Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,529 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

MESSI: Lessons To Learn From Argentina's Copa America Win - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / MESSI: Lessons To Learn From Argentina's Copa America Win (41330 Views)

Shocking As Fans Fight Each Other In Argentina Copa America Match(Photos) / Copa America: Brazil Star Neymar Carried Off In Tears After Injury Again!(Photos / Best 20 Memes From Argentina Vs Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MESSI: Lessons To Learn From Argentina's Copa America Win by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
DareyFortified:

Lol... Well I'm sure your mum had to marry different men to prove she is good wife right?

Cryyy bruhh

Because of football you bring my mother into this? Imbeciles like you always know how to dial small matter up to a eleven. Are you sure you want us to go this route because it will surely end with one or both of us getting banned?

Okay. What about your cheap harlot of a mother and your impotent father that was shooting blanks for 11 years before she was able to concieve an slowpoke like you just like how Messi had to wait for an international title?

How does that sound?

Shall we go on?
Re: MESSI: Lessons To Learn From Argentina's Copa America Win by ofiko123(m): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
Which lessons are there to learn again??
Re: MESSI: Lessons To Learn From Argentina's Copa America Win by FahBuLous: 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
adebwalex:

Which pain you are just speaking like a kid. They ate making their Money while should I be pained?? Just accept that BABA BEEE THE GOAT is the Greatest period
Messi the GOAT grin grin grin
Re: MESSI: Lessons To Learn From Argentina's Copa America Win by DareyFortified: 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Because of football you bring my mother into this? Imbeciles like you always know how to dial small matter up to a eleven. Are you sure you want us to go this route because it will surely end with one or both of us getting banned?

Okay. What about your cheap harlot of a mother and your impotent father that was shooting blanks for 11 years before she was able to concieve an slowpoke like you just like how Messi had to wait for an international title?

How does that sound?

Shall we go on?

Lmaoooo... It's just a question. Anyway what I will say next might make you commit suicide. So is best refrain from saying it. But you really have to stop hating other people successes. You are only hurting yourself.

Anyway I can't wait to see you cryyy more when Messi wins his 7th balon 'dor. Lol
Re: MESSI: Lessons To Learn From Argentina's Copa America Win by oyatainer(m): 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
ODJ124:
kiss
And so..

Ronaldo has achieved more and broken records in different leagues..

Any day, anytime ,Ronaldo is still. the Real GOAT

Thread seen..

Ronaldo should win trophy at all levels of his career before he is compared to Messi.

he should also win golden balls in those levels like Messi

He should not forget to win Ballon'dor sixth time and couple it with his tour to Newel or south America like Messi did to become the greatest
Re: MESSI: Lessons To Learn From Argentina's Copa America Win by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
DareyFortified:

Lmaoooo... It's just a question. Anyway what I will say next might make you commit suicide. So is best refrain from saying it. But you really have to stop hating other people successes. You are only hurting yourself.

Anyway I can't wait to see you cryyy more when Messi wins his 7th balon 'dor. Lol

Lmao. Brov. I asked you a simple question. Do you want us to go there or not? Nothing a degenerate low life like you can say on the internet can make me commit suicide so scratch that pls. My only fear is getting banned again because the kind of venom that I will spew may be too hot for Nairaland. You’re not the only one that replied to my message. It’s the typical football banter you will hear in any bear parlor. But start insulting people’s parents and you are asking for something completely different. I maintain Ronaldo is better than Messi on any reasonable indices. You have the right to respectfully disagree but no need to get emotional like a virgin bitch on her period.
Re: MESSI: Lessons To Learn From Argentina's Copa America Win by donforeign: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
KingDash:
I know say you generations na ode, no quote me again with your brown teeth
Coming From a glorified ode
Re: MESSI: Lessons To Learn From Argentina's Copa America Win by trendo360: 2:51am On Jul 12, 2021
kenzysmith:
Messi is the top scorer in agertina history the top assist provider in agertina history.
He was a golden ball winner at the world cup
He was the golden ball winner at 3 copa America
He was the golden ball winner under 20
He was the golden ball winner at the Olympics

Supposedly He won the world cup at 2014
Supposedly he won won the copa back to back with Argentina 2015/2016
He would have easily be the best player in agertina history.

If football was rated individual this season then messi has no equals this season
* league top scorer
* most assist
* most man of the match
* most goals involvement

CopA America
* Top scorer
* most assist
* most goals involvement
* golden ball winner
* most man of the match

He has set his standard so high that this season seems like a poor season to us but
In reality
Any other player with this stat would easily claim d balloon do or
But balloon dor or is now base on trophy
Which keep kante and ledwadosky ahead of him.

You lied at your last paragraph. Ballon dor is not all about trophy, impact on the games also count, goals count, also National trophy year could be rated ... This guy called Kante is a good player but has just CL , no goal and he wasn't even Chelsea best player in CL. If its just about trophy then Joginho can stand a better chance ....

Messi will take Ballon dor this year. He has been exceptional than some people who just follow their team to win trophy ....

1 Like

Re: MESSI: Lessons To Learn From Argentina's Copa America Win by Ayobami7(m): 8:35am On Jul 12, 2021
Congrats Leo

Re: MESSI: Lessons To Learn From Argentina's Copa America Win by Thebest12(m): 10:16am On Jul 12, 2021
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tani Adewumi: 12-year-old Nigerian Chess Prodigy Granted Asylum In The US / Julius Ssekitoleko: Ugandan Athlete 'Disappears' From Camp In Osaka, Japan / Odemwingie, Mercy Akide-Udoh And Michael Essien In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.