Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations (4216 Views)

FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b / Nigeria: Country Of Backward North, Developing South – El-rufai / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
Captain8:
shut up....where are you let me come and picked you up...
I'm in odi village
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
Captain8:
but why are igbo women all over Ijaw lands looking for who to marry them.... some are doing ashawo work here....

the dream of every igbo woman want is to married to an Ijaw men...because of our money....... igbo women are beautiful but are too cheap to fvck.....

Like I said before no reasonable igbo woman will be with fantastic lazy human beings like ijaw man.
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Captain8(m): 6:01am On Jul 13, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
I'm in odi village
it like you have taken cocaine abi? cocaine woman
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Iykoto86(m): 6:54am On Jul 13, 2021
AntiBMC:
Who did the counting?

You mean to tell me that, they have counted all the numbers in north and nigeria at large, stemming from the massive inflow of Fulani people from different African countries?

If they count all the foolanis wandering into nigeria from the northern porous borders, which I doubt anyone can, the numbers will be more than the Yoruba population.

I'm not mincing words...nd infact, the number of these fulani people can't b fixed... Cos they keep trickling into nigeria, which has recently turned into the "land of milk and honey" for them...thnx to d present administration.

In essence... don't kid urself. We cannot tell d actual number of people in Nigeria presently. Even a proper census can't b conducted in this country...cos many fulanis are in people's forests. Plus there's no credible database in UAR.

The total population of the fulani man in Africa is 25 million .google it.This herders no too get population.
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:44am On Jul 13, 2021
Captain8:
u dis small ogbanje girl... igbos are useless... with that your yam leg
They can be useless but not as useless as lazy fishermen like useless forsaken ijaw
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:46am On Jul 13, 2021
Captain8:
it like you have taken cocaine abi? cocaine woman
Have you taken your dry sir
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Captain8(m): 9:06am On Jul 13, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

They can be useless but not as useless as lazy fishermen like useless forsaken ijaw
shut up cocaine woman
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by MyMouth(m): 9:17am On Jul 13, 2021
kestolove95:
Ebira 2million
Igala 1.5 million.
are u normal?
He is definitely not normal!
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Jimatu40: 9:26am On Jul 13, 2021
I provide working paypal account that you can you use to send, receive and make payment on any platform that supports PayPal account, that will work well in Nigeria. You can actually enjoy the features and use PayPal in Nigeria perfectly without difficulty, all you need is to know how to use PayPal in Nigeria.I will teach you how to be withdrawing your money from PayPal to your ATM card here in Nigeria, then cash out your money from ATM .

If you need PayPal account you can contact me let deal. My WhatsApp contact is 0-7-0-6-3-3-7-4-1-5-9.
The price is very cheap.
Your satisfaction is my priority
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by MyMouth(m): 9:26am On Jul 13, 2021
Iykoto86:
The total population of the fulani man in Africa is 25 million .google it.This herders no too get population.
That is why they attached themselves to the hausas. They are the minority but using the hausa population to cash cruise.

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2021
Captain8:
shut up cocaine woman
dry gin lazy forsaken fisherman
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Graysons: 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]

Like I said before no reasonable igbo woman will be with fantastic lazy human beings like ijaw man.
Have you been to ijaw facebook group before? Go there and see how igbo women are all there begging for ijaw men to marry then,they even go as far as creating husband seeking thread on those group lol. The funny thing is ijaw men no send them,do you know why? Because 99.9 %of igbo women are notorious wh0res of Nigeria, your prostitutes sisters are everywhere including ijaws villages looking for who to take them out of their misery. tongue

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Graysons:
Have you been to ijaw facebook group before? Go there and see how igbo women are all there begging for ijaw men to marry then,they even go as far as creating husband seeking thread on those group lol. The funny thing is ijaw men no send them,do you know why? Because 99.9 %of igbo women are notorious wh0res of Nigeria, your prostitutes sisters are everywhere including ijaws villages looking for who to take them out of their misery. tongue
Lolz maybe you are mistaken ijaw women there as igbos cheesy the many ijaw Facebook page I have been to, your lazy forsaken fishermen there always complian of how your useless forsaken fisherwomen give birth at home without husband cheesy grin and how dirty your fisherwomen are cheesy grin
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
heniford2:
Yoruba 60million angry
You should have seen who ever made the post wanted to make a joke of Yoruba people
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Captain8(m): 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Lolz maybe you are mistaken ijaw women there as igbos cheesy the many ijaw Facebook page I have been to, your lazy forsaken fishermen there always complian of how your useless forsaken fisherwomen give birth at home without husband cheesy grin and how dirty your fisherwomen are cheesy grin
u go jux open dat yur big yam mouth waaaaah to tok anyhow......

Ijaw women are not in same class with igbo women with their big yam legs....

igbo women that are everywhere in Ijaw lands looking for husband....

ask yourself why cownu always begging Ijaw to join his biafra?

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
Captain8:
u go jux open dat yur big yam mouth waaaaah to tok anyhow......

Ijaw women are not in same class with igbo women with their big yam legs....

igbo women that are everywhere in Ijaw lands looking for husband....

ask yourself why cownu always begging Ijaw to join his biafra?
lolz see this frustrated forsaken fishermen cheesy go to your Facebook page of ijaw history in picture and other ijaw Facebook pages and see how your good for nothing frustrated forsaken fishermen there are complianing about your LovePeddler fisherwomen grin cheesy
Coming to Biafra issue igbos here on nairaland has made it clear many times without numbers that they don't need lazy forsaken fishermen in Biafra grin cheesy what will your lazy forsaken fishermen offer to Biafra if not laziness grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Captain8(m): 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
lolz see this frustrated forsaken fishermen cheesy go to your Facebook page of ijaw history in picture and other ijaw Facebook pages and see how your good for nothing frustrated forsaken fishermen there are complianing about your LovePeddler fisherwomen grin cheesy
Coming to Biafra issue igbos here on nairaland has made it clear many times without numbers that they don't need lazy forsaken fishermen in Biafra grin cheesy what will your lazy forsaken fishermen offer to Biafra if not laziness grin cheesy
ofcourse....we are proudly fishermen...... peter in the bible was a fisherman......even Jesus went to fishing with them...... fishing is part of revenue income of many european countries...... fishing is so rich...... pls just called me fisherman direct....

even fulanis identifying themselves with proudly herders.....
every tribe has it blessing except ibou....
ibou are only good at 419, drug push, baby selling, ashawo, ritual,....

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
Captain8:
ofcourse....we are proudly fishermen...... peter in the bible was a fisherman......even Jesus went to fishing with them...... fishing is part of revenue income of many european countries...... fishing is so rich...... pls just called me fisherman direct....

even fulanis identifying themselves with proudly herders.....
every tribe has it blessing except ibou....
ibou are only good at 419, drug push, baby selling, ashawo, ritual,....
Being a lazy forsaken fishermen is the reason why your useless forsaken fisherwomen is a LovePeddler cheesy and your frustrated forsaken fishermen are complaining over that in your Facebook page grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Captain8(m): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Being a lazy forsaken fishermen is the reason why your useless forsaken fisherwomen is a LovePeddler cheesy and your frustrated forsaken fishermen are complaining over that in your Facebook page grin cheesy
all together we are proudly fishermen....

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Graysons: 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Nah how can I mistake bleach bleach hairy chest yam leg,notorious wh0res of Africa for ijaw women? Even if I'm blind,there's no way no earth how I will mistake baby factories women for ijaw women. grin
I know valueless,worthless,and toto distributors women when I see them wink at least ijaw women keep their babies with them(signs of mothers love) unlike you soulless abominations who sell your children and traffick them nationwide as sex slaves. tongue

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
Captain8:
all together we are proudly fishermen....
The same way your frustrated forsaken fisherwomen is proudly LovePeddler grin cheesy

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Graysons:
Nah how can I mistake bleach bleach hairy chest yam leg,notorious wh0res of Africa for ijaw women? Even if I'm blind,there's no way no earth how I will mistake baby factories women for ijaw women. grin
I know valueless,worthless,and toto distributors women when I see them wink at least ijaw women keep their babies with them(signs of mothers love) unlike you soulless abominations who sell your children and traffick them nationwide as sex slaves. tongue
Ijaw people are only known to be worthless and valueless grin go to igbogene community and see how your frustrated forsaken fisherwomen are giving births without husband grin go to your ijaw Facebook page and see how your frustrated forsaken fishermen there is complianing about your fisherwomen grin
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Graysons: 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Ijaw people are only known to be worthless and valueless grin go to igbogene community and see how your frustrated forsaken fisherwomen are giving births without husband grin go to your ijaw Facebook page and see how your frustrated forsaken fishermen there is complianing about your fisherwomen grin
Boring... You keep repeating your words over and over again. grin

Igbo women are the dogs of African, even your mazi, your lord and savior Nnamdi kanu said so.
I don't need to go anywhere, when the likes of Nancy, Angel Eze, and co are all in our brothel begging for who to drill their wild stinking holes tongue

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Captain8(m): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
The same way your frustrated forsaken fisherwomen is proudly LovePeddler grin cheesy
you have not seen any Ijaw girl for once..... But today we are banging igbo ladies from left to right....
igbo women wey dey get 2much bear bear 4 toto...
abeg tok anoda tin....igbo women too cheap...

oya give me your number so that you can speak to some of my igbo babes with that una language...

igbo women are the founder of olosho....

we fisher men have tired of banging you igbos girls abeg...

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by SaintBishop: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
Graysons:

Igbo women are the dogs of African, even your mazi, your lord and savior Nnamdi kanu said so.
I don't need to go anywhere, when the likes of Nancy, Angel Eze, and co are all in our brothel begging for who to drill their wild stinking holes tongue

He don do let it be.
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by SaintBishop: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
Captain8:
you have not seen any Ijaw girl for once..... But today we are banging igbo ladies from left to right....

oya give me your number so that you can speak to some of my igbo babes with that una language...

He don do oooo make una leave Nwan whatever habeg.
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Captain8(m): 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
SaintBishop:
He don do oooo make una leave Nwan whatever habeg.
ok i have leave her.....but she shouldn't insult Ijaw women again...

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Iykoto86(m): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
MyMouth:

That is why they attached themselves to the hausas. They are the minority but using the hausa population to cash cruise.
they will definitely loos their hold on Nigeria.They are too dull to read history.

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
Captain8:

So those thousand of useless forsaken fisherwomen I see in Delta State are not ijaw cheesy tell you frustrated forsaken fisherwomen to stop giving births without husband grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
Graysons:

Go to igbogene community and see your useless forsaken frustrated fisherwomen giving birth like rats without husband cheesy grin
Even your follow frustrated forsaken fishermen in ijaw history in picture and other Facebook pages are discussing about your LovePeddler fisherwomen.
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Captain8(m): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

So those thousand of useless forsaken fisherwomen I see in Delta State are not ijaw cheesy tell you frustrated forsaken fisherwomen to stop giving births without husband grin cheesy
if you are not igbo then i will like you.... but if you are igbo then fvck off because i have tired of banging igbo women with their bleaching hairy pussies...

Why Foreign Military Intervention May Be Necessary In Nigeria- Us Analysts / Jonathan: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State / STOWAWAY: Teenage Boy Found In Arik Aircraft Wheel (PICTURE)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57