Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom (68634 Views)

Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
Awoleesu:

I'm not speaking for the late Prophet, but just for the records; he did apply to join PFN when Oritsejafor was her President, but was turned down...
He did have associates among many Nigerian pastors like Iginla, Oyakhilome, etc
please can you bring the proof of him applying for PFN and getting turned down

It is public records that the names you mentioned as his friends withdrew from him later
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by BlueSprint: 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
Archbishop88:

Let me teach you. Go and read Adeboye's interview on TB Joshua. He was interviewed over ten years ago and he still stand his ground.

Can you send the link ?
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by Ayo2004: 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
They won't have time to reply him..
Today is Sunday,they are busy counting the money they will use to buy the latest private jet grin
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by King44(m): 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
He is on point this time around

They are intentionally causing division in Christianity
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by youngpresidooo: 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
malvisguy212:
If Christians were Christians, there would be no denominations in the Christian world. If Christians were really Christians, they would not quarrel with one another, nor separate from one another, but rather would be members together in the "one body of Christ". Can you picture Jesus coming back to earth today and seeking out the fellowship of his own, walking the streets and looking at its Churches?

"This Church", his guide would say, "is a
Baptist Church." "Baptist?" Jesus would
ask, "What is a Baptist Church?"

Presbyterian Church." Jesus would ask,
"What do you mean by a Presbyterian
Church?"

Catholic Church." Jesus would say, "I
have never heard of a Catholic Church
before".

Etc, etc, etc. After a time, Jesus, weary and
confused, would ask feebly of his guide, "Where
is the church of God?"
it has always been since the early christians go and study about the early christians some claimed to be of peter, of apollo's of paul.
Despite the apostles clearing things. The apostles argued on some doctine. See doctrine are man made rules to help follow God's word. That's why the bible refer to christians in the bible to follow the apostle doctrines not God
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by Fiscus105(m): 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
safesurfer:
Then y'all will turn around and accuse them of hypocrisy if they attend the funeral. We sabi una style. The thing is, these mega pastors have nothing for, or against the late TB Joshua. But you can't associate with a person you can't vouch for. Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Eneche, Olukoya etc all mingle with one another, because to a certain extent, they can vouch for themselves. Even Pastor Chris that collaborated with him just once, quickly dissociated himself from him.

The way Pharisee and saducee of Bible couldn't vouch for Jesus Christ?

The way Pharisee and saducee put more burdens to people in synagooggle to milk them dry but hypocritically condermed jesus christ? Mat.20

Today division in christiendom has been visible that pfn see orthodox (not Joshua again) as plaque. Even thou all of them came out from orthodox.
..........go to the field and do ur research urself (even here on nairaland u can Google how PFN see chatolic .
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by redirect(m): 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
Please tell them
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by Chiffy: 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
advanceDNA:

I don’t get... there are thousands of pastors in Nigeria.....many don’t relate with each other..it’s not becos of hatred...the church ministry is a large one....very body dey him lane..
So how is attending burial equal to showing love..??

And who equated attending burial with showing love? Read the comment carefully or you can keep blinding your eyes with your own hand. When you are ready to see, you'll remove your hand from your eye.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by femixville(m): 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
SporaD8:

Sincerely, am beginning to feel discomforted with the silent demeanor of these sets of MOGs especially pertaining to discuss of National and Public issue.
Perhaps, they have no idea the extent of cult-like followership they command, the millions of faithful that look upon their every move as the acceptable standard, for guidance and counselling and the responsibility attached to such Trust!
What manner of example are these people setting for Christ sake?!
Our Lord prayed for his murderer even in that hour of death, "Lord forgive them for they know not what they do."
Even though they are not obliged to attend the funeral, even though freedom of association or abstainance thereof is guaranteed in our law, Even if they believe TBJ is a demon from the pit of hell, atleast a common condolence to the wife and family the Deceased left behind would have gone a long way to lead them through to the right path and to show-case that example of LOVE which is the very essence of the Christian faith.

Why the judgement..
Christianity do things differently the way long you can imagine it.. Do you know if they've made a call or sent condolences...
Is it until it is related on the news or newspapers
Do you ask the wife maybe she has received any condolences from those Pastors or not.. Even in their absence, evn if they haven't made any condolences, that is clear to their understanding..
Media has imprisoned our mind into thinking waywardly and judgementally even when things are not yet done or already done, because we can't make use of our educated mind to think deep, we subject that our mind still to judging wrongly..

The Primate has the right to talk, he's an hypocrite, and he went there for notice me nd to show up, also to note who were there or not.. That's not his duty or not his right to blame or judge.. Let God do the talking, he only own the church and the business pertaining to religion..

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by youngpresidooo: 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
Awoleesu:

I'm not speaking for the late Prophet, but just for the records; he did apply to join PFN when Oritsejafor was her President, but was turned down...
he was asked when he gave his life to christ he said from his womb... If you read your Bible you should understand

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by youngpresidooo: 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
Fiscus105:

The way Pharisee and saducee put more burdens to people in synagooggle to milk them dry but hypocritically condermed jesus christ? Mat.20

Today division in christiendom has been visible that pfn see orthodox (not Joshua again) as plaque. Even thou all of them came out from orthodox.
..........go to the field and do ur research urself (even here on nairaland u can Google how PFN see chatolic .
are u kidding me that it is biblical to be born again from womb not only womb Alhaja's womb?
Scriptural back up please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by Chamberlin1983(m): 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
God Bless you brother for your wisdom. I think TB. JOSHUA has fought a good fight and he will ever be remembered for his good works. I have a feeling that he is resting with our God there in his abode.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by Eriokanmi: 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
You nailed it man of God. Even our Lord Jesus Christ was being seen all the time among sinners whose on earth. He said he didn't come because of the faithful but because of sinners...so sinners could come into true repentance. Luke 5:32

Many men of God we celebrate today do not have a place in heaven...God doesn't even recognise many of them. Some years back, God revealed to Pastor Adeboye during the holy ghost service, that those who are qualified for heaven if raptured should occur today was less than 1% of the gathering of over 2 million people and said he started crying. Maybe none of his family members was even among the slim population. The majority of those who would definitely make the list are the kids among that congregation who didn't know any sin yet...the race to heaven is far beyond daddy and mummy in the Lord. We are all equal before God.

About 6 years ago, God revealed to me the same thing in my church( not RCCG) . He revealed to me that less than 10 people among the mammoth crowd are fit for heaven, should the rapture occur. I saw only one pastor among that few. I quickly sent a message to the lead-pastor and the first question he asked was...am I also on that list and I said no...that was the theme of the preaching the following Sunday...seeking the kingdom of God and loving holy. He was sweating as he was preaching this to the congregation. A few weeks later, he went back to his normal preaching...all I can say is everyone should just stand firm and live in fear of God. Most of the men of God we have today would derail you should your follow them. Follow Jesus instead...look onto Jesus,
the author and finisher of our faith alone instead of man...Read your Bible. Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by Turboking(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
Handsum64:
This guy is on point
They took christianity to the dogs by their hatred
Ayodele is not making any sense at all, he's an attention seeker. Himself and TB Joshua are in the same league reason why he is coming out with this "hate tag" . Going as far as mentioning Rev.supo ayokunle who doesn't even own a church to his name says a lot of his level of hypocrisy.. I pray he find God and be healed

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by youngpresidooo: 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
Emotions and christianity are two different things

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by farem: 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
SporaD8:

Sincerely[b], am beginning to feel discomforted with the silent demeanor of these sets of MOGs especially pertaining to discuss of National and Public issue. [/b]
Perhaps, they have no idea the extent of cult-like followership they command, the millions of faithful that look upon their every move as the acceptable standard, for guidance and counselling and the responsibility attached to such Trust!
What manner of example are these people setting for Christ sake?!
Our Lord prayed for his murderer even in that hour of death, "Lord forgive them for they know not what they do."
Even though they are not obliged to attend the funeral, even though freedom of association or abstainance thereof is guaranteed in our law, Even if they believe TBJ is a demon from the pit of hell, atleast a common condolence to the wife and family the Deceased left behind would have gone a long way to lead them through to the right path and to show-case that example of LOVE which is the very essence of the Christian faith.

Sincerely and at the bolded, which planet did you just arrived? Why I asked is because it won't take anyone living here to know that Bishop oyedepo. I always. at loggerheads with this government
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
Fiscus105:

The way Pharisee and saducee put more burdens to people in synagooggle to milk them dry but hypocritically condermed jesus christ? Mat.20 you are also trying to imply here that TB Joshua's ministry was not funded by his church members. Smh

Is TB Joshua Jesus Christ? Because from your analogy, you seem to liken him to Christ and the rest as Pharisee and sadducees which is quite wrong.

And who is milking who dry by the way? I put it to you that if the Nigerian government is being run the way these mega churches are run, Nigeria would have been a developed country by now. That's a fact. The solid church infrastructures and order speaks for itself. And as I said, no one is forcing anyone. If you don't like their style, leave. The people who attend these churches don't have a problem with their pastors.

And you talk about division in Christendom. Do you think it's not the will of God at these time. The last time the church was united under the Catholic Church ages ago, what happened? Serious calamities and tragedies of which the latest are dead bodies of indigenous people of Canada found buried under a Catholic Church and many more atrocities. The church is still apologizing till this day. It is the will of God that Christendom world over be in a way divided as long as Christ is given the central place in every doctrine.

We are even praying that the same decentralisation that happened in Christianity should also happen in Islam as having a central authority in mecca or Medina is dangerous. As they may use religion to play politics as is being currently practised in the north.

5 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by Realtosin: 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
Just because our fathers in the faith are quiet because someone died, see uproar and wailing all around. For the fact that they showed up in his burial ceremony is never a yardstick to determine his qualification to making it to heaven or not now..... I don't understand how some people's quietness is causing boisterous noise elsewhere oooo..... Just because I'm quiet now, it's now a concern to some people.... Nawa ooo
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by advanceDNA: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
Chiffy:

And who equated attending burial with showing love? Read the comment carefully or you can keep blinding your eyes with your own hand. When you are ready to see, you'll remove your hand from your eye.

You are funny...mayb u should read what you wrote...you are the one demonizing some set of people claiming they ddnt show love after one pastor’s death..
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by Sterope(f): 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
He was a better person than them anyway.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by Fiscus105(m): 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
youngpresidooo:
are u kidding me that it is biblical to be born again from womb not only womb Alhaja's womb?
Scriptural back up please

I think ur own gods is now methodological , ur gods is not unquentionable, your gods needs to write permission from ur father in the Lord aka GO, to tell him how to do his things.

Nevertheless! Who ordained Moses and Elijah , two most powerful men in the Bible after Jesus?

The day you guys will start reading ur Bible instead of ur fathers in the Lord, is the day you will have freedom from business men in the Lord. Go and read psalm 115 vs 3.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by loliapoopy2013(f): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
Lord, lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many wonderful works in your name? And I will declare to them: I never knew you! Get away from me you workers of lawlessness' Matt. 7: 21- 23. COMING SOON
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by youngpresidooo: 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
Sterope:
He was a better person than them anyway.
based on your assertion.
But people who have ever being close to him thinks otherwise.
They feel he is second to the devil
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by Jayrow08: 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
It wasn't like this IN THE DAYS OF HIS POWER.
God will it again
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by brainhgeek(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
Did this man attend T.B Joshua's burial too?
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by BlueSprint: 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
Awoleesu:

Lies
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by youngpresidooo: 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
Fiscus105:

I think ur own gods is now methodological , ur gods is not unquentionable, your gods needs to write permission from ur father in the Lord aka GO, to tell him how to do his thing.

Nevertheless! Who ordained Moses and Elijah , two most powerful men in Bible after Jesus

The day you guys will start reading ur Bible instead of ur fathers in the Lord, is the day you will have freedom from business men in the Lord. Go and read psalm 115 vs 3.
even before Jesus started his ministry he first got baptized to show the importance of being born again.
See read John 3 explains all.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by milann: 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
safesurfer:
Then y'all will turn around and accuse them of hypocrisy if they attend the funeral. We sabi una style. The thing is, these mega pastors have nothing for, or against the late TB Joshua. But you can't associate with a person you can't vouch for. Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Eneche, Olukoya etc all mingle with one another, because to a certain extent, they can vouch for themselves. Even Pastor Chris that collaborated with him just once, quickly dissociated himself from him.
jesus mingled with thieves, liars, schemers, tax collectors, adulterers, prostitutes, people he couldn't vouch for.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by Tundex911: 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
I pray make followers know the truth before it's too late..

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
brainhgeek:
Did this man attend T.B Joshua's burial too?
you dey mind am? Lol
Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by youngpresidooo: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
Fiscus105:

I think ur own gods is now methodological , ur gods is not unquentionable, your gods needs to write permission from ur father in the Lord aka GO, to tell him how to do his things.

Nevertheless! Who ordained Moses and Elijah , two most powerful men in the Bible after Jesus?

the day you understand the message of faith, u will know the difference between prosperity preacher n faith preacher.
Secondly if you call them business men it is not out of place. They are managing Gods business. Even Jesus said he was going about his father business

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom by Fiscus105(m): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
safesurfer:
Is TB Joshua Jesus Christ? Because from your analogy, you seem to liken him to Christ and the rest as Pharisee and sadducees which is quite wrong.

And who is milking who dry by the way? I put it to you that if the Nigerian government is being run the way these mega churches are run, Nigeria would have been a developed country by now. That's a fact. The solid church infrastructures and order speaks for itself. And as I said, no one is forcing anyone. If you don't like their style, leave. The people who attend these churches don't have a problem with their pastors.

And you talk about division in Christendom. Do you think it's not the will of God at these time. The last time the church was united under the Catholic Church ages ago, what happened? Serious calamities and tragedies of which the latest are dead bodies of indigenous people of Canada found buried under a Catholic Church and many more atrocities. The church is still apologizing till this day. It is the will of God that Christendom world over be in a way divided as long as Christ is given the central place in every doctrine.

We are even praying that the same decentralisation that happened in Christianity should also happen in Islam as having a central authority in mecca or Medina is dangerous. As they may use religion to play politics as is being currently practised in the north.

Of course it funded, but most by rich in church not like the way poor are being milked by ur own

But the different btw him is, he plowgh back most of the money from the rich to the poor all over the world, but in ur own case ,they milk mostly the poor and use it to by jet and enrich their pockets,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) / 'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife / Prophet Odumeje Apologizes To Awka, Arondizuogu Indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.