Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) (76423 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 8:05am On Jul 12, 2021
Rozcol:
I wonder what they see in him,nothing is ever attractive about him,still look very local, some women can marry anything sha
his bank account doesn't look local.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by walyx(m): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2021
Na d reason he come home b dis. I can see well well
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by LeoMaxUFitTALK: 8:07am On Jul 12, 2021
You be mad person. Weyrey nla
NiklauseFred:
Na wetin make this one say him wan play Nigerian league.

undecided

Mteeeeeew!
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Champneys: 8:07am On Jul 12, 2021
Correct guy

Carry go abeg, as long as you can be fair and just to both. grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by StreetFight: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2021
Useless Almajari. This is why no club wants him in Europe. No club wants a senseless sex addict.
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by RobbStark(m): 8:10am On Jul 12, 2021
I know that Musa coming to Naija was to balance the equation.

He will be forced to marry a Fulani just incase.

From now on the search for his third wife in on.

Watch out 2yrs from now, he is getting her

Bravo Musa
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Commentor: 8:10am On Jul 12, 2021
SmartPolician:
What else do Islamic northerners understand apart from fvcking and having babies up and down? Nigeria's massive population is a curse to the country...it's time to peg this population growth because this country is quickly churning out extremely poor people at an alarming rate.

Some actually know how to play football, make money (serious money) from it, while being able to have fewer kids than the likes of Davido or Wizkid.

We need to embrace family planning as a nation, but attempting to insult a tribe or religion when in fact those who proclaim yours do far worse, is the height of hypocrisy.
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 8:10am On Jul 12, 2021
Rozcol:
I wonder what they see in him,nothing is ever attractive about him,still look very local, some women can marry anything sha
the guy has got money.

Money money money that is the only language women understand
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:11am On Jul 12, 2021
Lexusgs430:
I am changing my religion....... I must marry 4...... wink

Must you marry?
Continue going to brothels for proper dating.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by J2381: 8:11am On Jul 12, 2021
Rozcol:
I know if he propose to you, you'll not only jump at the proposal, but sky dive at it.

Mtschewwww

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 8:12am On Jul 12, 2021
Rozcol:
youb wonder what they see in him?Well you no be God,if person like you is rich as dangote you will ban every one who is not handsome like Richard mofe damijo or Anthony Joshua from walking on the street but you no be god sha,god made some people rich made some handsome after all Obasanjo no fine but any family he enter dem go give am woman to marry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by deavicky(m): 8:14am On Jul 12, 2021
Rozcol:
Those guys can marry as many as they want up there in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Gokoyer0(m): 8:15am On Jul 12, 2021
How does this guy manage to claim 28 yrs old? Some people can't just make heaven.
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Harmattan123(m): 8:16am On Jul 12, 2021
Only God knows what some men see in marrying many wives......
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by magzey: 8:17am On Jul 12, 2021
Nice one Amadu wishes you happy married life, let haters hate to their grave. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Harmattan123(m): 8:18am On Jul 12, 2021
Rozcol:
MONEY.... The center of attraction......
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by ToneroInc: 8:18am On Jul 12, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Ahmed Musa how many times will you be 28years old grin

That one na football age. This mew one na marriage age. (Marry age = marriage)
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Commentor: 8:19am On Jul 12, 2021
Painintheass221:

Wear him a suit, teach him refined English, allow him to use his wife any how,

Abokey na abokey, in this age and with his level of education.

Some will say his religion permits it,

Don't forget his religion permits killing.

And pedophilia too.

Five times a day headslammers, dragging us back in this country.

This is Boris Johnson.

You may not know of him but he's the prime minister of Britain.

He wears a suit just about everyday.

Has 6 children from 3 different women.

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Bgetto: 8:20am On Jul 12, 2021
SmartPolician:
What else do Islamic northerners understand apart from fvcking and having babies up and down? Nigeria's massive population is a curse to the country...it's time to peg this population growth because this country is quickly churning out extremely poor people at an alarming rate.

Islamic northerners understand very well rascal didn't kill God for our sin and human sacrifice cannot obtain salvation in fact it's impossible to sacrifice God
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 8:24am On Jul 12, 2021
samuel19222:
Damnnn niggarrr issoright, musa 28 years old make I quench, this bros don dey early 40
Lol, why una dey behave like this. How can you say his in early 40s as young as he looks? Make una dey get conscience before typing
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by otabuko(m): 8:26am On Jul 12, 2021
pyyxxaro:
28 year old indeed

This Musa go get stubborn Peeniss
yet retired. So to say. But Chiellini is 36 and is all over the place football wise!
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by rajiedreez: 8:26am On Jul 12, 2021
Why are people complaining nah, its his life and his rights by his religion to do so. If you want anyone to respect your doctrines, also do respect theirs. At least we've seen players that married just one wife and she later ruined their lives.
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by GreatrAnalyst: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2021
Stranger than fiction.

Less than 2 weeks ago (July 1st) you were marking 365 days (1 of one year) of your second marriage anniversary.
Gbooms! Few days later, third marriage is already ready...

https://www.nairaland.com/4592254/ahmed-musa-wife-juliet-celebrate
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2021
dominique:
So days after gushing about his wife on their anniversary, he had another wife in the making. Anyways, Juliet should feel too bad after all she was a side chick turned wife herself.
SO IS HE NOT A MUSLIM
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by olaszydaruma(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2021
More power to his kini grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Lighthammer(m): 8:28am On Jul 12, 2021
Even tho he is not performing well relating to soccer this days,sure he is plying his trade well in the bedroom doing the horizontal tango
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by GloryGloryRufus(m): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2021
Rozcol:
What they marry is money, food, cars, houses not the man`s attractiveness.
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by dmbb: 8:29am On Jul 12, 2021
delzbaba:
i'm sure Ahmed musa is richer than Dangote that has one wife abi?, Mr man it's not about money but peace of mind and the understanding that packing a harem is not the true definition of prosperity except he is a sex addict.
It's after you have the money that the choice will come in to play, Dongote has only one choice, while Ahmed Musa has many choices. You can't force your choice on someone else with his money and freedom, did you understand?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 8:30am On Jul 12, 2021
SmartPolician:
IS HE NOLONGER FROM EDO STATE
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

Must you marry?
Continue going to brothels for proper dating.

A reasonable person, can never wife a prostitute........

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2021
Rozcol:
What about his humble personality? His unpretentious and down-to-earth. Your choice is your cross, carry it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) / Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWC Semi-Final (2 - 1) On 22nd October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.