Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Backward Northern Nigeria Is A Lost Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Backward Northern Nigeria Is A Lost Nation (2152 Views)

Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic / Atiku Will Take Nigeria Backward, Says Olawepo-hashim / Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Backward Northern Nigeria Is A Lost Nation by Imolastborn99: 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
Elbinawi:
From all indices of progress and development Northern Nigeria is indeed a lost nation.

Check this:

�The extreme poverty capital of the whole world. More than 80% in extreme poverty bracket
�The highest number of Out-of-school Children in the world. More than 10 million!
�The 3rd most terrorized nation on earth.
�Highest number of Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) in Africa. More than 3 million
�Has 3 of the biggest evil on the African continent: BokoHaram, armed banditry & Northern Oligarchy.

Yet, despite all these the hungry and jobless people of Northern Nigeria blindly support those responsible for their agony and misery.

#FreeNorth

#ElbinawiTweets
the whole world knows that the desertified North is the habitation of misery, death and anarchy. Plus pedophilia and terrorism
Re: Backward Northern Nigeria Is A Lost Nation by Imolastborn99: 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

In other news, Enugu girls are selling their virginity for a sachet of Indomie cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6640379/enugu-young-girls-offer-bodies#103493041

70% of Hausa and Fulani girls have been bleeped by either bandits or their fathers

1 Like

Re: Backward Northern Nigeria Is A Lost Nation by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 12, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

So risks of STDs, HIVs, child pregnancy, etc is worse than eating grass? I hail your stupidity

Not as risky as eating poisonous vegetable. Talking about stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Backward Northern Nigeria Is A Lost Nation by FoolishBoy419: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
Imolastborn99:
70% of Hausa and Fulani girls have been bleeped by either bandits or their fathers

Show your source tongue

At least, FACTS suggest that Inyamuri girls dominate the prostitution industry not just in Nigeria but even in other countries (esp Europe)
Re: Backward Northern Nigeria Is A Lost Nation by BeardedMeat(m): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

Show your source tongue

At least, FACTS suggest that Inyamuri girls dominate the prostitution industry not just in Nigeria but even in other countries (esp Europe)
You came here, saw Elbinawi, read his truth, swallowed same but shame-facedly decided to derail this thread.
Re: Backward Northern Nigeria Is A Lost Nation by Imolastborn99: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

Show your source tongue

Most of the prostitutes in Europe according to world renowned organizations are not Igbo, they aree mostly from Edo state. Also according to local sources, Fulani and Hausa girls quite outnumber all the tribes in terms of prostitution and you in particular know this, it's just that they are unattractive and filthy. If you want one anywhere in the SE or SS , I can tell you exactly where to find them, some charge as low as 200 or 300 naira, with their hijabs they disguise. I know one agboro around my area that loves patronizing them, that is how I found out about them
Re: Backward Northern Nigeria Is A Lost Nation by nameo: 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
appishani1:
We may be backward I agree on that. But we are not lost. You put hatred when you include lost. Okay? So focused on releasing Nnamdi kanu and biafra first before you move on to another mission.

What has what he said up there got to do with Nnamdi Kanu?

Are those figures/data quoted in the OP about the development indices in the north wrong or not?

I often wonder how on earth you guys up north are still OK with the monstrous ruling elites you have there. Is it possible that they could have been getting away with it if the south was not part of Nigeria? That is if there is not a region they are using to play "devils advocate " whilst keeping you guys in terrible socio-developmental conditions, some of the worst in the world?

PS:: I hope you know who did that tweet? Do you know where he comes from?
Re: Backward Northern Nigeria Is A Lost Nation by FoolishBoy419: 10:26am On Jul 14, 2021
Imolastborn99:
Most of the prostitutes in Europe according to world renowned organizations are not Igbo, they aree mostly from Edo state. Also according to local sources, Fulani and Hausa girls quite outnumber all the tribes in terms of prostitution and you in particular know this, it's just that they are unattractive and filthy. If you want one anywhere in the SE or SS , I can tell you exactly where to find them, some charge as low as 200 or 300 naira, with their hijabs they disguise. I know one agboro around my area that loves patronizing them, that is how I found out about them

Great. You have local sources.

Now give me ONE reputable local source that says Hausas and Fulanis outnumber other tribes in prostitution. And no, I don't know it. Please tell mecheesy
Re: Backward Northern Nigeria Is A Lost Nation by Imolastborn99: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

Great. You have local sources.

Now give me ONE reputable local source that says Hausas and Fulanis outnumber other tribes in prostitution. And no, I don't know it. Please tell mecheesy
A lot, you can visit the nearest street urchins near you, there was also a report on vanguard some years ago on this, detailing them state of origin and locations where they are bound to be found
Re: Backward Northern Nigeria Is A Lost Nation by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
heniford2:
The problem with North is there Religion and lack of education Muslim is a Religion breed with Hate, backwardness, useless ideology of kill to take over and stupid stuff, take a look most of the States are pure Muslim without inter Christians look how backward the are the don't think there governor also are fools the travel only for themselves not to develop there region imagine North been in power for ages yet nothing to show for it some of the development the witness was done by a southern leader I spit out Muslim is a curse religion
Your people are trooping to Dubai, Qatar and other UAE states but still characterising Islam in a such manner. Celebrities from developed Nations go to UAE for shopping not because they don't have what they shop in their country but because they want to see wonderful cities. Linking social status with religion is just a deliberate effort to play ethno-religious card.
The ignorant of many Southerners is beyond imagination, I don't know what definition u havw for development and why are u trying to cover the poverty, hardship, illiteracy, and social vices of south I've been to the nooks and crannies of Nigerian states, I saw a lot of things and learnt that those Nairalanders calling North derogatory names are living in cities like Lagos, PHC or major towns and don't know the sufferings of their people in villages. Many young boys/girls are not going to School in some southern villages, the level of illiteracy is relatively high, child prostitution is common, incestuous relationships are rampant but their religious leaders and Politicians are telling u Northern problems only.
In Germany, school pupils were asked by their teacher to draw Africa and to his greatest dismay they all drew filthy people, malnourished, living in huts. Later he projected the images of some cities of Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, Côte De Voir, South Africa and tell them these are also Africa, they were deeply surprised by the view of some African continent. However, those cities doesn't mean there are no ugly cities like those in West Africa. Is it not laughable for any Nigerian to call others underdeveloped?
This is analogous to how people living in southern Nigeria see North.
Most people who make such comments are collectively and mentally deranged, backward, criminally insane, bigoted and self-destructive.
Re: Backward Northern Nigeria Is A Lost Nation by FoolishBoy419: 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
Imolastborn99:
A lot, you can visit the nearest street urchins near you, there was also a report on vanguard some years ago on this, detailing them state of origin and locations where they are bound to be found

Street urchins is what you call local reports.

All that you have to do is to give me a weblink of any of such reports. Show me the old Vanguard report

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Bad Market: Awka Based Businessman Removes Portrait In His Office- Pics / Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara / Dave Umahi Steal The Show At The Convention Ground.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.