Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Pope Francis Delivers His Weekly Blessing From Balcony In Rome Hospital: PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pope Francis Delivers His Weekly Blessing From Balcony In Rome Hospital: PHOTOS (523 Views)

Buhari Delivers His Polling Unit At Daura, Katsina For Tinubu / Ortom Delivers His Polling Unit For Atiku, Ensures PMB Didn't Get Any Vote There / Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Francis Delivers His Weekly Blessing From Balcony In Rome Hospital: PHOTOS by WazobiaNEWS(f): 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
Pope Francis Delivers His Weekly Blessing From Balcony In Rome Hospital Where He Is Recovering From Intestinal Surgery: Read and view full photo footages here https://afrinotes.com/pope-francis-delivers-his-weekly-blessing-from-balcony-in-rome-hospital-after-successful-intestinal-surgery-photonews/ as the global world continue to pray for full recovery of our Dear Pope, The Pope Francis

Credit To: Pope Francis Delivers His Weekly Blessing From Balcony In Rome Hospital Where He Is Recovering From Intestinal Surgery

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Delivers His Weekly Blessing From Balcony In Rome Hospital: PHOTOS by WazobiaNEWS(f): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
More photo footages below

From all of us AfriNOTES.com
Re: Pope Francis Delivers His Weekly Blessing From Balcony In Rome Hospital: PHOTOS by basty: 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
Deum benedicite papa Titus

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Delivers His Weekly Blessing From Balcony In Rome Hospital: PHOTOS by PacAmaru: 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
Who is he
Re: Pope Francis Delivers His Weekly Blessing From Balcony In Rome Hospital: PHOTOS by BadEnglish(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
PacAmaru:
Who is he

He's Pope Francis. The leader of Catholic worldwide. Is that clear to u now aboki??

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Delivers His Weekly Blessing From Balcony In Rome Hospital: PHOTOS by Officialgarri: 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
I'm not catholic, and as thus, I wish not to be judged based on the comment I'm about to make. ..

In my opinion, Christianity of today is debasement of what christianity ought to be.
If someone needs to be held responsible, then it should be Priest Martin Luther, the german professor of theology.

If only those who understood the Bible and had access to information about the christian religion (e.g The Catholic Pope) were exclusively allowed to interpret the Bible and mount the Altar, then I do not think fake churches and fake preachers would allowed to sprout churches here and there.

In the bible, we were told of the "Holy of Holies" and it's only the extremely Holy priest that has the guts to climb the Altar.
Yet, that Priest will have a chain tied to his ankle so that in the case he his struck dead by God because of a sin, his body will be pulled out of the Altar using the chain.

In 2021:
Lately, we heard of a pastor who dumped his wife for his Choir mistress and then "opened" [sic] a church for her.
Re: Pope Francis Delivers His Weekly Blessing From Balcony In Rome Hospital: PHOTOS by Martahi: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
Those who raped Africa
Re: Pope Francis Delivers His Weekly Blessing From Balcony In Rome Hospital: PHOTOS by sofeo(m): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
Good
Re: Pope Francis Delivers His Weekly Blessing From Balcony In Rome Hospital: PHOTOS by greatiyk4u(m): 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
God bless the Pope.

I believe in the HOLY CATHOLIC CHURCH
Re: Pope Francis Delivers His Weekly Blessing From Balcony In Rome Hospital: PHOTOS by xpressionx(m): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest: Nigeria, Kenya Didn’t Violate IPOB Leader’s Human Rights / / Southerners Are You Seeing What's Happening In Afghanistan???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.