Stats: 3,167,270 members, 7,867,710 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations (4221 Views)

FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b / Nigeria: Country Of Backward North, Developing South – El-rufai / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by SaintBishop: 3:11am On Jul 11, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Let talk reality here ,ijaw population in bayelsa state with 8 local government is not up 2m people, plus 2 and half underpopulated local government in Delta, plus those that they claim as ijaw politically in River State and few communities in ondo state.if you add all of them up it should not be more than 4m.
Oga nobody politically claim anybody as ijaw they are ijaws right from creation. And it's only right that they identified with their roots,before you land grabbing igbos steal their lands and pass it off as yours.

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by KILLTHECOWS(f): 5:55am On Jul 11, 2021
Yoruba should be having the same figure with ijaw....
They have lost Lagos State o strangers . grin

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by heniford2: 6:01am On Jul 11, 2021
temitope27:
because Yoruba you hardly find Yoruba in the east doesn't mean Yoruba's don't travel, there are many Yoruba in the north and other Africa countries and outside Africa as well, and mind you those development in the east are nt developed by igbos in diaspora
you make me laugh bro so the development are from where ? Yoruba people do not travel brother if you guys do is few of you, when I was in Nigeria I usually use to visit some state.

sometimes I would just travel to osun state or kano or any other pay a hotel then move around stay like a week then come back i will see under develop this states are i have visited the whole states in Nigeria expect brono state, and i will ask it's this state still in Nigeria? what is wrong but the said Yoruba that has the highest learned people in Nigeria and hausa that has been in power for years why are they lacking behind why? then i came to understand you guys don't travel and even if you travel outside the country u do so for cruise while igbo man travel out for pure business that's the truth and hausa man in East said is either a gateman or a shoeshinne a Yoruba man in East is either a talor or a copper nor a civil servant that was transferd to east side if you have any ask them about East how developed this side is to compare with its apart from lagos which was once a capital city.

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:44am On Jul 11, 2021
[[s]quote author=SaintBishop post=103581067]Oga nobody politically claim anybody as ijaw they are ijaws right from creation. And it's only right that they identified with their roots,before you land grabbing igbos steal their lands and pass it off as yours.[/quote][/s]

If they like let them come from Congo they will still be under ikwerre and other igboid groups have that in your mind.

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by SaintBishop: 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Keep ranting I have passed my message to you.
You are a clown! Clowns messsges are nothing but big fat joke and that's what you are.
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by jneutron4000: 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nice one Adeyinka Grandson. God bless your brain.
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by HellAnus: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
SaintBishop:
You are a clown! Clowns messsges are nothing but big fat joke and that's what you are.

Seun lalasticlala OAM4J mynd44
Rule 2
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by HellAnus: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
SaintBishop:
She's a big fat joke that is what she is, call whoever you want to call i don't give a shit.
It is amazing how you igbos insult ijaws everyday on Nl but the so called Seun lalasticala OAm4J mynd44 all turn a blind eye to it duh.

Quit ranting and accept ur ban in peace.
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by SaintBishop: 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
HellAnus:

Quit ranting and accept ur ban in peace.
She's a joke and a clown! Call whoever the fvck you want to call saintbishop don't give a shit.

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
SaintBishop:

As long as those good for nothing fishermen is under ikwerre and other igboid groups in River State I am very good cheesy grin
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by SaintBishop: 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

As long as those good for nothing fishermen is under ikwerre and other igboid groups in River State I am very good cheesy grin
The ikwerres can rule Rivers state for all i care if they continue the good job they have been doing by kiling you all like the way wike did in Oyigbo, bring hausa/fulani soldiers with their uncircumcised dick to drill your mama, sisters daughers over used cunt while your pathetic, useless,Igbo jews fathers and brothers watch just as wike did in Oyigbo, then we don't have any problem at all lost jew. wink

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Graysons: 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
SaintBishop:
The ikwerres can rule Rivers state for all i care if they continue the good job they have been doing by kiling you all like the way wike did in Oyigbo, bring hausa/fulani soldiers with their uncircumcised dick to drill your mama, sisters daughers over used cunt while your pathetic, useless,Igbo jews fathers and brothers watch just as wike did in Oyigbo, then we don't have any problem at all lost jew. wink
Same thing i told her, but the transgendered don't seems to get the memo geez.
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
[[s]quote author=SaintBishop post=103603438]The ikwerres can rule Rivers state for all i care if they continue the good job they have been doing by kiling you all like the way wike did in Oyigbo, bring hausa/fulani soldiers with their uncircumcised dick to drill your mama, sisters daughers over used cunt while your pathetic, useless,Igbo jews fathers and brothers watch just as wike did in Oyigbo, then we don't have any problem at all lost jew. wink
[/quote][/s]

Just like obj bring those hausa Fulani to those useless forsaken odi people cheesy cheesy ,as long as ikwerre use your oil to develop ikwerre land I'm very happy.
Your useless propaganda will not work.
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
Graysons:
Same thing i told her, but the transgendered don't seems to get the memo geez.

Go your ijaw Facebook page and tell them to forget about River State governorship because it will not work cheesy grin ikwerre will continue to use your oil to develop ikwerre land cheesy grin

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Captain8(m): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2021
jamesversion:
Ijaw 14million. Are you high??
dont mind the idiot....
Ijaws is 25millions
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Captain8(m): 9:03am On Jul 12, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
grin cheesy
Ijaw that is not up to 4million cheesy the op even say Yoruba 60m grin but Yoruba should be 100m cheesy
mumu girl...Ijaw is 25millions
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Captain8(m): 9:30am On Jul 12, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

what is wrong with this girl na....did any Ijaw man break your heart?
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Valkrie: 9:46am On Jul 12, 2021
cocolacec:
https://www.facebook.com/YYFPage/videos/1205896279917510/

*The 15 Nations of Nigeria and their population:*

1. Yoruba Nation: 60 million.

2. Hausa/Fulani Nation: 49.4 million
Kamuku: 35,000
Kambari: 70,000
Dukawa: 165,000
Katab: 130,000
Jarawa: 400
Ningawa: 56,000
Hausa/Fulani: 49 million.

3. Ibo Nation: 40 million.

4. Ijaw Nation: 14 million.

5. Efik/Ibibio Nation: 14.1 million.
Boki: 186,611
Ekoi: 4 million
Ibibio: 10 million

6. Gbagyi Nation: 8 million.

7. Kanuri Nation: 7.4 million.
Karekare: 371,000
Marghi: 75,000
Kanuri: 7 million

8. Edo/Urhobo Nation: 7 million.
Uhrobo: 2 million
Edo: 5 million

9. Tiv Nation: 5.6 million.

10. Nupe Nation: 4.5 million.

11. Idoma Nation: 4.2 million.
Ukelle: 40,000
Iyalla: 210,843
Idoma: 4 million

12. Ebira/Igala Nation: 3.5 million.
Ebira: 2 million
Igala: 1.5 million

13. Bariba/Bussawa Nation: 3.4 million.
Bariba: 400,000
Bussawa: 3 million

14. Birom/Angas Nation: 2.2 million.
Angas: 200,000
Birom: 2 million

15. Adamawa Nation: 1.5 million.
Chamba: 150,000
Jukun: 25,000
Mumuye: 832,000
Tangale: 200,000
Batta: 180,000
Longuda: 99,000

Please, note that of the above mentioned 15 nations, the total population of 11 of them, including Efiki/Ibibio, Gbagyi, Kanuri, Edo/Urhobo, Tiv, Nupe, Idoma, Ebira/Igala, Barriba/Busawwa, Birom/Angas and Adamawa, is equivalent to the total population of the Yoruba nation. They are insignificant compared to the Yoruba, but under the unitary system, they compete and even dictate to the Yoruba nation.

The entire population of the Ibo and Ijaw nations comes to 54 million, which is below the total population of the Yoruba nation at 60 million. However, these two nations see the Yoruba nation as a pushover that must be dictated to in the scheme of things in Nigeria.

The actual population of the Hausa/Fulani in addition to other minority ethnic groups added as part of this nation is 49.4 million, which is below the total population of the Yoruba nation at 60 million.

In addition to the Yoruba being the majority Nation in Nigeria!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIgEvD8wkA8

Total rubbish and a complete waste of time...!!
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Captain8:
mumu girl...Ijaw is 25millions

Maybe fish is among the 25m grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Captain8:
what is wrong with this girl na....did any Ijaw man break your heart?
What will lazy and uneducated ijaw men offer me if not laziness and dry gin.
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Captain8(m): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

do you worth to be married by Ijaw man?

igbo woman full our places.... if i like, i can marry 4 igbo sisters at once.....
Ijaw women are rare gold....very difficult to get... unlike you cheap igbo women....

if you provoke me i will go and date 3 igbo girls tomorrow..
because we buy igbo ladies with money.....i can even buy you with money...na oil money dey tok....
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
Captain8:
do you worth to be married by Ijaw man?

igbo woman full our places.... if i like, i can marry 4 igbo sisters at once.....
Ijaw women are rare gold....very difficult to get... unlike you cheap igbo women....

if you provoke me i will go and date 3 igbo girls tomorrow..
because we buy igbo ladies with money.....i can even buy you with money...na oil money dey tok....

Any igbo that date Fisherman like you is very stupid.
Laziness and hardwork doesn't work together, ijaw are well known as lazy human beings.
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Isobug: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
r4bbit:

I no blame you.....
The situation of country fit produce a madman out of thin air...
Nigga if pepo deh talk no put mouth,you no get any sense.
Mumu
Oga....The guy was right. Upon Nigeria-Biafra war advantages you still doctor reliable statistics.
There's a very big difference between Statistics and Reality
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by r4bbit: 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
Isobug:

Oga....The guy was right. Upon Nigeria-Biafra war advantages you still doctor reliable statistics.
There's a very big difference between Statistics and Reality
You sef ...no get sense! Am not interested in your "who's the largest tribe in Nigeria debate"
Check Wat the guy said again... And tell me were he is right here

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Captain8(m): 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Any igbo that date Fisherman like you is very stupid.
Laziness and hardwork doesn't work together, ijaw are well known as lazy human beings.
but why are igbo women all over Ijaw lands looking for who to marry them.... some are doing ashawo work here....

the dream of every igbo woman want is to married to an Ijaw men...because of our money....... igbo women are beautiful but are too cheap to fvck.....
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Captain8(m): 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

shut up....where are you let me come and picked you up...
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Captain8(m): 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Maybe fish is among the 25m grin cheesy
you are not an igbo... why angry at Ijaw men?

the reason i like you is because you are not an igbo woman... Ijaws and Aniomas are good neighbours...
bt u cum dey do like sey smal ogbanje dey ur body..
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
Captain8:
you are not an igbo... why angry at Ijaw men?

the reason i like you is because you are not an igbo woman... Ijaws and Aniomas are good neighbours...
bt u cum dey do like sey smal ogbanje dey ur body..

Nonsensical nonsense from a fisherman

Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? / APC Wins Kaduna Governorship Elections / Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux