Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,368 members, 7,868,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations (4223 Views)

FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b / Nigeria: Country Of Backward North, Developing South – El-rufai / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
Captain8:
if you are not igbo then i will like you.... but if you are igbo then fvck off because i have tired of banging igbo women with their bleaching hairy pussies...

Do you think that I want to do anything with a frustrated forsaken lazy fisherman like you grin
It will be an insult for me to bring myself so low for dry gin franker like you grin go and take your bath Biko you smiling fisherman grin wink
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Captain8(m): 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Do you think that I want to do anything with a frustrated forsaken lazy fisherman like you grin
It will be an insult for me to bring myself so low for dry gin franker like you grin go and take your bath Biko you smiling fisherman grin wink
u wey all men don use dick take scatter toto....

you seam too local for my class.... because i had met with too many high class babes.....not you tasteless and worthless local championed.....

igbo women that are everywhere begging Ijaw men to marry them....

you even claiming igbo a subhuman tribe... a rejected tribe

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
Captain8:

you seam too local for my class.... because i had met with too many high class babes.....not you tasteless and worthless local championed.....

Look at this worthless and senseless fisherman cheesy you should be ashamed of your all your senseless fisherwomen in your frustrated forsaken ijaw land that are made up with laziness and whores cheesy grin
You useless forsaken ijaw land is made up worthless LovePeddler grin. You're from a tribe with no human capital grin but filled with drankers lapper tiers cheesy grin
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Kessythegeek(m): 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
Check my signature for a gift.
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Graysons: 12:28am On Jul 14, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Go to igbogene community and see your useless forsaken frustrated fisherwomen giving birth like rats without husband cheesy grin
Even your follow frustrated forsaken fishermen in ijaw history in picture and other Facebook pages are discussing about your LovePeddler fisherwomen.
You bored me to death with your repeated words you codswallop be gone and stay away from my mention,i don't have time for lifeless m0rons.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:33am On Jul 14, 2021
Graysons:
You bored me to death with your repeated words you codswallop be gone and stay away from my mention,i don't have time for lifeless m0rons.
Every fishermen in ijaw land is good as a dead man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by CBNwords(m): 10:13am On Jul 14, 2021
Captain8:

Oga will you keep your mouth shut? This really show how uncout you are. I pity who you call babe. Likes of you will be on an Igbo girl's DM begging for love. Foolish castrated bigot.

I know your type, bragging idiots who thinks everything in life is thuggery, proud unrepentant idiot.

Nwanyiogwashi, abeg leave this Godforsaken idiotic fellow. I wish you never wasted time on this idiot. Where have you been na? Hand don dey pain me to dey knock for your door o
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Captain8(m): 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
CBNwords:

Oga will you keep your mouth shut? This really show how uncout you are. I pity who you call babe. Likes of you will be on an Igbo girl's DM begging for love. Foolish castrated bigot.

I know your type, bragging idiots who thinks everything in life is thuggery, proud unrepentant idiot.

Nwanyiogwashi, abeg leave this Godforsaken idiotic fellow. I wish you never wasted time on this idiot. Where have you been na? Hand don dey pain me to dey knock for your door o
shut up you family outcasted being...your ashawo girlfriend is a confirmed pussy seller....

igbos women that are in our lands doing ashawo work for survival...

igbos are mistaken creatures on earth.....a tribe that eat leaf and grass like goat...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by CBNwords(m): 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
Captain8:
shut up you family outcasted being...your ashawo girlfriend is a confirmed pussy seller....

igbos are mistaken creatures on earth.....a tribe that eat leaf and grass like goat...

Look at this uncultured tout from a misplaced origin. You're a castrated proud goat bleating at everything it sees. You bunch of bereaved mindset.

Ashawo work is not related to Igbo, do your research well oga, you're nothing but a lamenting mad man.

She sell pussy give you? Abi you be dey toast am she no gree? She doesn't need an asshole like you. E dey pain you. Kpele o.
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Captain8(m): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
CBNwords:

Look at this uncultured tout from a misplaced origin. You're a castrated proud goat bleating at everything it sees. You bunch of bereaved mindset.

Ashawo work is not related to Igbo, do your research well oga, you're nothing but a lamenting mad man.

She sell pussy give you? Abi you be dey toast am she no gree? She doesn't need an asshole like you. E dey pain you. Kpele o.
you mugu should first go back to the pages and found out what lead to this.....

you family outcasted should ask that idiot girl why she is always insulting Ijaws..?..

what did Ijaw done wrong to her that she always insulting us with pain?...
abi Ijaw be like igbo mate?
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by CBNwords(m): 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
Captain8:
you mugu should first go back to the pages and found out what lead to this.....

you family outcasted should ask that idiot girl why she is always insulting Ijaws..?..

what did Ijaw done wrong to her that she always insulting us with pain?...
abi Ijaw be like igbo mate?

grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by SaintBishop: 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
CBNwords:

Oga when it comes to prostitution no one beat igbo women,you can't mention ashawo without mentioning igbo women two of them walk hands in hand, so what rubish research are u talking about? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
Captain8:

Lolz your useless forsaken fisherwomen is giving births like rats without husbands cheesy go to your Facebook page and see how your drunk frustrated forsaken fishermen are complaining about your fisherwomen shameful acts grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Captain8(m): 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Lolz your useless forsaken fisherwomen is giving births like rats without husbands cheesy go to your Facebook page and see how your drunk frustrated forsaken fishermen are complaining about your fisherwomen shameful acts grin cheesy
ashawo #500 #500....i have been in facebook since morning till now i didn't see such...

oya come to our land and see your fellow goat women doing ashawo work...
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
Captain8:
ashawo #500 #500....i have been in facebook since morning till now i didn't see such...

oya come to our land and see your fellow goat women doing ashawo work...
Lolz the only people you can refer as ashawo is your fisherwomen that gives births like rats without husbands grin cheesy grin cheesy giving births to bastards is the only trademark of ijaw women grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Captain8(m): 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Lolz the only people you can refer as ashawo is your fisherwomen that gives births like rats without husbands grin cheesy grin cheesy giving births to bastards is the only trademark of ijaw women grin cheesy
you dangerous prostitute.... #500 #500 per round...

you think you will see husband to marry? i pity you... no man will dear marry a prostitute...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by CBNwords(m): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
SaintBishop:
Oga when it comes to prostiution no one beat igbo women,you can't meantion ashawo without mentioning igbo women two of them walk hands in hand, so what rubish research are u talking about? angry

Really? E dey pain you say you no be Igbo abi? Oya sorry ehn, even in your next world, you still won't
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by SaintBishop: 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
CBNwords:

Really? E dey pain you say you no be Igbo abi? Oya sorry ehn, even in your next world, you still won't
EYes. Even if you pay me money to be igbo, i no go collect oga.
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Captain8:
you dangerous prostitute.... #500 #500 per round...

you think you will see husband to marry? i pity you... no man will dear marry a prostitute...

I'm very much better than all the Godforsaken fisherwomen in your useless ijaw land cheesy every woman in your useless forsaken ijaw land is upgraded LovePeddler that gives birth to bastards without husbands grin cheesy and your frustrated forsaken fishermen are lazy piglets that only know how to drink and get drunk grin cheesy less educated group of useless forsaken people. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Captain8(m): 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

I'm very much better than all the Godforsaken fisherwomen in your useless ijaw land cheesy every woman in your useless forsaken ijaw land is upgraded LovePeddler that gives birth to bastards without husbands grin cheesy and your frustrated forsaken fishermen are lazy piglets that only know how to drink and get drunk grin cheesy less educated group of useless forsaken people. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol...aunty abeg go sleep... #500
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
Captain8:
lol...aunty abeg go sleep... #500

I know that is what your Godforsaken bush and dirty sister collect to give birth to useless bastard cheesy grin you should be ashamed of your useless forsaken sister cheesy angry
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by CBNwords(m): 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
SaintBishop:
EYes. Even if you pay me money to be igbo, i no go collect oga.

grin grin

Kpele
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by CBNwords(m): 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Nne no mind them oo. Abeg free this ogogoro militant people. Just grant them amnesty you hear grin ?
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of 15 Nations by Captain8(m): 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

I know that is what your Godforsaken bush and dirty sister collect to give birth to useless bastard cheesy grin you should be ashamed of your useless forsaken sister cheesy angry
lol... oya e don do go sleep...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux / 24 Years Of Democracy: Governors, Predecessors Continue To Clash / Environmental Sanitation In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.