Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) (63352 Views)

Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) / White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) / I Just Found A Stray Dog At My Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
Lucky dog
In Nigeria, they would have eaten her.
Stop generalizing, not all tribes in Nigeria eat dogs and even among the ones that do, a lot of individuals don't eat dogs
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
The love of a mother.
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by easzypeaszy(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
Clearly animals also have feelings cry
If na during Mohammed time n such happens dey wl add it to deceive his ppl and call in ayah Hadith chapter 6

1 Like

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by DrSamOnowu87(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
This mother dog is more sensible,useful than that lifeless,useless vegetable inside Aso Rock and these his kinsmen namely fulani herdsmen,boko haram,kidnappers, bandit etc that doesn't respect d sanctity of human life.

1 Like

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
Lucky dog
In Nigeria, they would have eaten her.

You probably would have.
Not everyone is like you though.
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by wallrichy: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
I am just thinking how a dog, an animal could show so much emotion and love for her kids and a stupid president cannot rescue kidnapped victims from his region since years ago now. What a stupid idiot we have as president in Nigeria. That dog or any dog would do better than Buhari...
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by simplesearch: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

So merciful he roasts you in hell to burn for eternity.

Just two possibilities exist:

On earth.
Fail or succeed.
Die or Live
Be well or be sick.
Love or hate.
Joy or Sorrow
Serve God or Serve Satan.

In eternity
Heaven or Hell.

As a rebel who refuse to repent but chose to continue wallowing in sinful pleasure even when you know God is ready to forgive you and not willing that you perish, why are you not utilizing that privilege?
Do you want God to create another heaven for fornicator, murderer, ritualists, liars, drunkards, smokers, adulterers, thiefs, kidnappers, terrorist, gays, lesbians, prostitutes, evil men. Will you like to live with the people mentioned above or with God in heaven. Quit hating on God and do the needful before devil deceive you beyond remedy, for GOD IS LOVE and he truly loves you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Lordstephen9: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
angryI wish the mother Dog is Nigeria president...she won't fold her arms and watch people dieing anyhow like this
Like for the hero Dog share for PmB

1 Like

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
There is actually no difference between animals and humans, except the higher brain and the flesh composition (which is revolutionary).

Reason humans that don't use their brain behaves like animals, some animals are even more intelligent than some humans.

For instance, some people will never seek for help like the dog did, but wait till the worst happens and thereafter blaim and attack others as the cause of their misfortune. "Narrow thinking".
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Fortez: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
Really
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by fortune1968: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
tenpipsperday:
Here no one cares if human being is dying but see as dog was saved.
no thanks to Buhari
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by lawalmovichhhh: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
Bruno see your life outside
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
EmmaxKeys:
That's why I love animals, especially Dogs and Cats. The whites taught me this, how to relate with them.

These animals have brain and emotions too. But Nigerians ehn, na to kill animal anyhow una sabi as if na dem cause your wahala.

The day I caught this Rhema, I stopped indiscriminate killing of harmless animals. I let them be. They deserve to live and deserve our care. angry

Did you read the thread about killing of python in Imo?
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by jaxxy(m): 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
obedugo:
If it was in Nigeria a cow will be saved but as a dog no hope . Buhari has finished this country but BMCs will die horrible there 10th generations will suffer for supporting this evil administration especially the vulture seller

What is wrong with a cow and a dog?
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
Thank God those passerby's are not from Calabar
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
Thank God those passerby's are not from Calabar...
The dog could've lived to tell the story.
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by marwanafrica: 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked
When did u marry NwaAmaikpe?
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
simplesearch:
[s]

Just two possibilities exist:

On earth.
Fail or succeed.
Die or Live
Be well or be sick.
Love or hate.
Joy or Sorrow
Serve God or Serve Satan.

In eternity
Heaven or Hell.

As a rebel who refuse to repent but chose to continue wallowing in sinful pleasure even when you know God is ready to forgive you and not willing that you perish, why are you not utilizing that privilege?
Do you want God to create another heaven for fornicator, murderer, ritualists, liars, drunkards, smokers, adulterers, thiefs, kidnappers, terrorist, gays, lesbians, prostitutes, evil men. Will you like to live with the people mentioned above or with God in heaven. Quit hating on God and do the needful before devil deceive you beyond remedy, for GOD IS LOVE and he truly loves you![/s]
Eternal punishment is not justice.
Won't your heaven be filled with all these criminals(including those guilty of "sins" that ain't actually crimes),as long as they're Christians who simply ask forgiveness. Meanwhile actual decent humans will roasts eternally for no other reason than for being born into a different faith sad
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
i wonder how there mama feel when I eat dem
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by chuksoyo21(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
We are all God's creations...
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
I can say thd dog mum is much humane than the man in aso rock. She cares for her puppy and alert humans for help but you see bubu, bandits, herdsmen and boko has killed thousands of his citizen, he didn't seek for help neither alert world bodies. He can borrow money but can't seek for help to end killings in his own country.

Tufiakwa cry
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by cloud(m): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
How come the man immediately started videoing when the dog showed up? Was it preempted? All these internet stories dey get k leg
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by bejeria101(m): 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
tenpipsperday:
Here no one cares if human being is dying but see as dog was saved.

They value life over there.

Here we are so damaged that we no just send.

That's why a health minster could open his mouth that ONLY 800 people died from meningitis.

God help us.
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by mrkings84(m): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
CrazyCrane:
My love for dogs kiss

Cooked or living?
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by baysol: 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmjofkw-dzo

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15553251/heartbreaking-moment-stray-dog-puppy-tar/amp/

I'm I the only one that notice that animals are behaving very intelligently nowadays with extraordinary brilliance than we used to know in the past. But nowadays humans like buhari and malami, hell rufai. Lai Mohammed, hope uzodinma, Tinubu, ....... are worst than baboons of the past.
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Polynek(m): 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
Chaaaii Dix is very emotional, the dog really tried

1 Like

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by sylve11: 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
This is so touching. sad cool
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by ifechukwu736: 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
okay
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by TemmyT002(m): 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
You and some òponu will say there is no God.
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by begge: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
What buhari cannot do
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by zedegit: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Righteousness2:

This is Exactly how JESUS Christ, the Merciful KING of kings washes and Cleanses us when we Call upon Him. No matter how Evil ,Dirty and Sinful you Have lived, As long as you are still alive, JESUS Christ is willing and Open to Wash, clean you up and Save your Soul. All you need do is to call on His Name.

Mercy Expires at Death. Let's make use of the Privilege of the Breath we have and do the Needful.
[/i]

Help me call on him to save me. You've been ignoring me.
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
PR for Mother Russia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State / The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.