Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

If Your Spiritual Life Is Dead, You Are A Living Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Your Spiritual Life Is Dead, You Are A Living Dead (276 Views)

How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? / "Your Spiritual Welfare Is Our Concern" - Deeper Life Bible Church / Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Spiritual Life Is Dead, You Are A Living Dead by tejestejes(m): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
Salamullahi alaikum warahmatuhu wabarakatuhu to everyone reading this.

Do not in any way allow your spiritual life to go dead because it is as if you deny God to continue His support and guidance over you.

There are only four ways to strengthen your spiritual life and thereby smoothen your relationship with God.

1. Prayers (adua sise)
2. Fasting (awe gbigba)
3. Sodaqah (Saara sise)
4. Voodoo/charm (oogun sise)

I've come to understand that many people agree with the first three so easily and conclude that the last one is evil.

If you are one of those, please ask politely and i will explain in a way you'll understand.

May we all have a desired answers over our prayers.

Aamin

1 Like

Re: If Your Spiritual Life Is Dead, You Are A Living Dead by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
Are you planning to leave the world alive?

Chill abeg. Everybody na dead body In waiting.
Re: If Your Spiritual Life Is Dead, You Are A Living Dead by tejestejes(m): 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
Very true but being spiritually dead while one still exist in the world brings forth many lost path.

The more we are aware of ourselves in the spiritual realm, the more we are able to smoothen our relationship with God and through that we can achieve some things without going the evil way to get them achieved

blizard44:
Are you planning to leave the world alive?

Chill abeg. Everybody na dead body In waiting.
Re: If Your Spiritual Life Is Dead, You Are A Living Dead by Adamgeneral12: 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
O ya! Explain number 4 for me, I wan learn.
Me no see any good in voodoo
Re: If Your Spiritual Life Is Dead, You Are A Living Dead by tejestejes(m): 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
O ya! Explain number 4 for me, I wan learn.
Me no see any good in voodoo

In spiritual world, Prayer can be conducted to cast evil on someone, family or on anything.

The same goes with using fasting to influence some situation which the end results are for evil.

This same measure goes with the use of sodaqah in evil way which automatically becomes ritual or other meaning depending on the pattern and obligations.

This three options, because they seem natural, many people don't expect evil plot within it but i can tell you there's a lot of evil in between and that's the more reason we find more evil within clerics and religious leaders of nowadays.

In the case of number 4
Re: If Your Spiritual Life Is Dead, You Are A Living Dead by tejestejes(m): 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
In those cases above, that's where I'll take the instance to clarify number 4.

There are very good voodoo and there are very bad ones and there are ones we don't even need to dare or try but as human, we always go to the extreme.

There's no harm in using something to enhance your life for more success in as much as the used items are not human parts.

Oju kokoro ati okanjua and aini itelorun lonmu opo eniyan lo gbe igbese ogun owo and other stuff that later boomerang to take their life or make them mad.

This obvious results has made many people think evil of everyone that goes into the act of of charm/voodoo and they don't think there's anything good in it.

Ewe ati egbo nbe laye that helps but many people are looking for magic and instant results and then they engage in the usage of human parts.

Aside those level, every other things are good and just don't do evil with it because esan a ke o
Re: If Your Spiritual Life Is Dead, You Are A Living Dead by Adamgeneral12: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
Baba the way some voodoo are been prepared e dey get k leg for my eyes that's why I don't like it I prefer to pray than voodoo
Re: If Your Spiritual Life Is Dead, You Are A Living Dead by tejestejes(m): 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
Baba the way some voodoo are been prepared e dey get k leg for my eyes that's why I don't like it I prefer to pray than voodoo

I agree, prayers goes with the other three and its cool

(1) (Reply)

Grammy Award Winner Byron Cage, Attends & Sings At TB Joshua's Thanksgiving / Functional School Sales In The Capital Of Lagos / Jesus Calls All Of Us(human Being) To His Own Eternity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.