Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) (43087 Views)

Chelsea Players Celebrate UEFA Super Cup Win In Dressing Room (Photos) / Italy vs England: Euro 2020 Final (3 - 2) On Penalties On 11th July 2021 / Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Shegzy8(m): 10:08am On Jul 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Bro, Penalty is a game of luck, but if there's anyone with bad luck in that team, it should be Harry Kane...

He always try to put in his best at any tournament but gets unlucky in every finals.

And painful thing is that the English FA gave him the captains armband when he clearly lacks the leadership qualities.

Don't know why an inspirational Jordan Henderson was stripped off the captaincy, maybe because of injuries.... But I would have preferred they give it to someone like John Stones or Raheem Sterling who knows how it feels to lift a trophy.

You were making sense till you mentioned "John stones" or "Raheem Sterling"
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Ibiam6: 10:09am On Jul 12, 2021
paulolee:

nice list bro...u really followed d competition
no vex o but i think pedri n chiesa suppose top dt list....big club must sign dt chiesa...
chiesa is Juventus player... pls

1 Like

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 10:12am On Jul 12, 2021
obonujoker:

Do you know how old Ronaldo is?
Did I mention your gods name in my comment?

Why your conscience dey flog you like dis? grin

3 Likes

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by paulolee(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. Is Juventus not a big club? Last time I checked, Chiesa plays for juve
I mean bigger EPL teams
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2021
IVORY2009:

And where do you think you are going? Little mouse grin
He said two words and you're writing an epistle.

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by iamkheedah(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2021
Meanwhile, them don come pick Rashford oh
���

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2021
Saka cried sha, it reminds me of my secondary days when i lost a penalty too, i cried till everyone left me on the pitch.
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Did I mention your gods name in my comment?

Why your conscience dey flog you like dis? grin

Answer my question... And can you compare what Ronaldo played at Chiesa age to what Chiesa is playing now?
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 10:16am On Jul 12, 2021
Congratulations to Italy a victory well deserved..Is not coming home but coming to Rome grin grin
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by muykem: 10:16am On Jul 12, 2021
What surprised me the most is that Sanchos and Rushford brought to the game because of penalty and both lost it.

1 Like

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by elobrave17: 10:17am On Jul 12, 2021
Lorenzo Insigne na the man of this tournament, from start to finish.

1 Like

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 10:17am On Jul 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Thank Heavens the Azzuri's did a perfect “Italian Job” at the English own backyard.

Had it been the Three Lions went on to win this tournament, their media team in it's egoistic fashion would have gone crazy and littering both the social, print and electronic media on how the English team is the best thing after Jollof Rice, and how they would conquer Jupiter, Uranus, Mars and Mercury without dropping a point.

If you were very observant during the game, you would notice that the commentators were stylishly rooting for the English team from the first minute of the game down to the shootouts.

Gareth Southgate tried his best and without any doubt, he will receive some heavy backlash from the media.

It was never coming Home.
I have nothing more to say because you've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 10:19am On Jul 12, 2021
obonujoker:

Answer my question... And can you compare what Ronaldo played at Chiesa age to what Chiesa is playing now?
I am not under any obligation to answer your irrelevant question bro.

wink

2 Likes

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Mrjonah(m): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Players that really caught my attention with their blistering performance are;

1. Kasper Schiemichel
2. Cesar Azpilecueta
3. Spinnazola
4. Chiellini
5. Locatelli
6. Chiesa
7. Thorgan Hazard
8. Darmsgard
9. Patrick Schick
10. Pedri
11. Mephis Depay.
12. Declan Rice.
13. Kasper Dolberg.
14. Vestergard

What of CR7 undecided
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 10:21am On Jul 12, 2021
Mrjonah:

What of CR7 undecided
You can come up with your own list bro... wink

1 Like

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by octavian(m): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2021
emmabest2000:
Describe thie picture below with two words

WAN BISAKA

1 Like

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 10:23am On Jul 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I am not under any obligation to answer your irrelevant question bro.

wink

Good. Hence, stop trolling GOATnaldo
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 10:24am On Jul 12, 2021
obonujoker:

Good. Hence, stop trolling GOATnaldo
You were the one who mentioned his name here.... Safe to say that you're the one trolling him. grin

2 Likes

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by zeedrous: 10:25am On Jul 12, 2021
where u put Emil forsberg?
PlayMaker14:

1. Kasper Schiemichel
2. Cesar Azpilecueta
3. Spinnazola
4. Chiellini
5. Locatelli
6. Chiesa
7. Thorgan Hazard
8. Darmsgard
9. Patrick Schick
10. Pedri
11. Mephis Depay.
12. Declan Rice.
13. Kasper Dolberg.
14. Vestergard

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by iamdapsyj(m): 10:27am On Jul 12, 2021
emmabest2000:
Describe thie picture below with two words

Senior man!!

1 Like

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Bakin3(m): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2021
The system is called Bio Digester Toilet. It's an improved technology in the treatment and management of human waste and wastewater. This system effectively takes away all challenges that are associated with the conventional form of waste management.

Once you have it in place,

✔you no longer call trucks to come evacuate human waste,

✔it doesn't smell

✔it doesn't attract flies or crokroaches,

✔just a small space is needed for it,

✔it's eco-friendly

✔and doesn't contaminate the groundwater

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Michaelbjune(m): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2021
Messi that lose penalty against chelsea in 2012 ueafa champions leauge, was it not him that collected the balond'or undecided
so why did you say that jorghino will not the ballond'or? simply because he lose penalty hmmmm
remember that jorghino still have two final to play which is ueafa super cup and fifa clup world cup hahahaha e dey pain peopleooo

1 Like

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by RobbStark(m): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:

1. Kasper Schiemichel
2. Cesar Azpilecueta
3. Spinnazola
4. Chiellini
5. Locatelli
6. Chiesa
7. Thorgan Hazard
8. Darmsgard
9. Patrick Schick
10. Pedri
11. Mephis Depay.
12. Declan Rice.
13. Kasper Dolberg.
14. Vestergard

Jorginho name ought to be in this list

Man was a monster in that Italian team

1 Like

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by barinedan(m): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2021
Getting to finals is not for children, both teams played well but the better side carried the day. Congrats to Italy for the win, england should try again next edition
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by ultiabaz36(m): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2021
If not that Rashford, Sancho and Saka are England bandits, you are Italy undecided. Thought I like as you guy won sha cos you probably reduced noise pollution.

1 Like

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by BuyAndSellStuff: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2021
paulolee:

nice list bro...u really followed d competition
no vex o but i think pedri n chiesa suppose top dt list....big epl club must sign dt chiesa....he gat d physically n strength for EPL..

Seems you are a very big fool if you don't know that Chiesa plays for Juve.

All these riffraff bet9ja fans claiming football fans sef.

1 Like

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

Seems you are a very big fool if you don't know that Chiesa plays for Juve.

All these riffraff bet9ja fans claiming football fans sef.
Insulting him only shows how low and bitter you are as a person.

You can correct someone without insulting him/her.

3 Likes

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by BuyAndSellStuff: 10:41am On Jul 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Insulting him only shows how low and bitter you are as a person.

You can correct someone without insulting him/her.

Why would I need to correct someone that doesn't know Chiesa's club?

Na by force to be football fan just to feel among??
Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 10:43am On Jul 12, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

Why would I need to correct someone that doesn't know Chiesa's club?

Na by force to be football fan just to feel among?? Nonsense.
You are still displaying that ugly attributes?

Goodluck with that.

3 Likes

Re: Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) by Cousin9999: 10:46am On Jul 12, 2021
G4y.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marca Claims Messi Could Be Facing A Losing Battle Against Ronaldo / Neymar Dresses As Joker For Halloween (Photos) / Mayweather Spends Over $3million On A New Bugatti Convertible Ahead Of His Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.