Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria (46211 Views)

What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? / What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! / Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Ashirioluwa: 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
Adetola198:
Stop being ignorant
If you want to make enquires, ask and you shall be answered.

Invest right

I advised him not to do it because nothing as shady as this type of investment. They will use your money to buy pepper soup and beers.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by lordally(m): 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kokaine:
hmmm....out of 165k wen I put for dogecoin, 110k inside don dodge comot I no see am again.

Lwkmd grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by lordally(m): 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
SimeonOTC:

Bro, am good at programming, and computer business centre and also have the same 700k..
I really don't know how profitable they can both be.

What Programming language are you good at and how many years have you been practicing cos with what you just wrote you don't sound like someone who is into software development.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by uchesino(m): 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
Paulson2020:
Good day buddies, please help a brother with an advice., What lucrative business can one start with 700,000k mid twenties and not yet married, was advised on opening a betting shop and how lucrative is the business currently pls help a brother... Any suggestions or ideas are highly welcome.. thanks.
bitcoin
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by SimeonOTC(m): 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
lordally:

What Programming language are you good at and how many years have you been practicing cos with what you just wrote you don't sound like someone who is into software development.

Am into web dev and graphic designer, have bn practising for 3yrs now..skills are corely j.s and php..even the 700k fund was from my freelancing job..

Just wanted to open a physical office with it..
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Mrklemo(m): 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
richardsmart:
Hire purchase For what period of month?

1 year
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Anieke39(m): 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Very funny request to say the least....most times I start to reason that this request(s) that flood NL pages for business ideas are posted by kids.
SMH.
@OP if you have the said amount then go and consult a financial expert in your state or visit the Ministry of commerce & industry in your state for guide....nonsense urgent business request.

Getting an expert to offer professional consultant services sometimes come even for free depends on what you are requesting for.
I have a Doctor that usually do free medical checkups for me....and also advises me for free though he is one of the best Anesthesia Doctor we have presently based here in Nigeria.
So it's your approach that will eventually determine what you'll get from an expert.

@Seniorwriter
bro can I get the doctor number
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by lordally(m): 12:34am On Jul 12, 2021
abimbola74:

The part that u said u shouted in church still Dey crack me up aswear .. I tire ooo bros

grin grin grin
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by raphieMontella: 12:46am On Jul 12, 2021
BeardedMeat:
None of the above. It might look big to you until you hit the streets.
Sir..if I could hug you through my phone ...walai..I would

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by kastgeraldino: 2:20am On Jul 12, 2021
I actually know someone who was financially wrecked by doing exactly what you just wrote. Anyway, I guess it's a risk.

tobylawal:
Go and buy Nigeria used Honda car and start uber biz. Thank me later.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by zanshi: 3:14am On Jul 12, 2021
TheFalcons:

Nice business although riddled with lots of challenges recently.

High material cost has recently forced most small holder poultry and fish farmers to quit because the profit is no longer worth their time and effort.

Feed your eyes with the difference between an invoice from last year and an invoice issued yesterday.

The price difference is very high and there's scarcity of the materials. Even the feed Mills are struggling a bit because fuel cost has risen but we still mill at #3 naira per Kg.

On our farms we can't afford to increase the price of eggs to match the cost of production otherwise we'll have to eat our eggs by ourselves.

Most big customers patronising our feedmills have sold off their birds and quit for the mean time.

It's a real challenge running the biz now.

Even the last broilers we raised were supposed to be sold at 8 weeks but we held some until 12 weeks due to low patronage and unfavorable prices. Imagine them pricing a 4kg broiler at the same price of 2kg broiler despite the higher feed cost situation.

We are just hoping that the economic landscape will tilt and be favorable soon enough.

My advice to OP will be to continue doing what made you the money in the first place, or keep the money in a fixed account for now and go and learn from a owner of a lucrative business that you have interest in.

You'll see their challenges first hand, you meet their contacts, you'll learn how they tackle challenges. You mind will also be racing bringing up different strategies to combat the problems.

Very apt

My parents own a mill and 2 mega retail outlets where we sell feeds. When i started mid last year, i saw customers who use to buy 15 in a go and pay in cash before dashing off come and buy half of their old orders becuase economic realities of managing a poultry farm is not easy.

People who never asked for credit, are now buying in credit and once credit enter poultry business forget it.

One of the problems with Buahari's govt is that they don't know how to communicate business policies well enough and the economy in turn reacts negatively.

last year when COVID broke out, government should have give A+ priority to Nigerian farmers so they can plant in surplus and crash food prices towards any form of inflation comming. Even with all that look at the poor rain fall that we had all last year even this year has been marred with poor rainfall if you notice.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by zanshi: 3:16am On Jul 12, 2021
Augustenite:

Poultry farming. Produce your own feed urself. And thank me later

Producing your feed wont give you desired quality like Finished feeds.

You can take that to the bank.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Kokaine(m): 3:26am On Jul 12, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Jesu!!! But when it rises will your money be back
I hope it rises though. This one that all countries are banning it so

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by mfm04622: 6:41am On Jul 12, 2021
olympio:
You can get a Hotel in lease for a year with that money depending on the location. And with proper management make good profit.

Which kind of hotel can you lease with 700k for a year? Lol!!!!
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by authority2006(m): 6:49am On Jul 12, 2021
lordally:

Sorry for your loss bro! And congrats on your growth!! Bigger you I pray!! And as for the MONITORING keep monitoring them ooo cos if you blink dem go comot the "MONI" for the MONITORING begin dey give you STORY( TORING ) grin grin

That's my job for now. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by mfm04622: 7:05am On Jul 12, 2021
OluwaWizzy:

700k cannot buy you 5 cows in this present economy

It can! Just small ones
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by daniel56(m): 7:45am On Jul 12, 2021
Paulson2020:
Good day buddies, please help a brother with an advice., What lucrative business can one start with 700,000k mid twenties and not yet married, was advised on opening a betting shop and how lucrative is the business currently pls help a brother... Any suggestions or ideas are highly welcome.. thanks.

Making footwear
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Adetola198: 8:35am On Jul 12, 2021
You can ask me for clarifications rather than making assumptions.

Ashirioluwa:

I advised him not to do it because nothing as shady as this type of investment. They will use your money to buy pepper soup and beers.

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Edcene2010(m): 8:51am On Jul 12, 2021
Paulson2020:

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Mkay15: 10:02am On Jul 12, 2021
Earn passive income and experience convenient digital banking like me! Sign up with this link on Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vulte.app, and on iOS https://apps.apple.com/ng/app/vulte/id1541640258, and use the referral code 35I8JQ64 to join the VULTe tribe and enjoy amazing benefits.

Your Referral Code� 35I8JQ64
To get instant welcome bonus.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Thbresponse: 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
You can venture into catfish farming or piggery, 600k is enough for you to use to start, it is very lucrative and you can make up to 500k every 4 months, feel free to contact me via WhatsApp on +2348097908818 for more details.
All the best
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by lanre88(m): 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Wonder what business one can go into with that really except you only want to start small.

I advised go into networking and see what happens in just six months. People are too blinded to see some things.

A word is enough.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Paulson2020:
you can grow that money daily and receive 5% daily https://www.nairaland.com/6606146/none-employed-employed-come-capital

We're now live on telegram just search on @frecashout and join

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by rexazu: 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
Partner with chinmark group. You will be given a good ROP(Return on partnership) that will grow your 700k to a more better amount that can take on almost any good business idea. Call me if you care 0.8.1.0.0.7.3.1.9.7.1

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
abimbola74:

Haba! 10k per day each on okada, Bros fear God nah. Well if you are so sure , I will give u put 3 okada in your care and we’ll share d profit 50:50 buh u will sign undertaking that if you don’t remit 15k to me each day, I will lock you up in d baracks and even forget you there.
Dey fear God nah
hello I will sign an undertaking to be giving you 20k per day if you're ready to do business contact me 500k is good enough to start with but whatever amount you chose to start with I'll give you 5% daily
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by lordally(m): 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
SimeonOTC:

Am into web dev and graphic designer, have bn practising for 3yrs now..skills are corely j.s and php..even the 700k fund was from my freelancing job..

Just wanted to open a physical office with it..

Oh that's nice!! Apologies for doubting

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by abimbola74(m): 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Aloysius10:
hello I will sign an undertaking to be giving you 20k per day if you're ready to do business contact me 500k is good enough to start with but whatever amount you chose to start with I'll give you 5% daily
Sounds too good to the ear to be real. Where is your location anyways , we can hook up @ Ojo cantonment bros.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Juicewrld27: 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by OGWILLS123: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
BeardedMeat:
My context is that you are acting as if you are not in this country with the attendant hardship everywhere. Everyone is affected.

You advised him to go into real estate without enumerating the pros and cons of it.
You make it sound like brown sugar.

There is risk in everything sir, but as long as the gains outright the risk I think is a good idea.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by OGWILLS123: 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
biafranrealson:
It maybe you.
Dont rent shop for now Start small and grow, then rent shop
OR YOU.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by OGWILLS123: 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
pocohantas go and sleep angry
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by OGWILLS123: 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

6ix9ine tho grin
Real nigar wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How To Answer ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ At A Job Interview / Orange Drugs West Africa Limited Salary Structure For Graduates / Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.