Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) (56701 Views)

Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) / Wizkid Shows Off 'Anoti' Dance Step While Performing In Minnesota, USA. VIDEO / Hector Joberteh Buried In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Laggatumuch(m): 6:31am On Jul 12, 2021
Qudsi:

Let me also ask you back same one question.

What do you think is serving God with the Love of Christ?
I just a question asked you , yet you have refuse to answer it.
You can call me a sinner or anything else , salvation is personal.
Just give me the answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by sylve11: 6:34am On Jul 12, 2021
inoki247:
Na Muslim no time to dey embalm

Best way to bury the dead.

@ op, journey well Sound Sultan. sad cool
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Laggatumuch(m): 6:34am On Jul 12, 2021
Anybody can take a bible and preach , even false prophets.
I believe he who is sent by God, his or her life will preach better.
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 12, 2021
Laggatumuch:

I just a question asked you , yet you have refuse to answer it.
You can call me a sinner or anything else , salvation is personal.
Just give me the answer.

You judge yourself because deep down you know we are all sinners who need the Salvation of Jesus Christ. It's not of your personal Production.

Romans 5:8 KJV — But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

You can make Peace within yourself and with God by true faith in Christ Jesus.

Romans 5:1 NKJV — Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by madjune(m): 6:35am On Jul 12, 2021
eurogee:
Even a poor Igbo man would have been brought back home for internment. Even in their own country, Igbos aren't buried outside their hometown. This Youruba people no get respect. Damn!

Nope. It's not about respect here.
Fact you don't know is, it costs a lot of money to fly a corpse back home.
I'm sure his family would have wished to bring him back, but that's tough on most folks.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Laggatumuch(m): 6:36am On Jul 12, 2021
Qudsi:

You judge yourself because deep down you know we are all sinners who need the Salvation of Jesus Christ. It's not of your personal Production.

Romans 5:8 KJV — But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
You have not answered me na.
How can I hate my brother and love God that I have not seen.
Our life should preach better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 6:37am On Jul 12, 2021
Gone too soon....

Farewell my hommy!
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by naturefellow(m): 6:38am On Jul 12, 2021
eurogee:
Even a poor Igbo man would have been brought back home for internment. Even in their own country, Igbos aren't buried outside their hometown. This Youruba people no get respect. Damn!
nairaland is rife with tribalist vermins

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by amosadamu: 6:39am On Jul 12, 2021
eurogee:

Funny how the living worry about about flimsy stuff. Person wey don die don rest. the 7m to 9m to fly his corpse home, should be given to his children..

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 12, 2021
Laggatumuch:

You have not answered me na.
How can I hate my brother and love God that I have not seen.
Our life should preach better

What exactly is the Hatred of your brother.

He speaks against unrighteousness, sin, calls many to Jesus Christ, etcetera and that is Hatred of your brother as classified by you?

How exactly does your life "preach better" if the people don't have a preacher to tell them the truth?
1 John 1:6 NKJV — If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth.

Psalm 36:2 KJV — For he flattereth himself in his own eyes, until his iniquity be found to be hateful.

I think it is you who hates him because you can't bear that he calls out your sin and the void of you or anyone else needing the salvation offered only by Jesus. You want him to appluad people's sins and not talk about it so his life that you and I can not see will "preach better". You don't have a problem with him but you have a problem with something within you that gets agitated when you hear someone talk about Jesus.

Romans 10:14 NKJV — How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?

Matthew 10:22 NKJV — “And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved.
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by valuedammy(m): 6:45am On Jul 12, 2021
eurogee:

The dead u have been given respect to, what does it earn the Igbos.

Ordinary Biafran, the spirit of your dead ancestors that you have respected cant earn you. Shame !!!

3 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Babs67(m): 6:46am On Jul 12, 2021
I will miss him in Baba Benji comedy skits.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by becky39000(m): 6:48am On Jul 12, 2021
eurogee:

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Raggy(m): 6:49am On Jul 12, 2021
eurogee:
Forget it bro, a dead man doesn't even know if he is buried not to talk of the location or venue of his burial.
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by michlins(m): 6:50am On Jul 12, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Is Nigeria a burial ground....... What's this obsession with corpse........
we always go home. And home is where our ancestors are from
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by meobizy(f): 6:51am On Jul 12, 2021
His songs will immortalize him. So many people are dead yet live decades-long through their craft. Goodnight, orobo master.
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by rokoto1986(m): 6:51am On Jul 12, 2021
One of Naija greatest musician, with natural voice, no enhancer, he is a product of natural talent, humble, has never been on the media for any negative reason. area oh, jangbantis, orobo, natural something, too numerous to mention. Rest in peace naija ninja
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Mogajunior(m): 6:52am On Jul 12, 2021
Kay25:

how we die does not even matter but what we lived for that last
Very true. How and what we live for matters more.
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by bimbodotun(m): 6:54am On Jul 12, 2021
U are wicked oooo....u want the dead to come to 9ja and come and suffer?
eurogee:
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by emonis88: 6:55am On Jul 12, 2021
eurogee:
Man stop talking like that, everyone ve their own traditions n ways, he is a Muslim n according to their religion,he is to b buried immediately, n haven't u seen igbos buried else where? I ve seen. More over that doesn't determine anything, for d Dead.
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Juoflife1(f): 6:57am On Jul 12, 2021
Sad cry
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 6:57am On Jul 12, 2021
Na so he just say go
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Obidiugwu: 7:00am On Jul 12, 2021
RIP Legend
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Mykosmith455: 7:00am On Jul 12, 2021
RIP LEGEND
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 7:03am On Jul 12, 2021
May Allah (SWT) grant our brother,Abdul Ganiyu Aljana fridaos,amin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by airsaylongcome: 7:04am On Jul 12, 2021
Ifeanyi4491:
one of the things I like in our culture

What's the purpose of bringing the dead remains home?
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 7:04am On Jul 12, 2021
embarassed
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by ictplotter(m): 7:07am On Jul 12, 2021
shopwiser:
In this life ehn.. just be happy.. do what makes you happy as you live cos
at the end of the day its dust we are all returning to.. its even a caterpillar that put him on the ground.. Goddamn... When one is dead.. no entitlement or achievements is following such person back to the grave..

Rip sound sultan...you fought a good fight..
Why not do what make your Creator happy and be at peace with everybody. Because most time, what makes man happy, is what makes him a rebel against his creator. This world is not our own.
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Danzakidakura(m): 7:08am On Jul 12, 2021
F3dan:
Rest in peace Legend.
do you know the meaning of a LEGEND?
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Globalhustler(m): 7:09am On Jul 12, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Danzakidakura(m): 7:10am On Jul 12, 2021
[quote author=pretydiva post=103617585][/quote] your own soul is rotten. Now think about what he said , was he right or wrong ?
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by highchief1: 7:10am On Jul 12, 2021
inoki247:
Na Muslim no time to dey embalm
person no go convert to Muslim so..that embalming thg dey burst my head.its better this way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response / Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Dubai Vacation (Photos) / Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.