Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,312 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Jesus Calls All Of Us(human Being) To His Own Eternity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Calls All Of Us(human Being) To His Own Eternity (277 Views)

If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? / Rev Chris Oyakhilome Calls All Christians To come Online At 6pm Today / Those Condemning Gifts For Gods Servants Are Ignorant. Jesus Calls Them Judas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Calls All Of Us(human Being) To His Own Eternity by ochibuogwu5: 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening friends;

How are you doing ?

I hope you are doing fine ?

I hope your career-pursuit is going fine ?

I hope your family is fine ?

I hope your business is going fine ?

It has been my pleasure meeting you here on this social-media platform

Please do not feel offended; there is something that I want to ask you

Do you know about Jesus Christ Crucified; the Son of GOD ?

Do you believe in His death on the Cross and His resurrection from the dead as the *only means of saving your soul from sin, the flesh, curses, demons/devils and eternal-punishment in hell-fire* ?

Do you know and believe that Jesus Christ is coming back from Heaven soon to rapture His saints(disciples/followers/believers) ?

Do you know that Jesus; the Son of God has been appointed by His Father to judge all human being(both the living and the dead) when He returns back ?

Do you know that after the judgement of Jesus; each human being will either enter heaven or hell-fire which will last *for uncountable number of years(forever and ever)* ?

Heaven is for God(Father, Son and the Holy Spirit) together with all the human beings who believed in Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection as the only means of their souls' salvation as well as submitted daily to the LIFE(personality/character/expression/manifestation) of Jesus through their own mortal-body(secret thoughts and external behaviors)

hell is for the devil and all the human persons who rejected Jesus death and resurrection as the *only means of the salvation of their souls* and those who claimed to have believed in Jesus but later went back towards sinful lifestyle, remained in sin without repentance until their biological death

where will you desire to spend your own eternity (Heaven or hell-fire) ?

I encourage you to choose Heaven by repenting in your heart right now, confess to God in your heart that *you are a sinner because of Adam's inherited sinful disobedience and your own personal sinful living*, ask Jesus to come into your life by His death and resurrection then remove *your old-self(the flesh) and replace it with His own LIFE* then fill you with His Holy Spirit even as His Holy Spirit leads you from this moment till Jesus comes again in a holy, unending and uninterrupted relationship with the TRUE LIVING GOD(Father, Son and the Holy Spirit).

If you are ready to start this NEW LIFE INSIDE JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED; you can make this *faith-filled prayers/declarations/utterance* with all sincerity in the secret of your heart and with your mouth *wherever you are located currently*

thus

"Father, I come to you now recognizing that I am a sinner, I ask you to save my soul by the effects of Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection, receive me as your SON and fill me with your Holy Spirit Power to sustain me till the end in your holiness in Jesus name. Amen".

if you have made this prayers sincerely and truthfully from your heart and with your mouth,

then you are SAVED FROM SIN, THE FLESH CURSES, DEMONS/DEVILS AND HELL-FIRE

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You are now a CHILD AND SON OF GOD by grace through faith in Jesus Christ Crucified!!!

I will like to help you build up on this your new faith through daily bible studies and prayers with you via texting on whatsapp or facebook inbox on +2348034220713 or "chibuogwu onyemaechi"

Great Grace Brethren!!!

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Abracadabra, Messiah's Name Is Yahusuah / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Leads Cultists To Christ And Gave Them Free Skills / Follow Good Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.