Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project (32270 Views)

Osun Senator Commission Airtel Mast (photos) / Senator Adelere Oriolowo Escapes Assassination Attempt At A Political Meeting / Man Climbs Glo Mast In Kebbi, Says He Won't Come Down Until Buhari Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by naijapips04: 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
[s]
1103three:
[/s]

Amu Ochicha. grin Onye gbaa oso mma ya.
Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
naijapips04:

oh, you expect me to keep calm when he insults me? Achalugo I know you are the one behind that crazy fellow moniker.
sorry dear
report him instead
Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by OBUKSBAYELSA: 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
What did you say? Guess you said APC Senator, What did you expect for him to commission? Some of them commission cartoon of indomie.
Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by adekolaelect(m): 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
thundafire:
shut up,I work in the Telecom industry. We know places with no network and we do send teams for inspection to know where it will be profitable for business and free from theft,so how can dat be constituency project
it is only your opinion but learn how to recognize poeple opinions or views without insulting them. Yet someone can facilitate network provider to bring mast station to their area .now what is your point of insulting others?

3 Likes

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by FarahAideed: 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
Officialgarri:

So you chose to make sense today. Could it be that you couldn't find a way to introduce sentiment into this topic or have you missed the part that the senator or is not only from APC but also Yoruba

By now you should know only stand for the truth
Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by CasNova: 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
Politicians always have an ace up their sleeve. I am not surprised.
Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by Commentor: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
FarahAideed:

By now you should know only stand for the truth

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by captainamiedi1: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
Change is coming home. clowns
Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
The sign said "facilitated". Not "built by". At least the man was honest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by palsenator(m): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Officialgarri:
We know the reason Sahara published this is to attract criticism and insults to the senator.

But if we are to be wise and reason beyond politics and party hatred, this is also part of an achievement of the representative of a constituency.

Communication is key, yet there are so many areas, villages in Nigeria that till date, they can't make calls easily. I am certain I'm not the only one who have experienced this. Some places even have just one network provider.
And imagine if the only browsing network available is GLO grin . You will get stranded. grin

Many areas suffer bandit attacks because there's no way they could reach out to people in town of impending attacks.

Now, someone has decided to invite Network providers to an area he represents and it's a crime that they he celebrated that his request was granted.

Are you deliberately being stupid? Who is talking about inviting them to come and plant the mast? We are talking about commissioning!

That's fuckin cheap from someone who wrote with clarity. Common please come back to your senses bro. I am sure you have got one.

As in ehn commissioning of a mast! Who we offend for naija
Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Officialgarri:
We know the reason Sahara published this is to attract criticism and insults to the senator.

But if we are to be wise and reason beyond politics and party hatred, this is also part of an achievement of the representative of a constituency.

Communication is key, yet there are so many areas, villages in Nigeria that till date, they can't make calls easily. I am certain I'm not the only one who have experienced this. Some places even have just one network provider.
And imagine if the only browsing network available is GLO grin . You will get stranded. grin

Many areas suffer bandit attacks because there's no way they could reach out to people in town of impending attacks.

Now, someone has decided to invite Network providers to an area he represents and it's a crime that they he celebrated that his request was granted.
I stand with you on this.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by PAWG(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
He must’ve facilitated it as he indicated. Not a problem at all
Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by frowland(m): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
limeta:

Jesu
pls explain
how Private a business becomes a political achievement

Hope you know the meaning of facilitate, facilitating, facilitate development .... and so on?
Once you know the meaning, then its easier to understand instead of the ignorance portrayed here in the name of Politics.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by crackhouse(m): 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
Even the airtel wey build mast no even put banner na the foolish person wey facilitated for them to build mast na him come put banner.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by Splitmind: 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
That's why I love APC so much, they always complete their projects on time.
Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by tonyashburton: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
No sir.Airtel's base transmission station operator doesn't take suggestions from lawmakers as to where they should site their infrastructure.Senstor Oro-okowo is just taking his constituents for fools here.
Can a senator or rep. member in Lagos do something this asinine?
IHS or Helios Towers management must be laughing like crazy.
Officialgarri:

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by davidque: 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
richeeyo:
He deserves to be stoned to death

Haba! that is too extreme o......death for what reason exactly......instead you can just vote him out
Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by Theoarhics: 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
This one loud oo. The best project of the century. And the man is even proud to commission it and snap with it. Hahahaha
Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by samgan: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
Deception grin grin grin grin taking glory or private sector

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olumide Akpata: Justice Odili’s Home Raid May Cost Malami SAN Title / I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode / Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.