Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday (29701 Views)

Pictures Of The Asisat Oshoala Football For Girls Event & All-Star Match / Hope Uzodimma Receives Desire Oparanozie, Chiamaka Nnadozie, Osinachi Ohale / Pictures of the 2021 Asisat Oshoala Football For Girls Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by ubee(m): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
How were you able to go through life from childhood till today while having a deep hate for your mother, grandmother, sister(s), Aunties, and all other women in your life?
Your obviously have been emotionally, and psychologically tortured going through life with all the women you have come across.
englishmart:
when a man establishes, he considers every gender. but women and their craving for self-pity always make discriminatory establishments. everything favours the female gender yet they still need more. no wonder a woman is allowed to officiate men's football but males don't officiate female football.

mess with them in developed countries and have yourself evicted from your own house
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by NacoAba: 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
Good one desire. aku ruo ulo.
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by Rebuke: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
Walkee:
shut up my friend

How can I ever be a friend to a slowpoke like yhu? Wake up!
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by DeoGratias1(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
And the Puyaka master was there live.
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by CSTRR: 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
SmartPolician:
I think I have to point out that many women are selfish, including those who are educated and enlightened.

When men do empowerment or healthcare programmes, we target everyone. But when women do the same, they target only girls. Another example is Linda Ikeji who only empowers ladies. That doesn't make sense.

PS: I won't reply any senseless mentions.
It may get to a point where we need to start doing empowerment focused on the boy child.
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by CSTRR: 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
ubee:
How were you able to go through life from childhood till today while having a deep hate for your mother, grandmother, sister(s), Aunties, and all other women in your life?
Your obviously have been emotionally, and psychologically tortured going through life with all the women you have come across.
How can you call what he wrote hate?

Are you okay?

Where is the sense in streamlining health Care education to girls only?
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by TheWolfen(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
I notice that too. Infact not only in Nigeria but all over the world most if not all of them women do it that way...

SmartPolician:
I think I have to point out that many women are selfish, including those who are educated and enlightened.

When men do empowerment or healthcare programmes, we target everyone. But when women do the same, they target only girls. Another example is Linda Ikeji who only empowers ladies. That doesn't make sense.

Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by Ever8090: 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ajibel:

What if I snap and send my Sunday rice, that one fit do you abi?
which kind wickedness be that naa!?...you wan do me longer-troat?...instead wey you go say make you send me even if na 1k, see wetin you dey suggest..bross nawaooo
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by sommy03(m): 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
Must everything be for the feminine gender alone?? I've not seen a foundation for just Men shocked
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by Gjmff: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
Oh
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by Christmasdon(m): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
Cosmos Chukwuemeka was present..
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by Omicron007: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

Thank you Desire.
Our own Iheanacho travelled all the way to Lokoja to take pictures with the worst governor in Nigeria recently.
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rebuke:

Go and start yhur own for boys na, abi na crime if yhu do?

It's not even like yhu elected her into any government office, it's her personal money, she worked for and she has the right to decide whatever she does with her money.

Jobless Nigerians with silly sense of entitlement.

Yhu should even be ashamed of yhurself for spewing this rubbish here.

In your life, how many boys have yhu fed on the street? undecided
I will start for your mama if she succkks my prrick
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by ubee(m): 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
Chai! Wonders shall never end! Do you and your ilk even possess any basic sense of reasoning at all?

An individual goes back to her old secondary school that helped mold her life, which by the way happens to be an all girls school. She goes to educate the girls on menstrual hygiene, life saving techniques and human improvement, and somehow we have a bunch of grumpy, killjoy people like you crying and protesting against her good gesture because you expect her to have looked for an all boys school to impact also, make equation balance abi?

What sort of men are we having in this country sef. How and when did your brains get so morbidly distorted that you go about feeling angry at the progress and development of women?
Did you not grow up with women in your life? Don't you associate with women?

Don't you love your mothers, grandmothers, sisters, aunties, girlfriends/wives?

You guys really sound demented. May God save Nigerian men. I hope the younger boys coming up will not have a misogynistic outlook to life like you guys do.
Shame.

CSTRR:

How can you call what he wrote hate?

Are you okay?

Where is the sense in streamlining health Care education to girls only?

Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by Blackdisciple(m): 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
That's nice ...
I saw pad in the pictures which mean they may have thought them that as a girl it's not all about having a boyfriend and bleeping him , Rather as a girl there are potentials , there is a future other than boyfriend because what those girls can do because of boyfriend matter ehh. They even take sniper sef
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by chiomzy86(f): 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
SmartPolician:

She is empowering students in her almamata..she is an old girl of that sch
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by Rebuke: 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
LagosInter:

I will start for your mama if she succkks my prrick

Shame, should I be surprised? Someone who lacks home training and have no regards for his father and mother can never have respect for other people's parent.

Yhu might just be a true reflection of yhur parents..... Shame on yhur entire generation.

And yhu know what ? Yhur are cursed already.......

Enjoy yhur calamity
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by CSTRR: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
ubee:
Chai! Wonders shall never end! Do you and your ilk even possess any basic sense of reasoning at all?

An individual goes back to her old secondary school that helped mold her life, which by the way happens to be an all girls school. She goes to educate the girls on menstrual hygiene, life saving techniques and human improvement, and somehow we have a bunch of grumpy, killjoy people like you crying and protesting against her good gesture because you expect her to have looked for an all boys school to impact also, make equation balance abi?

What sort of men are we having in this country sef. How and when did your brains get so morbidly distorted that you go about feeling angry at the progress and development of women?
Did you not grow up with women in your life? Don't you associate with women?

Don't you love your mothers, grandmothers, sisters, aunties, girlfriends/wives?

You guys really sound demented. May God save Nigerian men. I hope the younger boys coming up will not have a misogynistic outlook to life like you guys do.
Shame.

If you had any sense, you would see I was speaking generally.

I did not attack her personally or even called her name.

Don't be a clown.
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by themanderon: 12:37am On Jul 12, 2021
Not forgetting where you came from and giving back to the society is the best legacy one can leave behind. Kudos to her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAF Shortlist AFCON 2019 Top 5 Best Goals: Ighalo, Mahrez Listed (Photos) / Chioma Ajunwa Promoted To Assistant Commissioner Of Police / Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.