Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

If You Are Addicted To Fast Food, Try This New Strategy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Addicted To Fast Food, Try This New Strategy. (509 Views)

Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Addicted To Fast Food, Try This New Strategy. by Mrshape: 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
I have become increasingly addicted to eating in fast food like GT,and Kilimanjaro,
Last month I realised I spent more than 110K for feeding, this is too much must especially too much for a teacher.
my new strategy
When ever the urge to eat at fast food comes to my mind, I will go to a supermarket and start buying food stuff, biscuit, fruit, suya, drinks and any reasonable thing I feel can be eating (Not cooked food)
When I get home as I am consuming the instant consumables I will put some food in the fire.
Yes this method has helped me.
Today is 11th of this month I have spent just 30K on feeding which will surely carry me till at least on the 15th.
By the end of the month I should have spend just 60K for feeding that is almost 50% reduction.
As time go on I will perfect my taste and know expertly what I want. There by reducing wastage, then the my cost of feeding will reduce more.

What is your cost of feeding reduction strategy?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Addicted To Fast Food, Try This New Strategy. by Goldbw122(m): 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mrshape:
I have become increasingly addicted to eating in fast food like GT,and Kilimanjaro,
Last month I realised I spent more than 110K for feeding, this is too much must especially too much for a teacher.
my new strategy
When ever the urge to eat at fast food comes to my mind, I will go to a supermarket and start buying food stuff, biscuit, fruit, suya, drinks and any reasonable thing I feel can be eating (Not cooked food)
When I get home as I am consuming the instant consumables I will put some food in the fire.
Today is 11th of this month I have spent just 30K on feeding which will surely carry me till at least on the 15th.
By the end of the month I should have spend just 60K for feeding that is almost 50% reduction.
As time does on I will perfect my taste and know expertly what I want. There by reducing wastage, then the my cost of feeding will reduce more.

Which work do you do that require that huge amount to buy food?
Re: If You Are Addicted To Fast Food, Try This New Strategy. by Mrshape: 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
Goldbw122:

Which work do you do that require that huge amount to buy food?
I am a mathematics and physics teacher
Re: If You Are Addicted To Fast Food, Try This New Strategy. by Goldbw122(m): 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mrshape:

Ok I understand, brain work is more than physical work.

Well cooking at home saves a lot.
Re: If You Are Addicted To Fast Food, Try This New Strategy. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
I can only imagine how obese you would look like. More like out of "shape". U need to go easy on those junks angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Addicted To Fast Food, Try This New Strategy. by Afamsi: 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mrshape:
Cum yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Addicted To Fast Food, Try This New Strategy. by Mrshape: 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ninejaywon:
I can only imagine how obese you would look like. More like out of "shape". U need to go easy on those junks angry
Me that have a Fulani structure my work will not allow me gain 1g of weight
Re: If You Are Addicted To Fast Food, Try This New Strategy. by Mrshape: 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
Afamsi:
Cum yahoo boy
Na you be thief
Re: If You Are Addicted To Fast Food, Try This New Strategy. by Afamsi: 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mrshape:

Na you be thief
how come a teacher is spending 100 plus thousands on food alone.
Re: If You Are Addicted To Fast Food, Try This New Strategy. by PrincessGlow: 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mrshape:
my new strategy
As time go on I will perfect my taste and know expertly what I want. There by reducing wastage, then the my cost of feeding will reduce more.

The worst thing u can do is go food shopping while hungry. I'm surprised u haven't heard that one.
Here's the best strategy: Go into religious fasting till u can cook. Take it u r doing it for God. Remember religious people fast all the time including moslems. If they can do it, so can you - at least for a short period of time!
Re: If You Are Addicted To Fast Food, Try This New Strategy. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mrshape:

Me that have a Fulani structure my work will not allow me gain 1g of weight

Have you heard of "skinny fat"?

It is very deadly. It is usually as a result of consumption of too much junks and processed foods. U might look skinny on the outside and have a healthy body mass index but inside your body are heavy deposits of accumulated fats. So in the end consumption of junk foods is very harmful to your body whether you are fat or skinny.
Re: If You Are Addicted To Fast Food, Try This New Strategy. by Vision4God: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
110k FFO

Thank God u decided 2 cook your food.
Re: If You Are Addicted To Fast Food, Try This New Strategy. by Mrshape: 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ninejaywon:

Have you heard of "skinny fat"?

It is very deadly. It is usually as a result of consumption of too much junks and processed foods. U might look skinny on the outside and have a healthy body mass index but inside your body are heavy deposits of accumulated fats. So in the end consumption of junk foods is very harmful to your body whether you are fat or skinny.
Can an athlete have slim fat?
This is me

Re: If You Are Addicted To Fast Food, Try This New Strategy. by Mrshape: 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
Afamsi:
how come a teacher is spending 100 plus thousands on food alone.
It is possible. I am not a teacher that needs his reward only in heaven
Re: If You Are Addicted To Fast Food, Try This New Strategy. by Afamsi: 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mrshape:
It is possible. I am not a teacher that needs his reward only in heaven
I understand
Re: If You Are Addicted To Fast Food, Try This New Strategy. by Mrshape: 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
Afamsi:
I understand
I am glad you did

(1) (Reply)

10 Romantic Marriage Proposal Ideas That Will Blow Her Mind / If Women Didn't Care About Success? Will Men Still Work Hard. / Ladies When Hot, How Do You Tell Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.