Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,198 members, 7,957,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:02 PM

Easiest Way To Earn Additional 50k Weekly For People In Having A 9-5 Job. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Easiest Way To Earn Additional 50k Weekly For People In Having A 9-5 Job. (319 Views)

I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. / How To Cope With A 9 To 5 When You Are Not A Morning Person / How To Have A Good Time Doing A 9 - 5 Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Earn Additional 50k Weekly For People In Having A 9-5 Job. by donlet(m): 6:55am On Jul 11, 2021
Let's talk about earning additional income for people having a 9-5 job.

For the past few weeks, some subscribers to my blog have being sending me messages asking me about easy way to make money online.

4 out of 10 of these people are employed or have a 9-5 job but they need an additional source of income.

Employed people don't normal have time to engage in other businesses or side hustles because they have to go to work in the morning and before they come back to the house in the evening they are already exhausted.

So, if they have to do any business at all , it must something easy and doesn't require too much time.

Being employed too, I know how it feels trying to make ends meet and running a side hustle with paid employment.

So this is my recommendation:

Create an online Course, Sell and Make Money!

Your online course can be in text format like a PDF ebook or Video format.

The business of creating and selling online course is a called information Marketing or simply Knowledge monetization.

So how do you make money creating and selling online courses.

It involves just 3 steps.

1. Identify a problem or a need of a group of people who will be desperate to pay anyone with information that offers solution to the problem.

Example

Let say you know how to grow Instagram accounts from zero followers to 100k follower within 30days.

Then you complied this into a guide or a video and sell for like 10,000 Naira.

Do you think small businesses on Instagram who desire to grow their account will buy this or not?

Definitely they will buy.

2. Research, Create and a package your course

If you already have knowledge about the solution to the problem you want to do your online course about, you don't need to do research just start writing or creating the videos.

But if you don't, you will need to do a bit of research or even ask experts and compile the report.

3. Upload your online course and start Selling

Once you are done creating and packaging your online course, then you have to start selling it to the right people who will be interested in your course.

If you are thinking whether this can work for you, my answer is IT WILL WORK FOR YOU.

If you can a follow simple guide you can have your first course ready in less than 7 days.

If you are serious about earning additional income, I will recommend you check out the link below

https://oladitidayo.com/how-to-make-money-creating-and-selling-online-courses/

(1) (Reply)

Confuse In Choosing A Skill Help Pls / Why Are Nigerians Like This?? / Free Solidworks Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.