Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Cars With Good Resale Value - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cars With Good Resale Value (9305 Views)

List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy / Hondas And Other Cars With Failed Ball Joint On The Roads (Photos) / 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by Healthquest: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
dadabashua1:
civic for sure,coming from an owner of corolla.
wow thanks... I will update if I got d car... It's still at abroad

1 Like

Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by Healthquest: 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
What can you say about Toyota Echo... Seems De r not in Nigeria? I saw on Canada buy market and De r cheap... Around 600k for a very nice one. Let's leave clearing n shipping first.
Does ds vehicle still has mechanics here and I discover d engines are not interchange able wit what we have as Toyota engine here. Any more knowledge abt ds beast cos it's some how portable for my eye
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by PAQ(m): 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
proclinician:

Have u seen a tank more than an AMG?

And ur point is?
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by dadabashua1(m): 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
Healthquest:
wow thanks... I will update if I got d car... It's still at abroad
cool,waiting bro smiley
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by dadabashua1(m): 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
Healthquest:
What can you say about Toyota Echo... Seems De r not in Nigeria? I saw on Canada buy market and De r cheap... Around 600k for a very nice one. Let's leave clearing n shipping first.
Does ds vehicle still has mechanics here and I discover d engines are not interchange able wit what we have as Toyota engine here. Any more knowledge abt ds beast cos it's some how portable for my eye
its also called the Toyota platz, echo is same as yaris,check the screen shoots attached it might be of help.its called echo for the American and Australian markets,one of the things that lead to its discontinuation was its size.

1 Like

Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by dadabashua1(m): 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
Healthquest:

Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by Healthquest: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
dadabashua1:
its also called the Toyota platz, echo is same as yaris,check the screen shoots attached it might be of help.its called echo for the American and Australian markets,one of the things that lead to its discontinuation was its size.
thanks
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by Healthquest: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Thanks all.
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by proclinician: 9:09am On Aug 24, 2021
PAQ:

And ur point is?

Do you know that the G63 AMG does not somersault, no matter what?
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by PAQ(m): 11:33am On Aug 24, 2021
proclinician:

Before i make claims i first verify on google before i goof on the internet. The following images are G63 AMGs....

Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by Decentdave(m): 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
PAQ:

Before i make claims i first verify on google before i goof on the internet. The following images are G63 AMGs....
with this picx...it is finished grin..no arguments G63 can tumble and as well get crushed
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by Trumann: 1:43am On Aug 25, 2021
proclinician:

Please, don't ever say this in public again.
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by Decentdave(m): 7:32am On Aug 26, 2021
grin
Trumann:

Please, don't ever say this in public again.
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by Healthquest: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
Hello here.
Pls is Toyota yaris good enough for traveling... Is a strong car dat can move from Lagos to port Harcourt atleast, 2wice in a month without any hazzle like it's Toyota corrola counterpart. Pls
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by Decentdave(m): 9:13am On Aug 31, 2021
Healthquest:
Hello here.
Pls is Toyota yaris good enough for traveling... Is a strong car dat can move from Lagos to port Harcourt atleast, 2wice in a month without any hazzle like it's Toyota corrola counterpart. Pls
all I know about Toyota yaris is that it is a very rugged car.
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by Decentdave(m): 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
Healthquest:
Thanks all.
u are welcome grin
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by Decentdave(m): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
shocked
dadabashua1:
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by Decentdave(m): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Check The Fuel Guage To Ensure It's Still Working / 6 Ways To Save Money On Car Expenses / Highlander For Volvo XC 90

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.