Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! (78964 Views)

Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi / Paul Okwudili: Man Dies In Anambra Hotel After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug / Widow Cries Out After Murder Of Her Husband Over N90 Bread Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by fortri: 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
Are you sure is not a new cult.
Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by fortri: 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
Are you sure is not a new cult?
Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by tunjilee003: 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
Renforce:
I thought Chairman said all of us should fall back?
chairman was referring to sugar daddy association of Nigeria and not kenya...

2 Likes

Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by Okuda(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
fear Kenya women. especially the semi illiterate ones.
Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by Rilley(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
What a wicked and heartless lady, look at her stupid face.
Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by majamajic(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
She is using silent gun ?
Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by OLRAYS(m): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
SET AWON CHIDINMA OJUKWU..... grin

1 Like

Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by TheWolfen(m): 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
Was the gal his girlfriend or run gal he pick from street? What was her reason for stabbing your friend?

gambia:
Vagina people at it again, a girl almost stabbed my friend three weeks back if not for my intervention, though I was extremely careful so I wont be the victim. Pls guys be careful with these genders.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by ArticleBeast: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
Zimri:

Anyone could be killed anywhere at anytime.

Chidinma killed Usifo in a 5-star hotel
First and foremost no 5 star hotel for naija. Secondly na short let apartment it happen

2 Likes

Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
I don't know why most MEN can't avoid women.
I developed myself to be so.
If na my type full this world, we go render them completely null & void
Apostle Paul did it.
OSAMA Bin Laden also did it.
Faraday did it
You can start by occupying your MIND with lots of activities. Don't create that space.
Choose your friends.
Don't allow miscreants chvoose you
I am personally working towards this. But it won't be easy.
Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
GistFullGround:

Maybe one of her victim infected her with AIDS, & she could not pin-point who infected her, so she is angry & started the killing spree!

MY THOUGHT!!!

She must be a wh.o.re to sleep with multiple men without protection. Anyways, va.gi.na people over here in Africa do same so what do I know
Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by redsun(m): 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kenya women tend to drink a lot. Her behaviour could have been alcohol-induced and complications from long term use of it. She's gone wacko.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by Eriokanmi: 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
Naxo dem see those dss wey invade Igboho house. Many had forgotten that the kind of security people have in their homes today can be linked to our GSM and 2 other gadgets and all the events in the home can be watched real time and also do a replay later.

They said DSS took away the cctv camera grin so the events can't be seen by anyone...another reason our security operatives must desist from their old ways of operations and get trained in a modern way of combating crime. They need to update themselves. The guy who came out recently and narrated how he escaped and how the right hand man of Igboho was shot almost 40 times and bullets didn't penetrate before the DSS hit his head with a hard wood. No intelligent being wondered how someone who ran away could at the same time narrate what happened in the house while he was in hiding. I just pity those sent on that deadly mission because their lives and that of family aren't safe, even with their blindfold on, during operation.
Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by jaxxy(m): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
Zimri:

Anyone could be killed anywhere at anytime.

Chidinma killed Usifo in a 5-star hotel

What I’m wondering is did nobody hear the gun shot or did she use a silencer?? undecided
Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by Wettoid123: 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
fear women but i still see myself going out with them chindinma plenty well well ooo
Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by cybriz82(m): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ugly monster so sharp n deadly..even her eyebrow is deadly...spit..

Well maybe d guy use style yab d forehead n eyebrow.
Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by wany(f): 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
I don't know why most MEN can't avoid women.
I developed myself to be so.
If na my type full this world, we go render them completely null & void
Apostle Paul did it.
OSAMA Bin Laden also did it.
Faraday did it
You can start by occupying your MIND with lots of activities. Don't create that space.
Choose your friends.
Don't allow miscreants choose you
Cheap men will never listen undecided
Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by robosky02(m): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
Fear women
Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by AutoChick4U(f): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
becky39000:

According to previous threads on the same crime, he wasnt stabbed by the lady cop!
He was shot through one ear!!!
The bullet exited through the other ear!!
It was also stated that the murdered man is father to one of her 2 kids!!
Una men go dey carry Una prick upandan. If I had d conscience, I get like 3 guys I go gladly off

3 Likes

Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by fineboynl(m): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
It might be that she is infected with HIV.

1 Like

Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by Mindlog: 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
jaxxy:

What I’m wondering is did nobody hear the gun shot or did she use a silencer?? undecided

The Kenyan Police said she has her unique technique to silence the gun, being a well-trained police officer who pursued a shooting range course.
Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by Mpanyi: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
so when konji hold you for neck wetin you dey do? grin

Konji be like landlord.e no dey gree hear anything in replacement for exactly what he wants before he leave you.if you no gree answer am him harassment go dey get worse everyday

Nothing like konji this konji that. You people should stop that myth. It's all about self control. You can train your mind to control yourself. Temptation/Erection comes and goes the way it comes. This konji myth is just a baseless excuse for lack of selfcontrol among men

4 Likes

Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by 27Pushing30: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
There are rules to this game

1. If your ex FWB / babe control you NO GO
2. If your present FWB/babe control you NO GO

Always be the one who makes first contact e get why .

5 Likes

Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by Omicron007: 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

Kenyan women always in the news for the wrong reason.

But na God save Lamidi Cownu, the supleme dilector for Kenya o. That woman may have been nursing other plans apart from the straffing.
Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by gambia(m): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
TheWolfen:
Was the gal his girlfriend or run gal he pick from street? What was her reason for stabbing your friend?

The girl is not really his girl friend, they relate base on transaction level, her reason was that he came inside her, so she got mad and started raining insults on him, on the contrary, he slapped her, that prompted her to pick a knife.

1 Like

Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by jice(m): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
so when konji hold you for neck wetin you dey do? grin

Konji be like landlord.e no dey gree hear anything in replacement for exactly what he wants before he leave you.if you no gree answer am him harassment go dey get worse everyday

Konji nah good? Common guy, you order it the way you wish.

3 Likes

Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by PlanktonX: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
Even the thieves, looters and kwarupt people in Nigeria steal to spend on women, for women and with women.

Any man that his prick controls him day and night will end up miserable.

1 Like

Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by Pipapi1: 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
Like Chidinma like Caroline. Something is common to both of them but men should be careful with ladies whose names start with "C" and are eight letters.

1 Like

Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by seguno2: 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mokason288:
See the outdated hotel

Iron bathroom door

NIGERIANS need to be feared and respected we are very rich

Nigerians are very rich with the highest number of children out of school and the extreme poverty capital of the world ahead of India’s 1.5 billion people?
Are you kidding?
Please what do you drink and smoke

1 Like

Re: CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! by focus7: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
All I can say is that Nigeria Police Force still has a long way to go.

Just negodu how the suspect remains the prime suspect.

If Na here, plus hotel owner, plus next room hotel guests, plus waiter, plus everyone dem catch in the vicinity of the crime, all na suspect.

Smh

Kowope thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) / Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) / This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.