Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) (63332 Views)

Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) / White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) / I Just Found A Stray Dog At My Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by cybriz82(m): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
Sebastine1994:
why do I hate dogs this much. I feel like killing all dogs in the world

Same way all the dogs in d world are planing to kill u before u kill them...
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Toni19: 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Human will take pictures first and neglect the human in need, some will walk away and while few will come for aid. If Dog can seek for attention and there's help, how much more if we call unto God for help when in trouble, He will definitely hear and help us... Don't give up now.

1 Like

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by EmmaLege: 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
OH my GOD! This is so touching,

Precious DADDY is so Good and Gracious .
The sense, feelings and ability He put in His Creatures are just too wonderful.

Just Imagine the sense of Care and Reasoning of a mother to her kid. O my God! You are Wonderful.
Kudos to the young men that understood the Message of the Dog.

This is Exactly how JESUS Christ, the Merciful KING of kings washes and Cleanses us when we Call upon Him. No matter how Evil ,Dirty and Sinful you Have lived, As long as you are still alive, JESUS Christ is willing and Open to Wash, clean you up and Save your Soul. All you need do is to call on His Name.

Mercy Expires at Death. Let's make use of the Privilege of the Breath we have and do the Needful.

aww cry cry cry
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by tenpipsperday: 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
bejeria101:

They value life over there.

Here we are so damaged that we no just send.

That's why a health minster could open his mouth that ONLY 800 people died from meningitis.

God help us.

Maybe he wanted more to die that is why 800 was ONLY to him.

1 Like

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Emeka71(m): 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
prince3009:

Name a beautiful creature like a dog Buhar is an insult to the dog.
Not so.
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Blackdeewhy(m): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
What pained me most is, even when you do the right things here in this part of the world, you will be given names!!!
Imagine a high profile politician who brought his guards, pa an co to my street. Guess what, ALL of them ate MOIMOI and leave the leaves on the road.I.e. on Tared road.... Mchwweeeew
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by DonroxyII: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmjofkw-dzo

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15553251/heartbreaking-moment-stray-dog-puppy-tar/amp/

This is exactly what God wants ... They are neither Muslim nor Christian but what they have done is what God and Humanitarianism is all about !!

That's all what God expected from us :

Humanitarianism!!
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by DonroxyII: 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
Clearly animals also have feelings cry
Very funny ... Human and animal are the same just evolution makes our brain higher !
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by DonroxyII: 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

So merciful he roasts you in hell to burn for eternity.
God roast nobody in hell ... you are hell bound before ....
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
Is he the cause of your laziness
Earlystar698:
E no go better for Desmond elliot wink
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
They(who knows nothing about Islam) practices the teachings of Islam more than some Muslims.

This is one of the teachings of Islam. Be very kind to Animal not to talk of human.
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Nickymezor(f): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
So moved smiley cry....mothers will always be mothers
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by BuyAndSellStuff: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

You probably would have.
Not everyone is like you though.

This girl. cheesy
Don't tell me you're still upset?
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by BuyAndSellStuff: 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

Stop generalizing, not all tribes in Nigeria eat dogs and even among the ones that do, a lot of individuals don't eat dogs

You sound like a dog-eater.
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

This girl. cheesy
Don't tell me you're still upset?

Upset over what?
I don’t even remember your moniker...
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by BuyAndSellStuff: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

Upset over what?
I don’t even remember your moniker...

Naso cheesy cheesy grin
Naija babe
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Luluakim: 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
yes, they do have feelings. I remember watching a monkey cried profusely in NAT GEO wild when her baby fainted.
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Rexymania(m): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
down here, they would have killed the dog

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Rexymania(m): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
down here, they would have killed the dog [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Regex: 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
A mother’s protective instinct at work

Most times, that love is cruel.
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Ayobami7(m): 10:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
Wow
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Marpol2021(m): 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
OH my GOD! This is so touching,

Precious DADDY is so Good and Gracious .
The sense, feelings and ability He put in His Creatures are just too wonderful.

Just Imagine the sense of Care and Reasoning of a mother to her kid. O my God! You are Wonderful.
Kudos to the young men that understood the Message of the Dog.

This is Exactly how JESUS Christ, the Merciful KING of kings washes and Cleanses us when we Call upon Him. No matter how Evil ,Dirty and Sinful you Have lived, As long as you are still alive, JESUS Christ is willing and Open to Wash, clean you up and Save your Soul. All you need do is to call on His Name.

Mercy Expires at Death. Let's make use of the Privilege of the Breath we have and do the Needful.
more ororo on ur head, may ur congregation kip increasing.may chukwu okike abiama answer ur prayers iseee.

1 Like

Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
Thank God say dis thing no happen 4 calabar o
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Marpol2021(m): 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
tenpipsperday:
Here no one cares if human being is dying but see as dog was saved.
I TELL BROS, IF NA HUMAN BEING NA PICTURES AND VIDEOS PEOPLES GO DEY DO.
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Greenerie(f): 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
[Hahahaha,only you women testify and told all this?

lquote author=daddymummy post=103669875]It was better she met men.

If she had met women,the women would have been so afraid to do anything to save the puppy.

In fact,if it is a woman the dog met, she would have started screaming and running.

That is why the world needs more men.

Even women themselves testify that it is better to have a male child than to have a female child.

I have heard it from women before that without men, they don't know how the world would have survived.

I have heard women telling people "Don't behave stupidly like women"

Even women believe that men behave better than women.[/quote]
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by Greenerie(f): 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
[Hell is created for Devil and demons,not for man,man choose to go Hell by his own choice,by rejecting God.

Christ jesus has redeemed us from Hell and wants us to be in Heaven with him,we can only choose to accept him or reject him.

Those who accept the provision Jesus made for us by giving up his life for us on the cross will be with Jesus,in afterlife.They choose Christ, and their human nature,sin nature has been transformed to the nature of God,Divine nature.So they have the character of God and can live in heaven.

ote author=BeLookingIDIOT post=103673135]
Eternal punishment is not justice.
Won't your heaven be filled with all these criminals(including those guilty of "sins" that ain't actually crimes),as long as they're Christians who simply ask forgiveness. Meanwhile actual decent humans will roasts eternally for no other reason than for being born into a different faith sad [/quote]
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by placeofallure(f): 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
I don't know much about other animals but I've often said it that dogs are humans. There's nothing I tell our dog Jerry, that she doesn't understand. There was a day she talked back and thank God I understood.

Similar to this story, she had just delivered a litter of puppies. Maybe 2 or 3 months old. They do take a stroll together on the streets. That early morning around 5/6, I woke up to go pee then I heard her voice. She was whining not barking. That made me to open the door to go check her. Immediately she saw me, you'd see the relief though she was still whining. I didn't understand what she wanted at first but she made sure I understood. She led me straight to the street outside. One of her puppies lay almost lifeless on the road. A careless driver had hit it. I ran back inside to get my kid brother. He's better at handling stuff like that.

The puppy later died. You'd see the wailings of a true mother. Who says animals are inhuman?
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by generalwo(m): 12:55am On Jul 14, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmjofkw-dzo

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15553251/heartbreaking-moment-stray-dog-puppy-tar/amp/

..... If na 9ja,na to kill the mama chop , go rescue the pikin, wash him body, allow am chop shit grow, kill am chop too......
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by KingDash: 3:59am On Jul 14, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
bros animal have feelings than humans... human being no fit act like this, see that cow wey dey white house wey won kill people with hunger.
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by bejeria101(m): 9:44am On Jul 14, 2021
tenpipsperday:

Maybe he wanted more to die that is why 800 was ONLY to him.

You can imagine.
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

You sound like a dog-eater.
No sir, I' the exact opposite of a dog eater. I LOVE dogs and I currently own 7
Re: Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) by BuyAndSellStuff: 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

No sir, I' the exact opposite of a dog eater. I LOVE dogs and I currently own 7

I said it. You breed dogs to eat. Cannibal!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State / The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.