Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria (46257 Views)

What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? / What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! / Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by OGWILLS123: 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

With 700k you guys are offing me here.
I don't understand you .
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by OGWILLS123: 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
ibechris:

Thank u for telling him about velocity of money but I doubt if he would understand.

Even if there understand, there will not still believe.
That why I feel so lonely here in Nigeria, everybody that
I tried to share my dreams and goals with are always like,
is like you have forgotten that you are still in Nigeria.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by OGWILLS123: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
BeardedMeat:
My context is that you are acting as if you are not in this country with the attendant hardship everywhere. Everyone is affected.

You advised him to go into real estate without enumerating the pros and cons of it.
You make it sound like brown sugar.

NOT EVERYONE !.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by OluwaWizzy(m): 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
tyllapia:
believe me when i says it can, i bought cow from some fulani in a local area at ijebu for 90k each

When, pls?
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by valarinz: 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
Adetola198:
You can ask me for clarifications rather than making assumptions.

Pray tell, what clarifications you're talking about.

You're intending to lead someone on a path with a high likelihood of losing all his money, you get called out, instead of you to quietly disappear, you're trying to make a stand, perhaps you assume enough people are not looking for now
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Adetola198: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
Why are you talking like you are the all knowing and all seeing?

If you want details or clarification, Kindly ask
You can drop your Email address so I could send a detailed proposal to you.

Warm Regards.

valarinz:

Pray tell, what clarifications you're talking about.

You're intending to lead someone on a path with a high likelihood of losing all his money, you get called out, instead of you to quietly disappear, you're trying to make a stand, perhaps you assume enough people are not looking for now
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by valarinz: 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
Adetola198:
Why are you talking like you are the all knowing and all seeing?

If you want details or clarification, Kindly ask
You can drop your Email address so I could send a detailed proposal to you.

Warm Regards.

I should drop email address?

Its like you're assuming you're talking to a desperate fellow you intend to corner and scam abi

If you have no intentions of scamming, then that clarifications can be made here, what's the need for email address

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by ajericho(m): 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
authority2006:

Lol. My last bike was sold off by the rider! That was 2016. But I'm still in transport business, just changed the area of interest. And it looks promising.

I almost quit too. But then, I changed from bikes (installments) to mini buses (daily deliver). I put them in my brother's care. Ten months into the arrangement, my brother stopped being alive. I had no option than to take charge and face my worst nightmare, drivers!
Thank God, thank dedication and monitoring, the investment is growing and the number is increasing.

Where do you reside bros
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by ajericho(m): 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
tyllapia:
believe me when i says it can, i bought cow from some fulani in a local area at ijebu for 90k each

Can I contact you privately?
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Joachian: 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
this one is 200 thousand
How reliable is this bike
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by HighlyBlessed: 12:21am On Jul 19, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

Don't open a betting shop. It's a trap. I'm talking from experience cuz I once had 3 betting shops. It's a fvcking trap!

Can you give details please?
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by udemejacob(m): 5:56am On Jul 19, 2021
Adetola198:
Invest in Agriculture and Real estate, which are actual businesses
35% in a 12 months
20% in 8 months
41% in 14 months
48% in 16 months
You get a post dated cheque and legal deed of agreement upon investment
For more enquires, reach me on WhatsApp 08093822285

am interested, where is ur office
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:51am On Jul 19, 2021
HighlyBlessed:

Can you give details please?
You'll only be working for the company, you won't make any significant profit no matter how populated your choice of location is. The expenses are so much that they will take 85% of your profit and leave you with almost nothing at the end of the week. Also less and less people are going to betting shops everyday, they just bet online now which is none of your business cuz you get nothing for that.
Like I said, I had 3 shops, my biggest shop had 6 cashiers... On a good week, we make sales of over 1m, they will give you 8% for your total sales so let's say you make a sale of 1m in a week (which is almost impossible but it's just an example), a total sales of 1m will give you a profit of 80k
In that week, generator must be working for at least 14 hours of the day cuz you know Nigeria power story.
Fuel will cost you over 20k
Data will cost you over 15k cuz their websites consumes data like mad. Especially the virtual games
Since you're getting paid weekly, you calculate your staffs salary weekly, they can't be paid less than 20k a month, which mean 5k per week. 6 people makes it 30k per week.
Your expenses for the week is 65k
65k minus 80k the betting company paid gives you a profit of 15k for the week despite all your stress.
Meanwhile, the 1m target is never a guarantee. It doesn't happen very often.
Honestly I did that business for 2 years and one day I asked myself if this is how ill be living my life cuz I was only surviving, not living. Yet people will think you are rich cuz you're always the one collecting their money, not knowing that you're remitting everything to the company. So one day, I sold all my shops, went back to school to learn computer programing, got certified and practice. Now I have my own ICT company and I'm a very happy man.

I don't regret doing that business cuz it opened my eyes to how to manage resources and built my interest in using a computer but at the end of the day, you'll realize that the betting companies do not want you to be rich enough to start your own.
I how this helps you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by MrkingsC: 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
Good evening. Please can i have your contact.i
Want u to mentor me on something

DPathfinder:
I have followed this online farmers and agro produce sales representative, and how they tend to steal money from people. With little or no knowledge on how agro business works. For the sake of some frustrated youths out there. I want to educate you a little the business opportunities in agro procurement. With #250,000 one can make it big in agro business.
How
Let me use fresh groundnut business, as a case study, though is among the least business in agro produce industry.
A bag of fresh groundnut at ihugh market vandeikya on 9/06/2021 is
A bag of ground nut =14,500
Money for empty sack = 250
Bag cover= 50
Shaking + sewing = 250
Loading to Kano = 200
Transportation to Kano = 2,500
Dilari Commission in kano = 400
Grand total. = 18,150
A bag of ground nut today at daruwa market is #21,000
There are far more profit ones, all you need is the right person to direct you. Forget online farmers bring out your time go into market and pray that God direct you to meet the right people to put you through.
Also I have been sending ground nut, soyabeans and rice to Kano for past four years, I have never meet the Dilari that sells all this goods for me one on one. But he have never withheld my money nor cheat me.
So I will advice youths to stop listening to online farmers, go into the market and find out yourself

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by MrkingsC: 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
Please can i have ur number? Here is mine. 08030826283

DPathfinder:
I have followed this online farmers and agro produce sales representative, and how they tend to steal money from people. With little or no knowledge on how agro business works. For the sake of some frustrated youths out there. I want to educate you a little the business opportunities in agro procurement. With #250,000 one can make it big in agro business.
How
Let me use fresh groundnut business, as a case study, though is among the least business in agro produce industry.
Bag cover= 50
Shaking + sewing = 250
Loading to Kano = 200
Grand total. = 18,150
There are far more profit ones, all you need is the right person to direct you. Forget online farmers bring out your time go into market and pray that God direct you to meet the right people to put you through.
Also I have been sending ground nut, soyabeans and rice to Kano for past four years, I have never meet the Dilari that sells all this goods for me one on one. But he have never withheld my money nor cheat me.
So I will advice youths to stop listening to online farmers, go into the market and find out yourself

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Slyadonis: 8:08am On Jul 23, 2021
Leave Nigeria with 700k?
TolaniLuv:
If you can find someone who will help you with Visa to leave Nigeria. I would advise you Invest in that business in next 10 years abroad with goals and plan, Thank me later.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Paulson2020(m): 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
Thanks brother, but what really makes you say it's a trap, I'm eager to know if you can help narrate to me... Thanks
Kelvin30286063:

Don't open a betting shop. It's a trap. I'm talking from experience cuz I once had 3 betting shops. It's a fvcking trap!
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Paulo3ree(m): 11:57am On Jul 31, 2021
DPathfinder:
How
Bag cover= 50
Shaking + sewing = 250
Loading to Kano = 200
Grand total. = 18,150

Your contact details
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by DPathfinder(m): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
MrkingsC:
Please can i have ur number? Here is mine. 08030826283

I sent u a message on WhatsApp with my number ending ......115. Thanks
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by DPathfinder(m): 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
Paulo3ree:

Your contact details
you can drop yours
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by ap4real: 1:39am On Aug 01, 2021
DPathfinder:
you can drop yours

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by dondo83(m): 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
DPathfinder:
you can drop yours
I also need ur contact but I don’t want scammers claiming to be while they contact me .. kindly give me your email please
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
abimbola74:

Sounds too good to the ear to be real. Where is your location anyways , we can hook up @ Ojo cantonment bros.
sorry for late reply I'm at Enugu state I'm really to provide all proof of identification 09023308112
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by abimbola74(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2021
Aloysius10:
sorry for late reply I'm at Enugu state I'm really to provide all proof of identification 09023308112
I will chat you up bruh , where in Enugu do you reside ?
I once lived at Amansiodo, Ezeagu LGA
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by authority2006(m): 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
udemejacob:
am interested, where is ur office

Please, don't be interested. Your money will go down the drain eventually
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by authority2006(m): 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2021
ajericho:

Where do you reside bros

Sorry for the late response, I'm based in Osun state, Osogbo precisely
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by ajericho(m): 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2021
authority2006:

Sorry for the late response, I'm based in Osun state, Osogbo precisely
I wanna know more about your investment sir
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by authority2006(m): 9:05am On Aug 09, 2021
ajericho:
I wanna know more about your investment sir

It depends on what you want know. You ask questions and I will answer you
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 09, 2021
abimbola74:

I will chat you up bruh , where in Enugu do you reside ?
I once lived at Amansiodo, Ezeagu LGA
Aninri LGA
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by abimbola74(m): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2021
Aloysius10:

Aninri LGA
How often do you come to Enugu town , make we see nah
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2021
abimbola74:

How often do you come to Enugu town , make we see nah
fix a date so we can meet to sign any agreement or deal
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Thazard(m): 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
abimbola74:

Haba! 10k per day each on okada, Bros fear God nah. Well if you are so sure , I will give u put 3 okada in your care and we’ll share d profit 50:50 buh u will sign undertaking that if you don’t remit 15k to me each day, I will lock you up in d baracks and even forget you there.
Dey fear God nah
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Orange Drugs West Africa Limited Salary Structure For Graduates / Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? / NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.