Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

NDLEA Intercepts ₦6.5b Heroin At Lagos Airport, Declares Drug Baron Wanted - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Intercepts ₦6.5b Heroin At Lagos Airport, Declares Drug Baron Wanted (38755 Views)

10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari / Tony Chidi Wanted For Importing 6.5B Worth Of Heroin Spraying Money In Church / Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦6.5b Heroin At Lagos Airport, Declares Drug Baron Wanted by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:54am On Jul 12, 2021
Officialgarri:
How else do we think the IPOB terrorist group and its armed wing known as ESN is being financed?

Who knows if Kanu had personally flown drugs to Kenya or had gone to receive proceeds of a drug business before getting exposed and then arrested due to bad business.

I also think Airpeace aircrafts should always be searched thoroughly because this IPOB guys think the owner is their brother and would cover them but they will end up ruining his business.
The plane arrived Lagos from South Africa, please is it airline that screen passengers and thier luggages at the point of entry? is not airport management ? South Africa drugs enforcement agent failed, stop hating Air peace because the owner is not from your tribe, with your dumb brain I guess we will accuse all airline owners where drug lords used when they were captured.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦6.5b Heroin At Lagos Airport, Declares Drug Baron Wanted by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:57am On Jul 12, 2021
Commentor:
I pity Anambra Airport.
Anambra airport is a done deal to be commission soon only pity your tribe that are losing their love ones in west over ritual killers

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦6.5b Heroin At Lagos Airport, Declares Drug Baron Wanted by NGpatriot: 3:07am On Jul 12, 2021
Man must build that village mansion by any means necessary..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦6.5b Heroin At Lagos Airport, Declares Drug Baron Wanted by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:10am On Jul 12, 2021
NGpatriot:

grin grin
I wonder why head hunters drive so much joy in mud houses

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦6.5b Heroin At Lagos Airport, Declares Drug Baron Wanted by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:16am On Jul 12, 2021
NGpatriot:

grin grin
You tribe dominate in local drugs business while igbos dominate international drug cartel, even governor in your region is asking to legalize Cannabis

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦6.5b Heroin At Lagos Airport, Declares Drug Baron Wanted by NGpatriot: 3:42am On Jul 12, 2021
post=103617289:

You tribe dominate in local drugs business while igbos dominate international drug cartel, even governor in your region is asking to legalize Cannabis

So, you are all drug dealers and international criminals because Yoruba people dominate local drug business?

What's next? You are allowed to rob banks or rape women just because other people are doing the same thing?

As they say, ipob mentality is always a criminal and upside-down mentality..

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦6.5b Heroin At Lagos Airport, Declares Drug Baron Wanted by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:12am On Jul 12, 2021
NGpatriot:

So, you are all drug dealers and international criminals because Yoruba people dominate local drug business?

What's next? You are allowed to rob banks or rape women just because other people are doing the same thing?

As they say, ipob mentality is always a criminal and upside-down mentality..

grin grin

I don't support or subscribe to any form of illegal activities of making money be it drugs, fraud, kidnapping or ritual, I only reminded you no tribe is perfect of all these crimes in our society, I quite attacking any tribe in any thread for long now, it might be Igbo today next day might be a kidnapping by a northern person or ritual killer from west.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦6.5b Heroin At Lagos Airport, Declares Drug Baron Wanted by NGpatriot: 5:04am On Jul 12, 2021
post=103617699:

I don't don't support or subscribe to any form of illegal activities of making money be it drugs, fraud, kidnapping or ritual, I only reminded you no tribe is perfect of all these crimes in our society, I quite attacking any tribe in any thread for long now, it might be Igbo today next day might be a kidnapping by a northern person or ritual killer from west.

You don't support drugs and illegal activities but you rushed in quickly to let me know that you are the best and you are world-renowned when it comes to the drug trade, you even labeled yourself the cartel. grin grin

I know you a lying expert, but are you also confused and delusional?..

Nna, go and sit your ass somewhere abeg.. International drug lord..

grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦6.5b Heroin At Lagos Airport, Declares Drug Baron Wanted by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:13am On Jul 12, 2021
NGpatriot:

You don't support drugs and illegal activities but you rushed in quickly to let me know that you are the best and you are world-renowned when it comes to the drug trade, you even labeled yourself the cartel. grin grin

I know you a lying expert, but are you also confused and delusional?..

Nna, go and sit your ass somewhere abeg.. International drug lord..

grin grin grin
Who in Igbo land can be compare to Tinubu the drug lord

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦6.5b Heroin At Lagos Airport, Declares Drug Baron Wanted by bitingcool: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2021
PCG001:
waтιn concern мe❓❓undecided

Nothing o, until your liver ring you bell
Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦6.5b Heroin At Lagos Airport, Declares Drug Baron Wanted by Grandkay21(m): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2021
See money , which way to Thailand,Singapore,Malaysia, southern India
Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦6.5b Heroin At Lagos Airport, Declares Drug Baron Wanted by Kfed4ril(m): 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
Nyamiris no dey disappoint, dem don use crime to swear for descendants of ape

Descendants of Ape wey fine pass descendants of fallen demon.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦6.5b Heroin At Lagos Airport, Declares Drug Baron Wanted by BOBBYNIGUESZ(m): 10:12am On Jul 13, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I'm just tired of igbo people serious you said Nigeria is not good but you keep spoiling it.

I’m so sorry to say this bro but you don’t have sense smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend / Photo Of Buhari, Dangote And Danbilki In Kano. See Caption / Buhari Sacks Muhammad Mustapha Abdallah, NDLEA Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.