Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

I Loved Him So Much, So I Prepared His Favorite Food With My Menstruation Blood; - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Loved Him So Much, So I Prepared His Favorite Food With My Menstruation Blood; (427 Views)

Help!! Why Is Menstruation Blood So Salty? / I Haven't Seen My Menstruation / I Am In Pains..the Girl I Loved Is Now Acting blue film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Loved Him So Much, So I Prepared His Favorite Food With My Menstruation Blood; by Lindabanks: 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
Episode 1

My relationship with Tobe was already 4 months old. I had fallen deeply in love with him. The fear of losing him engulfed me and I got trapped, deep into obsession. Should I call it love or being over stupid? When madly in love, you can go to wide lengths to secure your passion.

My last relationship ended terribly. I suffered months, tried everything humanly possible to see if I could regain my sanity, but all proved abortive. Until Tobe came into my life and brought a new light. I became whole again. My beauty restored, my hope rekindled and I believed in love again.

So should I be blamed for trying to secure a permanent place in his heart? “My Tobe….I love you so much and I’m ready to do anything to keep our love burning for ever” this was my constant rhyme So, on that faithful day, it was the second day of my monthly flow, the day the blood flows very heavy and thicker. The effect will be very strong. I was preparing his favourite, beans with unripe plantain.

I expected my conscience to bother me, like it always does, but it was so calm.

That fueled my zeal to carry on. So I used the spoon, scooped the blood out from my VG, and added it on the food which was still half way to be done. The table is set, now waiting for my love Tobe, who was in the bathroom to come and have the sweet love I set for him.

Episode 2

So Tobe sat down to enjoy the innocent portion I set for him. Yes, I called it innocent, because in love, everything is fair. After having the second spoon, his face squeezed a little.

“Baby, this food taste different” he said. I froze, with my mind empty of what to expect next. “What response will I give if he blow the question on why the food taste different?” I asked myself. I didn’t taste the food, so I can’t describe the taste. But none of that happened.

He saw the panic on my face and thought I was being scolded for the food not being tasty enough. “Come on baby, the food is extra sweet.

Yummy” he said with a charming smile. I gazed round his face, watching his sexy pink lips trying to calm my fears.

He was trying to explain himself, but I was lost. None of the words were entering. I was deep down, caught in my passion of wanting him more. “Did I do the right thing?” A thought brushed my mind. But I immediately waved it away, because, in love, everything is fair. I kept reassuring myself.

I wasn’t going to harm him. I was only securing the love of my life, forever. Tobe is every woman’s dream, so any step I take in permanently making him mine is justified.

I was lost in my thought, not knowing that he was still trying to explain what he meant by the food tasting different. “Baby, whether you know how to cook or not, I love you and nothing is ever going to change that, Ok?” he warmly said, caressing my cheek with his strong palms. Yes, his strong palms. His charming lips caught mine.

I gave into the burning passion, grabbing it like a hungry lion. And he kissed back. His breath deepened and I knew he want me.

How can I resist such immeasurable feelings? Not my style. He pushed the food to a side, balanced my average round hips on the dining table and plunged his lips on my neck, gently going down my bosom. “My king” I whispered into his ear, licking the outer part of the ear. “I love you” he replied, warmly.

“Is the portion working already?” I asked myself. “No, I don’t think so. Our s-e-x life is very active and great, so I don’t think the blood has taken effect yet” I was asking and replying myself. Yes, that night, right on that dinning table, we made love like never before. But I wasn’t still satisfied.

He understood I still wanted him more. So, he lifted me up as we retired to the room and continued from where we stopped. My Tobe. My heart. I never regretted taking that step. My heart was strong. My conscience was at peace, or maybe because, I locked it and threw the key into the river. The next day, about 6:02am

I opened my eyes, but my Tobe wasn’t on the bed. I called for him, but he wasn’t anywhere near the house. “Where could he be? Where could he have gone to without letting me know?” I lost my feet, became cold in fear.

CONTINUE READING: https://toktok9ja.com/lady-who-cooked-food-with-menstrual-blood-for-her-boyfriend-tells-the-shocking-story/

Re: I Loved Him So Much, So I Prepared His Favorite Food With My Menstruation Blood; by lilvicky68(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
Continue reading what?? Mtchewwwww

(1) (Reply)

Is Loyalty In Relationships Overrated? / What Is Your Sexuality? / 55 Year Old Virgin Rejoices As 62 Year Old Man Marries Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.