyone even to feed is not regular for an average Nigerian due to the high cost of foodstuffs. You can't keep coming back all the time asking for help when you have two hands and legs.
Re: Pls Read by Mindlog: 6:13am On Jul 11, 2021
This guy is a fraud, he can't swear with his life that he has not received over N200,000 in cash from Nairaland and Twitter combined. N200,000 that is more than the 8 months salary of millions of Nigerians.

He is so addicted to such funds that his sob stories are unending and reason he created the usernames below to spam NL since 2019.

KINGYAGAA
MondayNwa
MrUcheMD
MondayUche1986
mondayMD
WisdomUchenna

He should go and ask women whose husbands/baby daddies have abandoned to alone cater for the children they fathered, how they have been hustling and providing care at the same time.
Re: Pls Read by Ishilove: 7:29am On Jul 11, 2021
Mindlog:
This guy is a fraud, he can't swear with his life that he has not received over N200,000 in cash from Nairaland and Twitter combined. N200,000 that is more than the 8 months salary of millions of Nigerians.

He is so addicted to such funds that his sob stories are unending and reason he created the usernames below to spam NL since 2019.

KINGYAGAA
MondayNwa
MrUcheMD
MondayUche1986
mondayMD
WisdomUchenna

He should go and ask women whose husbands/baby daddies have abandoned to alone cater for the children they fathered, how they have been hustling and providing care at the same time.
He is Kingyagaa? I'm familiar with that username undecided

He claims he got only 5k from Twitter. It seems he has been on this matter is 2019
Re: Pls Read by ahnie: 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
In Emmanuel tv jingles... Revelation!Revelation!! Revelation!!!
Re: Pls Read by jalodo2: 12:00am On Jul 12, 2021
I know he will be back, since twitter was banned, i av been looking out for him. This man could lie through his teeth, he deactivated his account when he came to ask for 200k for houserent, he even left a farewell message before activating, but now he is saying its cos his account was banned. Where do i start your story from, i av been following ur activity on twitter. He is ALWAYS on Twitter(dont know after d ban). You will find him 24/7 on twitter, i mean everyday from morning till night, that is where his office is , always begging with one story or d other. He has being cashing out real big, even d rent he couldnt get on nairaland was given to him. He seriously cashed out o. He openened a local fund me 2ce or thrice on top his kids head and got money, someone helped him open Go=fund=me, he got money, he came for fees, food , biz and always cash out. He is just a lazy man that doesnt want to do anything or maybe working but still want awoof money. The last time he came to nairaland, he lied that his kids are at home,cos of them,he cant go to work,forgeting we know someone paid for their school. Dont b surprised that his wife might be at home with him. Some single mothers didnt get this much help and still bring up their kids, his favourite line is " a single father of two".
Re: Pls Read by jalodo2: 12:28am On Jul 12, 2021
Ishilove:

He is Kingyagaa? I'm familiar with that username undecided

He claims he got only 5k from Twitter. It seems he has been on this matter is 2019
The man is just enjoying his life go to Twitter and see how he has been getting funds. He turned himself to bambiala using his kids. Some mothers single handedly brought up their kid with no help from anyone by working hard. This one got sooooo much help, but wont stop or work. I believe his wife stays with him, they are in it together. He got 200k for his rent recently,why some pple keeps asking him what he is doing in 200k house at ayobo,if he is suffering as much as he claimed. Opened a local fundme for his kids fees, fundme for his kids sickness ( many times, got money for his wife hospital bills, money for business, much money from Gofundme etc. Normal donations from people,everytime he talks about hunger. He even came to beg for toys, d guy is insatiable. I believe he has a project he is executing, cos those money is anough to start something to feed his family. He is a lazy man feeding fat on people's sweat
Re: Pls Read by jalodo2: 12:42am On Jul 12, 2021
LadySarah:
Just man up and keep pushing.Those kids are yours and you must take care of them. Uncountable Men have most times left their kids and ran off leaving the mom suffering with them alone so your case isn't a one off. Actually your gender taught ur wife she has done.From abandoning them once they find out she's pregnant, absconding during time to pay hospital bills etc.

You claim your mum is in the village. Why can't she take care of them. In fact wi+h the way things are, begin to teach your 5 yr old how to stay with the sister after school hrs while you focus on hustling .I have kids your age and they stay alone after school hrs while I go grocery shopping or run errands for hrs. They still perform their chores and read/play toys while I'm gone. Start training them to have some independence.

Things are hard and nobody has time for these stories
You only give this advice to a man ready to hustle. Those kids are his begging lines. Only if u know how this lazy man has being helped on twitter. He got so much money, u need to know d amount he asked for fees, and he got more, opens fund me for diffent donations, he was even given money for biz, apart from d normal daily donations. He is on Twitter 24/7, everyday from morning till night. I wonder when he goes to do d hustling he talked about. Before i forget he got 200k for houserent to. The Gofundme that was opened on his behalf, he got more than 1k dollars. He is lying about people coming to know his house. If women can single handedly bring up their kids without assistance through hustling, i wonder what his excuse is. I believe his wife is with him, they are both in this, cashing out on peoples hustle,enjoying themselves.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

U Should Know Better Than Allow Ur Younger Sister Spend So Much Money On A Party / When She Finds Out I Am Married She Will Be Very Heart Broken / Finding Your Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.