Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) (43109 Views)

Chelsea Players Celebrate UEFA Super Cup Win In Dressing Room (Photos) / Italy vs England: Euro 2020 Final (3 - 2) On Penalties On 11th July 2021 / Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by dallyemmy: 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
BALL CONTROL?
emmabest2000:
Describe thie picture below with two words

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by BOONDOCKS: 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Chiesa is playing for Juventus, one of the biggest club in Europe....

He and some other players are the one's responsible for feeding the Minister of Tap-ins and Penalty Duties.

E belike say u never chop today!! Minister of Tap-Ins abi?? Same penalty that England Bungled!
All these yeye Messi fans go de talk anyhow!!!

1 Like

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
emmabest2000:
Describe thie picture below with two words

If you move, I move you cheesy
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by PAWG(m): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
Who’s the nude mannequin? shocked
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
You will be in a mechanic workshop talking as if you have a UEFA coaching license...

A daft fellow like you who absolutely know nothing about coaching will always be the first to open it's mouth wide to say rubbish...

Do have a lovely day in fucktown.
You learnt a few white lines dosent make you smart.
You aren't a coach either... For all we may not know you could be one of them parrots at a viewing centre.

You have no points, then now resorted to insulting your father.... But na am above your league.

Adieos

1 Like

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
TUANKU:

Too early for this kind mumu talk na.

Abi ooooo
some people just stupid
May b na Man U n Arsenal put dem for field

1 Like

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by MrGerald(m): 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
paulolee:

nice list bro...u really followed d competition
no vex o but i think pedri n chiesa suppose top dt list....big epl club must sign dt chiesa....he gat d physically n strength for EPL..
Someone that's playing in big club already, which big club in Epl? Looking for someone to diminish his potential

2 Likes

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Well deserved. Man u and Arsenal players brought bad luck from their clubs to the national team

Receive sense
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by yinkkus: 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
walahi He is something else
His father too was a top player
Enrico Chiesa.

1 Like

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Naajjii: 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Players that really caught my attention with their blistering performance are;

1. Kasper Schiemichel
2. Cesar Azpilecueta
3. Spinnazola
4. Chiellini
5. Locatelli
6. Chiesa
7. Thorgan Hazard
8. Darmsgard
9. Patrick Schick
10. Pedri
11. Mephis Depay.
12. Declan Rice.
13. Kasper Dolberg.
14. Vestergard

Alexandra Isak

1 Like

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Lordhades21(m): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
Arsenal players, doom follows them. Useless club, useless fans, useless everything.

1 Like

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by paulolee(m): 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Fuckthamods:

If they don't give Messi that balon dor let's see what you delusional fans would do about it..
we wont do anything ooo...if messi can win it in a season dt vvd won d UCL, it simply means its a walk over for him..

1 Like

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by paulolee(m): 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
yinkkus:

If you hate Jorginho, just say it. "overhype" Jorginho just because he is not a goalscorer, a man in the heart of the midfield, always part of the few men standing for the italians through out the tournament (no sub).
He deserves to be nominated for the, ballon'dor (several persons mentioned him), after UCL, EURO 2020, perharps UEFA SUPER CUP, CLUB WORLD CUP then let's see.
for the fact that Messi merits it doesn't bar other players from being mentioned.
then on the day of voting you can vote for a player of your choice.
Jorginho deserves mentioning.
deserves mentioning because he won UCL n euros abi?? varane won same n u didnt mention him..
all Players deserves to be mentioned...bt i dnt see Jorginho even get nominated in dt top 3 bt I dnt av any problem in him winning it..
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Nednelz(m): 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
Please anybody with 6digit machine chat me up for deal 09022504088.. serious persons please.
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
mysportdab:
Italy players celebrated winning the Euro 2020 final in the dressing room after the crucial penalty shooutout.

Italy defeated England on penalties in the Euro 2020 final after extra time.

The Italians were shocked by Luke Shaw's second minute Goal For England but levelled in the second half and later won on penalties.

Arsenal Star Bukayo Saka missed the crucial penalty for England and Italy are now Champions.

Italy Goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma is also named the Player Of The Tournament.

After the penalties, Italy celebrated their historic Euro 2020 victory in the dressing room.

Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKStN2amLHw
am happy for Italy. England na yeye country
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by yinkkus: 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
paulolee:

deserves mentioning because he won UCL n euros abi?? varane won same n u didnt mention him..
all Players deserves to be mentioned...bt i dnt see Jorginho even get nominated in dt top 3 bt I dnt av any problem in him winning it..

firstly, just to correct you on the point you made, Varane did not win same. or are u talking world cup? and the award that year was won by Modric his team mate at real madrid and the best player/runner up at the world cup, (beating Ronaldo) because of his impact for the country and his club, so the award still went rightly and was varane not nominated in that year? this is not a world cup year. ucl and euro are the greatest club and country competitions in europe you can belittle them. Jorginho not just because he won he was impactful in both. (no thanks to kante early knockout)
just mention ur top 3 messi, and who may be lewandoski and ronaldo.
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
tonididdy:

You learnt a few white lines dosent make you smart.
You aren't a coach either... For all we may not know you could be one of them parrots at a viewing centre.

You have no points, then now resorted to insulting your father.... But na am above your league.

Adieos
Good to know that I have taught you some lessons.... Daft fellow.

1 Like

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by jokaka89: 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
VERY NICE LIST IT SHOWS YOU FOLLOWED THE MATCHES BUMPER TO BUMPER.
BUT I THINK CHIESA AND GIANLUIGI DONARUMA SHOULD TOP THE LIST.
THEN MARCO VERATTI
PlayMaker14:

1. Kasper Schiemichel
2. Cesar Azpilecueta
3. Spinnazola
4. Chiellini
5. Locatelli
6. Chiesa
7. Thorgan Hazard
8. Darmsgard
9. Patrick Schick
10. Pedri
11. Mephis Depay.
12. Declan Rice.
13. Kasper Dolberg.
14. Vestergard

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Fuckthamods: 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
paulolee:

we wont do anything ooo...if messi can win it in a season dt vvd won d UCL, it simply means its a walk over for him..
Because he's the only footballer on earth.. He won't win it again no matter his achievements
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
jokaka89:
VERY NICE LIST IT SHOWS YOU FOLLOWED THE MATCHES BUMPER TO BUMPER.
BUT I THINK CHIESA AND GIANLUIGI DONARUMA SHOULD TOP THE LIST.
THEN MARCO VERATTI
Well, you're right bro, but I didn't number them based on performance..... Just normal numbering.

I feel Yann Sommer and Kasper Schiemichel were better shot stoppers in the tournament.

Donnaruma is a good goalie, but he wasn't tested much cos of his rocky defense.

For Verrati, he had a decent performance, but I will pick Declan Rice and Holdjberg

1 Like

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
IVORY2009:

English master, that was the reason you guys lost the match yesterday, oversabi house wife grin
grin grin grin

Nah! I didn't support England yesterday, I supported Italy.
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by paulolee(m): 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Because he's the only footballer on earth.. He won't win it again no matter his achievements
not only footballer on earth but d best footballer on planet earth

1 Like

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Asazwalingwa:

Small Boy
Mr. Charge and bail I don't have your godamn time now
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
DannyG8:
lolz that what the know how to do best colonizing and enslaving Africa
I celebrate Italians yesterday, england are only good in colonizing, before they will smell finals again
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Fuckthamods: 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
paulolee:

not only footballer on earth but d best footballer on planet earth
He has won enough.. He won't win it again
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by DannyG8(m): 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

I celebrate Italians yesterday, england are only good in colonizing, before they will smell finals again
very deceitful country
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Omofloflo: 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:

1. Kasper Schiemichel
2. Cesar Azpilecueta
3. Spinnazola
4. Chiellini
5. Locatelli
6. Chiesa
7. Thorgan Hazard
8. Darmsgard
9. Patrick Schick
10. Pedri
11. Mephis Depay.
12. Declan Rice.
13. Kasper Dolberg.
14. Vestergard

Sarabia

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by ShedrachU(m): 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
England deserve to lose. Dey don too cheat. Played most of their games at Wembley.

Three black players lost their penalty kicks.

Full blown racism grin
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by MrFly(m): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:

1. Kasper Schiemichel
2. Cesar Azpilecueta
3. Spinnazola
4. Chiellini
5. Locatelli
6. Chiesa
7. Thorgan Hazard
8. Darmsgard
9. Patrick Schick
10. Pedri
11. Mephis Depay.
12. Declan Rice.
13. Kasper Dolberg.
14. Vestergard

where's Bonnuchi and Donnarumma
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Ezelect: 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
[quote author=BuyAndSellStuff post=103626552]

I'm not a football analyst, I am just a fan but I don't go about capping nonsense when women are discussing make up or hairdo cuz I know nothing about it.

Talk about what you know and keep mute on things you don't and the world will be a better place.

U must be a bitter slowpoke in real life
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Upjis: 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Well deserved. Man u and Arsenal players brought bad luck from their clubs to the national team

A black and his thinking

Please explain how they brought bad luck to the clubs and nation ?

Messi lost the copa america four times
Does it me he brought bad luck to his club and country
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by lugo99(m): 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Jonathan39:
What of Olmo of Spain?
.. where's ur Penaldo.. and one GOAT won his continental cup and won MVP, Golden boot..

Balon'dor 7 in d making...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo / Mayweather Spends Over $3million On A New Bugatti Convertible Ahead Of His Fight / Neymar Dresses As Joker For Halloween (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.