Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) (43092 Views)

Chelsea Players Celebrate UEFA Super Cup Win In Dressing Room (Photos) / Italy vs England: Euro 2020 Final (3 - 2) On Penalties On 11th July 2021 / Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Adekunle813: 9:38am On Jul 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Chiesa is playing for Juventus, one of the biggest club in Europe....

He and some other players are the one's responsible for feeding the Minister of Tap-ins and Penalty Duties.

Ur mumu Neva do??

1 Like

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Broveens42(m): 9:38am On Jul 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Players that really caught my attention with their blistering performance are;

1. Kasper Schiemichel
2. Cesar Azpilecueta
3. Spinnazola
4. Chiellini
5. Locatelli
6. Chiesa
7. Thorgan Hazard
8. Darmsgard
9. Patrick Schick
10. Pedri
11. Mephis Depay.
12. Declan Rice.
13. Kasper Dolberg.
14. Vestergard

Where is forsberg and Danny olmo ?

1 Like

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 9:38am On Jul 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:

1. Kasper Schiemichel
2. Cesar Azpilecueta
3. Spinnazola
4. Chiellini
5. Locatelli
6. Chiesa
7. Thorgan Hazard
8. Darmsgard
9. Patrick Schick
10. Pedri
11. Mephis Depay.
12. Declan Rice.
13. Kasper Dolberg.
14. Vestergard
15.Lukaku

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Yusales14: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2021
Nice

1 Like

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Realtalk20: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:

1. Kasper Schiemichel
2. Cesar Azpilecueta
3. Spinnazola
4. Chiellini
5. Locatelli
6. Chiesa
7. Thorgan Hazard
8. Darmsgard
9. Patrick Schick
10. Pedri
11. Mephis Depay.
12. Declan Rice.
13. Kasper Dolberg.
14. Vestergard

You don't know football the Italian keeper should be number 1

2 Likes

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by hustla(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Bro, Penalty is a game of luck, but if there's anyone with bad luck in that team, it should be Harry Kane...

He always try to put in his best at any tournament but gets unlucky in every finals.

And painful thing is that the English FA gave him the captains armband when he clearly lacks the leadership qualities.

Don't know why an inspirational Jordan Henderson was stripped off the captaincy, maybe because of injuries.... But I would have preferred they give it to someone like John Stones or Raheem Sterling who knows how it feels to lift a trophy.

Give Stones / sterling captain's band?

What have you been smoking

2 Likes

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2021
Do what you have to do, to win

emmabest2000:
Describe thie picture below with two words

1 Like

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by princepee: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2021
Thank God the noisy three Lions didn't win
Person for no hear word.
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2021
Federico Chiesa is a demon. I only watch Juventus match highlights, but even from the highlights you can tell that guy can ball. He proved it with his performances for Italy at this Euros.

PlayMaker14:

1. Kasper Schiemichel
2. Cesar Azpilecueta
3. Spinnazola
4. Chiellini
5. Locatelli
6. Chiesa
7. Thorgan Hazard
8. Darmsgard
9. Patrick Schick
10. Pedri
11. Mephis Depay.
12. Declan Rice.
13. Kasper Dolberg.
14. Vestergard

4 Likes

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Jonathan39: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2021
What of Olmo of Spain?
PlayMaker14:

1. Kasper Schiemichel
2. Cesar Azpilecueta
3. Spinnazola
4. Chiellini
5. Locatelli
6. Chiesa
7. Thorgan Hazard
8. Darmsgard
9. Patrick Schick
10. Pedri
11. Mephis Depay.
12. Declan Rice.
13. Kasper Dolberg.
14. Vestergard

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by ntrukpum(m): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2021
Saka: how can england be celebrating now while my brethren back home are dying because of the marriage the forced us to.

1 Like

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Tobechuckwu(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2021
If u want to beat Italy, just score around 80th minutes nd u can defend for d next 10 minutes or so, but England scored in d 2nd minutes nd started defending, it's just a way too off.
The coach is to be blamed, he's technically zero.
They've been scoring just one goal since except against Germany. Scotland showed other teams how to beat England, Italy should thank Scotland a lot.
When I saw d line up yesterday, I just said England is defending with 7 players which will give room for Italy to play different styles of games.
If it's Italy that's defending with 7 players, I know that they will win d game bcuz defence have always been their weapon.

4 Likes

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Maobichek: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Thank Heavens the Azzuri's did a perfect “Italian Job” at the English own backyard.

Had it been the Three Lions went on to win this tournament, their media team in it's egoistic fashion would have gone crazy and littering both the social, print and electronic media on how the English team is the best thing after Jollof Rice, and how they would conquer Jupiter, Uranus, Mars and Mercury without dropping a point.

If you were very observant during the game, you would notice that the commentators were stylishly rooting for the English team from the first minute of the game down to the shootouts.

Gareth Southgate tried his best and without any doubt, he will receive some heavy backlash from the media.

It was never coming Home.

The mistake was losing the midfield as a result of the Italian keeping the ball down continually. England were good in the air but couldn't do anything with it .

Verratti was at the heart of that midfield and he did a great job keeping the ball down.

One question, why should Sancho and Rasford play penalty?

1 Like

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 9:50am On Jul 12, 2021
E no dey hard them to offf cloth...
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 9:51am On Jul 12, 2021
Realtalk20:

You don't know football the Italian keeper should be number 1
Don't be a daft fellow young man....

I clearly stated; “Players That Caught My Attention”

Not yours.

7 Likes

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Jonwesley(m): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2021
What do you expect from a father's set of a team and their children team
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Odide009: 9:53am On Jul 12, 2021
Isobug:

Dani Olmo
Pickford

Even Insign, that guy from Italy should should be there. He was just like Di maria of Argentina, working tirelessly for the team.

1 Like

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Realtalk20: 9:53am On Jul 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Don't be a daft fellow young man....

I clearly stated; “Players That Caught My Attention”

Not yours.

Don't be daft

Go back to school and graduate so you can learn how to articulate your points like a sane individual

2 Likes

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 9:53am On Jul 12, 2021
Jonathan39:
What of Olmo of Spain?

Broveens42:

Where is forsberg and Danny olmo ?

I said “Players that caught my attention” guys.

1 Like

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2021
emmabest2000:
Describe thie picture below with two words

And where do you think you are going? Little mouse grin

4 Likes

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by thuxzwda1: 9:56am On Jul 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Well deserved. Man u and Arsenal players brought bad luck from their clubs to the national team

17-11=na man u player still dey wear DAT shirt
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 9:56am On Jul 12, 2021
Realtalk20:

Don't be daft

Go back to school and graduate so you can learn how to articulate your points like a sane individual
If only your comprehension ability is a little bit higher than your outrageous libido, you would have clearly understand that the players I mentioned caught my attention irrespective of the additional one's you are trying to include.

It is my list not yours.

Do have a lovely day in fucktown Bro. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2021
angelfallz:
Federico Chiesa is a demon. I only watch Juventus match highlights, but even from the highlights you can tell that guy can ball. He proved it with his performances for Italy at this Euros.

walahi
He is something else

His father too was a top player

7 Likes

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 9:58am On Jul 12, 2021
angelfallz:

That guy is a BEAST....

Dude is one of the reasons the Minister of Tap-ins and Penalty Duties gets to score.

3 Likes

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Majestybaba92(m): 9:59am On Jul 12, 2021
Which one is 2020?
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 9:59am On Jul 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Chiesa is playing for Juventus, one of the biggest club in Europe....

He and some other players are the one's responsible for feeding the Minister of Tap-ins and Penalty Duties.

Do you know how old Ronaldo is?
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by abc115: 9:59am On Jul 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Bro, Penalty is a game of luck, but if there's anyone with bad luck in that team, it should be Harry Kane...

He always try to put in his best at any tournament but gets unlucky in every finals.

And painful thing is that the English FA gave him the captains armband when he clearly lacks the leadership qualities.

Don't know why an inspirational Jordan Henderson was stripped off the captaincy, maybe because of injuries.... But I would have preferred they give it to someone like John Stones or Raheem Sterling who knows how it feels to lift a trophy.
You are both saying the same thing
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Realtalk20: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
If only your comprehension ability is a little bit higher than your outrageous libido, you would have clearly understand that the players I mentioned caught my attention irrespective of the additional one's you are trying to include.

It is my list not yours.

Do have a lovely day in fucktown Bro. smiley

Clearly you are battling low cognitive ability and probably low critical thinking ability

My condolences

2 Likes

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by DannyG8(m): 10:02am On Jul 12, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
So happy for the Italians, england should try again in the next 70 years. For now let them keep colonizing Africa up and down
lolz that what the know how to do best colonizing and enslaving Africa
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Kinzo0917(m): 10:02am On Jul 12, 2021
paulolee:

nice list bro...u really followed d competition
no vex o but i think pedri n chiesa suppose top dt list....big club must sign dt chiesa...
. Is Juventus not a big club? Last time I checked, Chiesa plays for juve

1 Like

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 10:06am On Jul 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
That guy is a BEAST....

Dude is one of the reasons the Minister of Tap-ins and Penalty Duties gets to score.

Na Brazil give you mouth.
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Britain4(m): 10:06am On Jul 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:

1. Kasper Schiemichel
2. Cesar Azpilecueta
3. Spinnazola
4. Chiellini
5. Locatelli
6. Chiesa
7. Thorgan Hazard
8. Darmsgard
9. Patrick Schick
10. Pedri
11. Mephis Depay.
12. Declan Rice.
13. Kasper Dolberg.
14. Vestergard
1. Rinaldo
Stop this hating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Neymar Dresses As Joker For Halloween (Photos) / Mayweather Spends Over $3million On A New Bugatti Convertible Ahead Of His Fight / Egyptian Judoka Loses To Israeli, Refuses To Shake Hands (photo/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.