Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Warning To Ipob Terrorists. Nothing Should Happen To Enugu Bishop - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To Ipob Terrorists. Nothing Should Happen To Enugu Bishop (1219 Views)

Miyetti Allah: Southern Governors Confused, Face IPOB Terrorists, Leave Herders / Boko Haram Terrorists Nothing But Band Of Criminals – Buratai / No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To Ipob Terrorists. Nothing Should Happen To Enugu Bishop by peacekante: 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
It is heartwarming to see that Enugu bishop finally got the balls to call IPOB terrorists out for who they are in one of his recent speeches. He describe them as terrorists who go about terrorizing people of south east, killing and maiming and also instilling fear on them.

We all know that IPOB are known to be a group that hate criticism and kill any one who criticize their action. They will either tag the person a SABO and eliminate the person.

Now listen very well IPOB terrorists. Should anything happen to our Bishop, you will not have Nigeria to contend with, but the entire christian community in the world. You have killed Dr Akunyili, but this one will consume you if you dare it.

4 Likes

Re: Warning To Ipob Terrorists. Nothing Should Happen To Enugu Bishop by WithKel202: 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
They dare not try it. Although I fear for the Bishop's life at this point because those boys are blood tasty.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Ipob Terrorists. Nothing Should Happen To Enugu Bishop by Chigorkizz(m): 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2021

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To Ipob Terrorists. Nothing Should Happen To Enugu Bishop by gidgiddy: 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
peacekante:
It is heartwarming to see that Enugu bishop finally got the balls to call IPOB terrorists out for who they are in one of his recent speeches. He describe them as terrorists who go about terrorizing people of south east, killing and maiming and also instilling fear on them.

We all know that IPOB are known to be a group that hate criticism and kill any one who criticize their action. They will either tag the person a SABO and eliminate the person.

Now listen very well IPOB terrorists. Should anything happen to our Bishop, you will not have Nigeria to contend with, but the entire christian community in the world. You have killed Dr Akunyili, but this one will consume you if you dare it.

That means you did not watch what the Bishop said because you dont speak Igbo. Even someone who speaks Igbo may not fully understand what the Bishop said because he spoke in Nsukka dialect. The Bishop never mentioned IPOB, not even once.

What the Bishop said is that anyone who enforces lockdown is a terrorist. IPOB does not enforce lockdown and has seriously warned that those who enforce lockdown down are criminals

The Bishop and IPOB are actually on the same page

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/ipob-declares-war-on-hoodlums-enforcing-sit-at-home-on-mondays/amp/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning To Ipob Terrorists. Nothing Should Happen To Enugu Bishop by Brimstone77: 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hmmm this one zombies are so interested in this bishop I hope they won't go and assassinate him and blame ipob??

I followed their comments on the other post and I fear for the bishop...

Nigerian government can go to any length just to paint ipob on a bad light...

The bishop should stay safe please...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To Ipob Terrorists. Nothing Should Happen To Enugu Bishop by Telekinetic: 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
peacekante:

All these online Fulani terrorists after soaking their preeks in school kids will come online and be foaming in the mouth. Did you even listen to the bishop well or you just assumed he’s against iPOb? Your clansmen just entered Niger state doing what they know how to do best. Your comments are needed there. Dangerously stupid idiot!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To Ipob Terrorists. Nothing Should Happen To Enugu Bishop by BKayy: 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
As usual, you Nigerian Terrorists will harm him for propaganda.
We know your style

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To Ipob Terrorists. Nothing Should Happen To Enugu Bishop by Saifullah01: 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
gidgiddy:

That means you did not watch what the Bishop said because you dont speak Igbo. Even someone who speaks Igbo may not fully understand what the Bishop said because he spoke in Nsukka dialect. The Bishop never mentioned IPOB, not even once.

What the Bishop said is that anyone who enforces lockdown is a terrorist. IPOB does not enforce lockdown and has seriously warned that those who enforce lockdown down are criminals

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/ipob-declares-war-on-hoodlums-enforcing-sit-at-home-on-mondays/amp/

It amazes me the level of self denial or delusion you lot are in that this is not ipob. Add to that is the humongous lies you tell yourselves that this is DSS or police killing same DSS and police to paint ipob black.

Really you lot amaze me

6 Likes

Re: Warning To Ipob Terrorists. Nothing Should Happen To Enugu Bishop by Hyperchi(m): 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
them wan go after him and call it Ipob

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning To Ipob Terrorists. Nothing Should Happen To Enugu Bishop by pennywys(m): 11:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
peacekante:

shut up you frustrated thing
IPOB are not murderers and neither the bishop mentioned IPOB in his speech so get your frustrated life off the stage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Ipob Terrorists. Nothing Should Happen To Enugu Bishop by 9jalyte: 12:23am On Oct 02, 2021
pennywys:
IPOB are not murderers and neither the bishop mentioned IPOB in his speech so get your frustrated life off the stage

You know, Igbos communicate with "ilu". The Bishop didn't need to mention names but we know who he was pointing at. We do not need any person either to interpret for us who the Bishop referred to.

You know what they said about Boko Haram, that the Founder was not a terrorist but an activist. It is possible that he never had it in mind to start a terrorist group, but as far as we are concerned, he is the father of Terrorism in Nigeria. For IPOB, you guys should be ready to take responsibility for any action that emanates from your pronouncements and actions in Igbo land. The blame will remain yours, and same with the repercussion.

You can preach for all I care, we have our impression already.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Ipob Terrorists. Nothing Should Happen To Enugu Bishop by 9jalyte: 12:28am On Oct 02, 2021
pennywys:

I know what your reaction will be when Muslims say "Islam is religion of peace". How it sounds to you is how we read your comments that "IPOB are not murderers".

1 Like

Re: Warning To Ipob Terrorists. Nothing Should Happen To Enugu Bishop by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:30am On Oct 02, 2021
peacekante:

...who da fvck is the bishop that DSS and Fulani oligarchy won't use him as a tool of confusion? Tell me

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Ipob Terrorists. Nothing Should Happen To Enugu Bishop by gidgiddy: 12:42am On Oct 02, 2021
Saifullah01:

It amazes me the level of self denial or delusion you lot are in that this is not ipob. Add to that is the humongous lies you tell yourselves that this is DSS or police killing same DSS and police to paint ipob black.

Really you lot amaze me

What should amaze you is you have no evidence except sentiments and online gossip
Re: Warning To Ipob Terrorists. Nothing Should Happen To Enugu Bishop by Fejoku: 12:50am On Oct 02, 2021
Brimstone77:
Hmmm this one zombies are so interested in this bishop I hope they won't go and assassinate him and blame ipob??

Exactly. You understand how they operate. They scavenge for any avenue or person they can attack and turn around to blame IPOB. Every Biafran must be calculative of his utterance so avoid the desperate state killer squads from attacking just so they can accuse IPOB for such attack. When you speak in support of your people, there cannot be the question as to where any attack would come from.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To Ipob Terrorists. Nothing Should Happen To Enugu Bishop by BigCowH0rn: 2:24am On Oct 02, 2021
peacekante:

The reckless way you talk and reason is why myself and other very smart people don't like Africans as friends but prefer Americans and Europeans.

My Africans brothers are gnerally dumb and think nothing of facts and reality.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Ipob Terrorists. Nothing Should Happen To Enugu Bishop by BigCowH0rn: 2:28am On Oct 02, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
...who da fvck is the bishop that DSS and Fulani oligarchy won't use him as a tool of confusion? Tell me

Bishop Analqueenluci
Re: Warning To Ipob Terrorists. Nothing Should Happen To Enugu Bishop by Noerection: 3:35am On Oct 02, 2021
gidgiddy:

What the Bishop said is that anyone who enforces lockdown is a terrorist[b]. IPOB does not enforce lockdown and has seriously[/b] warned that those who enforce lockdown down are criminals

One of the reason I hate pigs
So it is also DSS that are enforcing sit at home declared by the aggressive idiotic lunatic jobless pigs?
Re: Warning To Ipob Terrorists. Nothing Should Happen To Enugu Bishop by Lifestone(m): 6:10am On Oct 02, 2021
Brimstone77:

I pray you wake up early on the reality
Re: Warning To Ipob Terrorists. Nothing Should Happen To Enugu Bishop by FakeUnity: 6:16am On Oct 02, 2021
peacekante:
[s]It is heartwarming to see that Enugu bishop finally got the balls to call IPOB terrorists out for who they are in one of his recent speeches. He describe them as terrorists who go about terrorizing people of south east, killing and maiming and also instilling fear on them.

Now listen very well IPOB terrorists. Should anything happen to our Bishop, you will not have Nigeria to contend with, but the entire christian community in the world. You have killed Dr Akunyili, but this one will consume you if you dare it. [/s]
Since when did abokki muslim terrorists like you start caring about Christian Igbo lives.

We all know that you Fulani Islamic terrorists are now planning to kill the Bishop so that you can falsely hang it on IPOB. Like you did with Dr Akunyili's murder.

We know how Fulani brains work. We don see una finish.
If anything happens to that Christian Bishop, you Fulani Islamic terrorists would be held accountable.
Re: Warning To Ipob Terrorists. Nothing Should Happen To Enugu Bishop by FakeUnity: 6:18am On Oct 02, 2021
Brimstone77:

You already know their game..

The Fulani Islamic terrorists are planning to kill the Bishop, so they can blame IPOB. We are not fools.
Re: Warning To Ipob Terrorists. Nothing Should Happen To Enugu Bishop by IJOBA11: 6:49am On Oct 02, 2021
peacekante:

IT SEEMS LIKE THE STATE ACTORS ARE ABOUT TO ELIMINATE A CATHOLIC BISHOP
Re: Warning To Ipob Terrorists. Nothing Should Happen To Enugu Bishop by obyrich(m): 7:08am On Oct 02, 2021
Saifullah01:

Really you lot amaze me
Do you understand Nsukka dialect?
Re: Warning To Ipob Terrorists. Nothing Should Happen To Enugu Bishop by IgweOfNnewi: 7:10am On Oct 02, 2021
Igbo Catholics at war with Igbo Jew

Re: Warning To Ipob Terrorists. Nothing Should Happen To Enugu Bishop by Elliot2(m): 8:37am On Oct 02, 2021
Saifullah01:

Really you lot amaze me
kpain!
Re: Warning To Ipob Terrorists. Nothing Should Happen To Enugu Bishop by BigCowH0rn: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
[s]
Fejoku:

Exactly. You understand how they operate. They scavenge for any avenue or person they can attack and turn around to blame IPOB. Every Biafran must be calculative of his utterance so avoid the desperate state killer squads from attacking just so they can accuse IPOB for such attack. When you speak in support of your people, there cannot be the question as to where any attack would come from.
[/s]

Sush alamajiri

(1) (Reply)

Anambra2021: The Results Of Idemili-North Is Totally Different On The Portal / Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again / PRESIDENCY: 4 Buharis Cannot Stop BAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.