Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) (76421 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by unmask: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2021
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Doctee: 9:26am On Jul 12, 2021
May Allah continue to bless Ahmed Musa and us too
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by todugo(m): 9:28am On Jul 12, 2021
whippersnapper:
omo i no blame musa. Money is good. If for say I get money na 4 I go marry in a day. Woman no be beans. I gaz enjoy life
Guy, me sef no go marry.No need because I too like fine women and Dem plainty lyke fish in the ocean. I go just dey bleem their kpekus dey go....while still single with one babymama grin

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by ohiMuk: 9:29am On Jul 12, 2021
SmartPolician:
What else do Islamic northerners understand apart from fvcking and having babies up and down? Nigeria's massive population is a curse to the country...it's time to peg this population growth because this country is quickly churning out extremely poor people at an alarming rate.
why are u fighting with ur brain na
SmartPolician:
What else do Islamic northerners understand apart from fvcking and having babies up and down? Nigeria's massive population is a curse to the country...it's time to peg this population growth because this country is quickly churning out extremely poor people at an alarming rate.
SmartPolician:
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by ohiMuk: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2021
Doctee:

am seen ooo
Doctee:

am seen ooo
Doctee:

am seen ooo
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:33am On Jul 12, 2021
This is outcome of playing for Kano Pillars FC.
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:36am On Jul 12, 2021
Aboki nah Aboki if you like take him to America he will never change

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Commentor: 9:36am On Jul 12, 2021
Kubernetes:

So he is local because he has two wives?
You just confirmed that you can easily become a product of mental slavery. So because he stayed in Europe, he should throw away his religious and cultural rights ba? The guy has money. He married a southerner and now a northerner. Period

Are you into devops?
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by kingsaif(m): 9:38am On Jul 12, 2021
Dey tell blind make him come collect eye he say eye dey smell
Bola146:
sad embarassed hummmmmm.... One man's food is another man's poison.
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by gbengaadeleye12: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2021
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by ogbu80(m): 9:48am On Jul 12, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Secured future is what they see. Can same be said about any of your male relations
haba! Nawao
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Handsum64: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2021
AuroraB:
Just negodu shocked
Women eeeehn �� embarassed undecided lipsrsealed
They are better than oloshos mostly used for rituals and side chick syndrome enveloping you and other infidels
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2021
28 year old?

Hahahahahaha!!! grin grin

I beg stop, i wan pee.
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:50am On Jul 12, 2021
His love for advanced ladies....He will soon make it 4 as permitted by his religion....

If the resources is there to maintain peace and unity, I fully support him....Even the people we looked up to in the bible married more than one...

Abraham, Jacob whose household expanded far and wide etc...

Modern Christianity changed the whole narrative, and ever since then, Marriages most times cant even measure up with strength of cracker biscuits...2seconds everywhere burst....

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by robosky02(m): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2021
Him mate dey win balondor.

Na women him dey rush
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by garfield1: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2021
Munzy14:
His love for advanced ladies....He will soon make it 4 as permitted by his religion....

If the resources is there to maintain peace and unity, I fully support him....Even the people we looked up to in the bible married more than one...

Abraham, Jacob whose household expanded far and wide etc...

Modern Christianity changed the whole narrative, and ever since then, Marriages most times cant even measure up with strength of cracker biscuits...2seconds everywhere burst....

I love this reasoning
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Yankee101: 10:08am On Jul 12, 2021
As a Christian girl, you marry a Muslim man at your own risk. Your cries go plenty. E don join another wife on top your head just yesterday, yesterday

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:13am On Jul 12, 2021
michlins:
a prophet in the Bible wife a prostitute

Does not mean that prophet was reasonable............
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:14am On Jul 12, 2021
Yankee101:
As a Christian girl, you marry a Muslim man at your own risk. Your cries go plenty. E don join another wife on top your head just yesterday, yesterday

Musa marry one wife, hin don add another...... 2 more to go.......... cheesy
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 12, 2021
dominique:
So days after gushing about his wife on their wedding anniversary, he had another wife in the making. E be things o. Anyways, Juliet should feel too bad after all she was also a side chick turned wife herself.

What goes around comes around.
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2021
All is now set for a hot three.some
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by biafranrealson: 10:24am On Jul 12, 2021
Every year 28
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2021
He can do whatever he likes when is career is still on and the cash is still rolling in.

Trust our ladies too. These bitches go for the money.

We will start to hear stories when the cash is not coming in again. Some of these guys are clueless, they know nothing about relationship and love. They don’t know who to marry or not to marry.

I don’t know if the guy will marry her if not because of his status. Anyway that’s there business
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by michlins(m): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Does not mean that prophet was reasonable............
you want to question the command of God
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Dextre(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2021
Rozcol:
I wonder what they see in him,nothing is ever attractive about him,still look very local, some women can marry anything sha

This is just an ignorant statement to be honest, you gotta be a newborn baby to wonder what women see in him. Very funny
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Maski87: 10:48am On Jul 12, 2021
No wonder he doesn't play more than 40 minutes in any match
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by McLizbae: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Secured future is what they see. Can same be said about any of your male relations

Secured future!? Baba you dull... If only money secures future, Abiola's children will be the ones controlling Nigeria now, but No, they cant even contoll shit in their home town.
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Sterope(f): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2021
For starters, he is human.

Rozcol:
I wonder what they see in him,nothing is ever attractive about him,still look very local, some women can marry anything sha
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by adebwalex(m): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2021
To much money. Enjoy all the Fine girls as you can....
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 11:06am On Jul 12, 2021
Congratulations to him, and happy married life to him and his wives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) / Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWC Semi-Final (2 - 1) On 22nd October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.