Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,048 members, 7,810,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! (1217 Views)

Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored / Has Power Been Restored In Your Area? / Maiduguri Attack Has Been Contained By The Gallant Soldiers And Peace Restored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by Monogamy: 6:32am On Jul 11, 2021
Weekend like this, we would have read about UGM attacking this, UGM killed this but such news have been disappearing since Kanu was arrested.

Anyone saying Igbos are not UGM need to have his brain checked at standard psychiatrist hospital.. Since Kanu has been picked, the attack on security personells have reduced by whooping 95%.

Kanu's inaccessibility to his gadgets to spew venom on social media have saved so many lives, restored peace back into peaceful SE region.

If incarcerating Kanu is what is going to make peace reign in SE, so be it, FG can throw his cell key into lagoon..

Igbos are the real saboteurs in SE as they are not happy about the peace returning back to the region.

Releasing Kanu and then the unrest continue

or

Locking Kanu's up for peace to reign

Ask Ipob members which one of the 2 do they want and see them shifting from post to pillar.

6 Likes

Re: Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by Fahdiga(m): 6:33am On Jul 11, 2021
The state actors are tired of committing crimes against the Igbos

7 Likes

Re: Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by heniford2: 6:36am On Jul 11, 2021
Monogamy:
Weekend like this, we would have read about UGM attacking this, UGM killed this but such news have been disappearing since Kanu was arrested.

Anyone saying Igbos are not UGM need to have his brain checked at standard psychiatrist hospital.. Since Kanu has been picked, the attack on security personells have reduced by whooping 95%.

Kanu's inaccessibility to his gadgets to spew venom on social media have saved so many lives, restored peace back into peaceful SE region.

If incarcerating Kanu is what is going to make peace reign in SE, so be it, FG can throw his cell key into lagoon..

Igbos are the real saboteurs in SE as they are not happy about the peace returning back to the region.

Ask Ipob members which one of the 2 do they want and see them shifting from post to pillar.

Re: Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by Monogamy: 6:40am On Jul 11, 2021
heniford2:
are you in the east why talk trash

Trash how?

Please clear me out

1 Like

Re: Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by DECLAN2015(m): 6:41am On Jul 11, 2021
[quote author=Fahdiga post=103583729]The state actors are tired of committing crimes against the

Call a dog a bad name to gang it
U need something to justify something
What about the killings in the north
Read between the line.
The goal has been achieved.

3 Likes

Re: Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by heniford2: 6:48am On Jul 11, 2021
Monogamy:

Trash how?

Please clear me out
Re: Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by louqas: 6:49am On Jul 11, 2021
[quote author=DECLAN2015 post=103583884][/quote]

This is one of those IGBOKWE talked about ......reducing the struggle to whataboutism

So because fulanis are killing themselves ibos should too
Because government has not arrested those that destroyed MY house ,you too should destroy yours? Are the victims of bandits attack in the north Ibos?
Your region is relatively peaceful but you are envious of people under bandits siege...... sometimes I wonder why educated intellectuals reason this way......but that's what brainwashing can do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by edochie12: 6:50am On Jul 11, 2021
The military are tired of killing igbos,that's why peace has returned.

6 Likes

Re: Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by Monogamy: 6:51am On Jul 11, 2021
heniford2:
East has always been a peaceful region

restored peace back into peaceful SE region

Did you miss that?
Re: Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by heniford2: 6:53am On Jul 11, 2021
[quote author.
Re: Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by Monogamy: 6:59am On Jul 11, 2021
heniford2:
the where I crises in Eastern states all this was DSS doing trying to make Eastern states look bad we Eastern states have our goals which is been free

And is it coincidence that it was after Kanu was picked that UGM reduced their madness?

2 Likes

Re: Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by heniford2: 7:01am On Jul 11, 2021
Monogamy:

And is it coincidence that it was after Kanu was picked that UGM reduced their madness?
stop quoting me I have no time trying to feedspoon you on knowledge

4 Likes

Re: Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by Monogamy: 7:05am On Jul 11, 2021
heniford2:
stop quoting me I have no time trying to feedspoon you on knowledge

Exactly, even for the fact you started the quoting..

grin cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by jude79(m): 7:21am On Jul 11, 2021
But the atteck stopped immediately fg withdrew their soldiers from se, not because nnamdi kanu was captured.

5 Likes

Re: Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by richmond500: 7:24am On Jul 11, 2021
There isn't peace anywhere.

Until youths are treated as though they are part of the country, I don't see any peace

1 Like

Re: Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by Asgard73: 7:34am On Jul 11, 2021
richmond500:
There isn't peace anywhere.

Until youths are treated as though they are part of the country, I don't see any peace

Nice one .. the only sensible post.

Apc has no plans for the youth.. but they want peace.

God punish that party

1 Like

Re: Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by chidyke77(m): 7:43am On Jul 11, 2021
They are trying to make it looks like NK is the cause of the unrest but we igbo's knew the truth unless the ofeke's.
Let's wait for some months and observe what the Fulani herdsmen are up to bcus they have evil plans. They brought the unrest and killings in the SE in corroborations with their brothers in the military and their GM ruling the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by CilicMarin: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2021
jude79:
But the atteck stopped immediately fg withdrew their soldiers from se, not because nnamdi kanu was captured.

You guys lie for a living....The military presence in the South East has never been this high...Everywhere in the South East are being manned by military men...So which military was withdrawn?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by richmond500: 7:59am On Jul 11, 2021
Asgard73:

Nice one .. the only sensible post.

Apc has no plans for the youth.. but they want peace.

God punish that party
u seriously didn't get my point.

Insecurities is caused by years and years of neglecting the youths, APC was just a victim of circumstances.

These children will later become youths and point fangs on govt that rejected them, and whoever is in power then will bear the consequences of their anger, nobody will blame Buhari or Good luck by then

Re: Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by BeardedMeat(m): 8:06am On Jul 11, 2021
richmond500:
u seriously didn't get my point.

Insecurities is caused by years and years of neglecting the youths, APC was just a victim of circumstances.

These children will later become youths and point fangs on govt that rejected them, and whoever is in power then will bear the consequences of their anger
You are very correct. That's what birthed Boko Haram and the so called business men bandits. According to the news, most of the bandits leaders are youths aged between 23-30yrs.
And more are still being bred with the unsafe schools in the north.
Re: Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by NengiWIDEtoto: 8:34am On Jul 11, 2021
Peace has returned to the east and west after silencing nnamdi kunu and sending Sunday ogbono on exile.
Re: Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by NengiWIDEtoto: 8:38am On Jul 11, 2021
The terrorist fugitive nnamdi cownu and Sunday coward ogbono go hear am for dss hands.
Re: Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by Muna4real(f): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2021
Monogamy:

You all are foolish and ignorant. The unknown gunmen saga stopped about a month or more before kanu's arrest. And if you think ipob are the unknown gunmen, don't you think that kanu's arrest will be a driving force to kill all security agents in the south east?
Re: Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by Chimaraymond455: 8:45am On Jul 11, 2021
propaganda!! Propaganda!!! against the igbos and the yorubas, from foolanis/hausas) Igbo and Yoruba on nairaland shine your eyes, foolanis/Hausa will claim to be igbo just to insult and attack the yourubas and other tribes so that it will look as if igbo hate everyone,, same Hausa/foolanis Will claim to be Yoruba to insult and and attack the igbos. foolanis/hausa are only active on nairaland, they are no where to be find on Facebook, Twitter, or any international platform, Yoruba and igbo hear this and hear it clear nairaland is faceless platform which does not require much data to login, that's why they are many here, that's why nairaland is childish platform. Yoruba and igbo on nairaland come to Facebook, Twitter, or any international platform and see the real igbos and Yorubas unity. I may abuse the yorubas out of ignorance before when I thought the yorubas are behind all those hateful threat against the igbos not knowing that it was foolanis and hausas who pretended to be the yorubas,...nnamdi kanu recent arrest have opened igbos eyes to know their common enemy, they only people who are celebrating his arrest is Hausa/Fulani, we have realized this that's why you see first time in history all the southern governors meet in Lagos. All this we south south na them, all this we Niger delta na them, this foolanis hate the southern unity, their greatest fear is igbos, same foolanis attached themselves to Hausa, kanuri, and other tribes in the north, but here in the south they are trying everything humanly possible to divide them, tag everyone who is trying to unite the south attache by force, unity beggars, especially when igbos want to unite with their kit and kin outside s-east. Ask yourself why they haven't declared killer herdsmen terrorist but quickly labeled any agitation in the south terrorist organization wake-up south.
Re: Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by AntiBMC(m): 8:50am On Jul 11, 2021
There was never an issue in the SE. Whatever chaos that occurred was brought in by the govt...nd it has also been taken out by them.

When will peace be brought to the North?
Cos the north hasn't been at peace since 2010.
Go and ask ur paying masters that question.. ozu.
Re: Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by AntiBMC(m): 8:52am On Jul 11, 2021
Chimaraymond455:
propaganda!! Propaganda!!! against the igbos and the yorubas, from foolanis/hausas) Igbo and Yoruba on nairaland shine your eyes, foolanis/Hausa will claim to be igbo just to insult and attack the yourubas and other tribes so that it will look as if igbo hate everyone,, same Hausa/foolanis Will claim to be Yoruba to insult and and attack the igbos. foolanis/hausa are only active on nairaland, they are no where to be find on Facebook, Twitter, or any international platform, Yoruba and igbo hear this and hear it clear nairaland is faceless platform which does not require much data to login, that's why they are many here, that's why nairaland is childish platform. Yoruba and igbo on nairaland come to Facebook, Twitter, or any international platform and see the real igbos and Yorubas unity. I may abuse the yorubas out of ignorance before when I thought the yorubas are behind all those hateful threat against the igbos not knowing that it was foolanis and hausas who pretended to be the yorubas,...nnamdi kanu recent arrest have opened igbos eyes to know their common enemy, they only people who are celebrating his arrest is Hausa/Fulani, we have realized this that's why you see first time in history all the southern governors meet in Lagos. All this we south south na them, all this we Niger delta na them, this foolanis hate the southern unity, their greatest fear is igbos, same foolanis attached themselves to Hausa, kanuri, and other tribes in the north, but here in the south they are trying everything humanly possible to divide them, tag everyone who is trying to unite the south attache by force, unity beggars, especially when igbos want to unite with their kit and kin outside s-east. Ask yourself why they haven't declared killer herdsmen terrorist but quickly labeled any agitation in the south terrorist organization wake-up south.

Good morning.
Re: Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by Akponmfet: 8:54am On Jul 11, 2021
edochie12:
The military are tired of killing igbos,that's why peace has returned.
Re: Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by Akponmfet: 8:55am On Jul 11, 2021
I hope they continue.
Re: Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by Gireiboy(m): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2021
jude79:
Why were the soldiers deployed in the first place?
Re: Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by gidgiddy: 9:35am On Jul 11, 2021
Monogamy:

Do you have any evidence that Kanu has anything to do with UGM beyond speculation?

What I find funny about the characters above is that they make out that they are so concerned about what UGM was doing to the security forces in the East, but the same people said nothing all these years that the security forces have shooting and killing unarmed Biafran protesters

UGM is something that happened this year. But you will see a Northerner, whose state has been under siege for years by armed bandits, putting N100M on Kanu's head. The same Northerner has never put one kobo on the head of any armed bandit in his backyard, but Kanu and IPOB is his problem.

I laugh in French

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by Fejoku: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2021
Monogamy:

When a fulani terrorist is rejoicing that 'peace' has returned to the SE, one must be interested to know what kind of peace he's talking about. Fulanis, your games are up long time ago. You do not know Igbos but you'll get to know us better.
Meanwhile, it's still sorrow, tears and blood in the fulani controlled region of the NW. People are being abducted and slaughtered almost daily and this OP somehow doesn't get the news. Una go learn las las.
Re: Peace Restored In SE At Last!!! by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2021
The only reason I hated kanu was he was so dumb at the beginning claiming peaceful agitation and his members whr then killed like mosquitoes.Who killed niger Delta militant like that.The only language the fulani north understand is violence.I always preached nothing will be achieved through peaceful agitation in Nigeria apart from the killings of innocent Igbos.The worst was the killing in enugu.Then behold kanu received sense and created ESN and the government came to show force because they started check mating herders.I sincerely hope UGM are part of ipob and we started killing the useless military and police like flies and my joy knew no bound.I looked up to waking everyday and hearing them killed in thousand as they brought the fight to my precious orlu.I so wanted to skin one alive and hang the carcass on the entrance of my compound as my father was a proud biafran soldier.Now they know they no longer have Monopoly of killing.And the worst of them wr the igbos who worked for them.How much are they paid.Killing them was not enough they needed to feed them thr own parts to taste the pain they caused thr own people.Did you see the children killed in that field in enugu.We lost great men but it was expected as casualty of war as many have died in the past.Biafra with or without kanu is bigger than any Igbo dead or alive.Long live kanu,long live biafra.And biafra we must have,it is only time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndi B'anyi K'anyi Gbakota Nu. The Movement Has Begun. / Warning To Ipob Terrorists. Nothing Should Happen To Enugu Bishop / A Curse?...South East Governors And Mediocre Infrastructure/Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.