Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) (76420 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:35am On Jul 12, 2021
Where are the male and female gang if a man should not cheat...
Instead of this christian ODe Dem to cheat and get killed, why not ignore your YeYe religion and marry enough wives and enjoy different women..
Clowns..

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Divoc19(f): 8:36am On Jul 12, 2021
Money talks.
Poverty na curse.

Some of us come this life to actually watch others enjoy sad
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by AlongCamePollie(m): 8:36am On Jul 12, 2021
NiklauseFred:
Na wetin make this one say him wan play Nigerian league.

undecided

Mteeeeeew!

grin grin grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by gaftsoil(m): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2021
Malam Na malam
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Swingate(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2021
Congratulations Musa

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Mryacks: 8:40am On Jul 12, 2021
CuriousMynd:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRNL0lUFdpf/?utm_medium=copy_link

Well Juliet knew what she was signing for when she married him. This one is so pretty grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by MotiveU(f): 8:41am On Jul 12, 2021
Rozcol:
I wonder what they see in him,nothing is ever attractive about him,still look very local, some women can marry anything sha
Jealousy go kill you
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by GhettoBwoy: 8:42am On Jul 12, 2021
Rozcol:
I wonder what they see in him,nothing is ever attractive about him,still look very local, some women can marry anything sha

Don't go there
Footballer's are rich
For example
Do you know how much
David De gea of man u earns weekly?
£375,000
That's 213 million naira every week lol

Even our own iheanacho earns 50 million naira every week
Guy never underate a footballer
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:43am On Jul 12, 2021
He's going to 4.

Na him get his money and life
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by fredodo007(m): 8:45am On Jul 12, 2021
This guy is looking younger everyday. I wish him well. When one has money, ur true colour brightens up.
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 8:45am On Jul 12, 2021
samuel19222:
Damnnn niggarrr issoright, musa 28 years old make I quench, this bros don dey early 40
nope maybe 33 or 35... U Don see musa dey run with ball before?
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Solatium(m): 8:46am On Jul 12, 2021
Rozcol:

He has money,if women can marry Lucky igbinedion,Adams Oshiomole, Olusegun Obasanjo and the rest forget,dem go marry you if you hold money even if u no sabi Bleep
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Legendrysailor(m): 8:46am On Jul 12, 2021
Rozcol:

Oga na money be Koko. Who attractiveness epp
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by ignis: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2021
Fresh puna for the striker.
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Solatium(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2021
dominique:
So days after gushing about his wife on their wedding anniversary, he had another wife in the making. E be things o. Anyways, Juliet should feel too bad after all she was also a side chick turned wife herself.

Anything wrong if he decides to take a second wife instead of having an unsecured relationship?
That TV CEO that got murdered in lekki still fresh in our memories,let who ever want to marry many women do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 8:51am On Jul 12, 2021
Rozcol:

If you be woman, i knw say u go open kpekus for free at sight of his gbola.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by FBIBOT(m): 8:53am On Jul 12, 2021
The wife is so pretty ❤️

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Kubernetes: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2021
Falomo211:

After spending so much years in Europe this alaye still dey do like local man nawa oooh 2 wives??

So he is local because he has two wives?
You just confirmed that you can easily become a product of mental slavery. So because he stayed in Europe, he should throw away his religious and cultural rights ba? The guy has money. He married a southerner and now a northerner. Period

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Rilley(m): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2021
He has the money, he can do anything he likes
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:58am On Jul 12, 2021
Fizzymike1:
This guy don lowkey retire o
But now into the business of playing kpekus league

He is a Muslim and can marry up to 4 wives.

Nothing wrong with that.

Most Christians will be faking one man, one wife but will be bleeping tens of girls outside their marriages.

No be the same thing?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by saleehu: 9:02am On Jul 12, 2021
[/color][color=#550000]is better than to have a side chick or a baby mama
SmartPolician:
What else do Islamic northerners understand apart from fvcking and having babies up and down? Nigeria's massive population is a curse to the country...it's time to peg this population growth because this country is quickly churning out extremely poor people at an alarming rate.
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by 4four(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2021
Rozcol:
at least his pocket is attractive which is the no one tick for average Nigeria ladies
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by nwosu1982: 9:03am On Jul 12, 2021
Every year 27 years old , he is now confused about his age .
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Oju4190: 9:07am On Jul 12, 2021
One Christian wife one Muslim wife
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Rilley(m): 9:07am On Jul 12, 2021
Rozcol:
That's his choice, get a life
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by zudozz: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2021
Women sef..This Ahmed Musa wey small like pigeon.

Wey d igbo girl wey spoil him first marriage?

He go still marry another one.
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:13am On Jul 12, 2021
Rozcol:
Lol. Na devil creat am. Na God creat you. E pain u. Next time u come dis world try get money
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by abimic(m): 9:14am On Jul 12, 2021
dmbb:
Some people are hypocrites if they have the money they will marry as much as they like, but because they don't have money they are now insulting him because of envy. Ahmed Musa congratulations go and enjoy your life
Exactly, you cannot know the true nature of a man unless he has money, that is when our true nature comes out. Money makes you do lots of things you never could imagine possible while struggling. Frankly, been a Muslim, he is entitled to it, and in Nigerian setting, a man can marry more than one wife, but for me, i detest such nature. One sef na work talk more of two, i hail those people, i just can never try this.
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:14am On Jul 12, 2021
dominique:
So days after gushing about his wife on their wedding anniversary, he had another wife in the making. E be things o. Anyways, Juliet should feel too bad after all she was also a side chick turned wife herself.
Na dis one be de real wife. Juliet can't practice islam
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 9:17am On Jul 12, 2021
Aboki na aboki, whether e go London come back na aboki e still be
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by michlins(m): 9:18am On Jul 12, 2021
Lexusgs430:

A reasonable person, can never wife a prostitute........
a prophet in the Bible wife a prostitute
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Marxizm: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2021
Rozcol:

You're a poison to human race. Chronic bitter soul!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) / Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWC Semi-Final (2 - 1) On 22nd October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.