Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,639 members, 7,955,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! (79265 Views)

Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi / Paul Okwudili: Man Dies In Anambra Hotel After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug / Widow Cries Out After Murder Of Her Husband Over N90 Bread Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by Beey(f): 1:00am On Jul 12, 2021
Bifwoli:
But you have greedy kidnappers, heartless ritualists ,corrupt SARS ,area boys ,bloodthirsty Boko Haram and more in your own backyard Nigeria.

You don't see the big log in your own eye but you're afraid of the tiny speck in someone's eye? I guess you'll never step into USA bcoz of their gun violence either.
Very dumb comments. Village mentality highlighting a lack of exposure. Even someone who has never crossed the border to their neighboring countries, all of a sudden has an opinion about Kenya. BS!

2 Likes

Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by Beey(f): 1:02am On Jul 12, 2021
chaloskyx:
Nigerian women men children teens leaders pastors imams always in the news for the wrong reason
Tell them. Kenya doesn’t have the monopoly of wrong doings.
Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by Abujason: 1:05am On Jul 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
I don't know why most MEN can't avoid women.
I developed myself to be so.
If na my type full this world, we go render them completely null & void
Apostle Paul did it.
OSAMA Bin Laden also did it.
Faraday did it
You can start by occupying your MIND with lots of activities. Don't create that space.
Choose your friends.
Don't allow miscreants choose you

Puna nko?
Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by iLegendd(m): 1:08am On Jul 12, 2021
larryjonze:

[s]If wishing death upon others is what being learned & legit entails i rather go the other way. you are the biggest scam here teaching people how to last long when yu don't even av testicles. done marking ur words yu scored zero boya ko repeat.[/s]

Trash...

If you're a scammer, you better change (I wish all you scammers death penalty — you disgust me).

The pains of those you scammed will haunt you for life. Mark my word.

You people want a better Nigeria, but you'll never leave crime alone. How would the country make progress?

I won't dignify you (slow maggot) with another reply again.
Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by Mide3367: 1:12am On Jul 12, 2021
iLegendd:

Trash...

If you're a scammer, you better change (I wish all you scammers death penalty — you disgust me).

You people want a better Nigeria, but you'll never leave crime alone. How would the country make progress?

I won't reply you again.

I hate these scammers with passion.. Gosh! They are everywhere now
Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by iLegendd(m): 1:17am On Jul 12, 2021
Mide3367:
I hate these scammers with passion.. Gosh! They are everywhere now

It's like tradition now in Nigeria. That sh!t hurts me. Scammers should just be shot on sight even if what they stole is just 1$. They have caused millions of people pains. A bunch of roaches.
Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by manchinKY(m): 6:40am On Jul 12, 2021
Atleast they get constant power supply here
Mokason288:
See the outdated hotel

Iron bathroom door

NIGERIANS need to be feared and respected we are very rich
Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by AutoChick4U(f): 7:42am On Jul 12, 2021
Superpack589:

You be basthard. Infact your papa na basthard.
Lmfao. It ain't that serious Mr man
Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:49am On Jul 12, 2021
Mokason288:
See the outdated hotel

Iron bathroom door

NIGERIANS need to be feared and respected we are very rich

Mumu you're not talking about the details investigation and follow up you're there talking trash about iron bed
Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 12, 2021
iLegendd:

Trash...

If you're a scammer, you better change (I wish all you scammers the death penalty — you disgust me).

I won't dignify you (slow maggot) with another reply again.

omo ale jati jati how much be ur papa money inside there dollars, take ur frustration to govt & politicians that have mortagaged ur future. ode ! country progresses when the govt creat an enabling ground. do we have one.
whats dignifying about a man with no testicles teaching people how to last long ... get lost
Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by sweetkev(m): 8:40am On Jul 12, 2021
ArticleBeast:

First and foremost no 5 star hotel for naija. Secondly na short let apartment it happen
Sheraton hotel, Eko hotel Lagos and many more
Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 12, 2021
My take?

She's got AIDS/HIV but is not sure who passed it to her.

She's not going to die alone so all the men who passed her around (top policemen) are on the hitlist.

Since some of us men's brains don't really work well, her 3rd victim won't put 2-and-2 together and get 4. Nah free punna him go see and the calculation he will get will be one-for-the-road-knacking.
Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by NigeriaNawa: 9:59am On Jul 12, 2021
Beey:
Stop character assassination. How many promiscuous women from Kenya have you met? We Kenyans don’t have the monopoly of evil. Kidnapping, ritual killings & baby factories are also a type of evil. Humans committing crimes is a thing as old as time. It’s not unique to Kenya.

True

1 Like

Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by Dony19(m): 11:22am On Jul 12, 2021
This is why gays exist �
Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by Superpack589: 11:52am On Jul 12, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Lmfao. It ain't that serious Mr man
Don't joke with something like that next time. It's not funny.
Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by Agbo2(m): 9:28am On Jul 13, 2021
Dony19:
This is why gays exist �

Pls tell them!
I hope they listen
Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by Ogbenia: 4:29am On Jul 14, 2021
Agbo2:

Pls tell them!
I hope they listen

You and who?
Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by Stephenszego2: 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ogbenia:

You and who?

grin grin grin grin
Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by Ogbenia: 3:07am On Jul 17, 2021
Ogbenia:

You and who?

shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.