Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner (26757 Views)

70 CSOs Reject Lauretta Onochie’s Appointment As INEC Commissioner / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner / Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner by BigBelleControl(m): 8:59am On Jul 12, 2021
Let everyone oppose this woman's appointment from here to China, Bubu won't withdraw her nomination. With this toothless NASS, the road is clear already for her.
Re: Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Maxymilliano(m): 8:59am On Jul 12, 2021
Good, the witch does not deserve any position
Re: Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner by AutoBodyParts(m): 8:59am On Jul 12, 2021
Prof. Na you drop this Fart wey dey kill Nigerians. So shut the F up and dey your dey. We will fight this battle and win.

2 Likes

Re: Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Ppogbae: 9:00am On Jul 12, 2021
Till tommorow, Igbos will continue to pay for their forefathers' action on January 15, 1966.
Re: Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Topzee109: 9:00am On Jul 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner by OgeFather(m): 9:03am On Jul 12, 2021
See who's talking
Re: Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner by nzeobi(m): 9:03am On Jul 12, 2021
CilicMarin:
The same Jega, that under his tenure, Jonathan, appointed, one Ambassador, Lawrence Nwurukwu, a PDP Minister from Ebonyi State as INEC Commissioner, in 2011?

Ask your self if the appointment was discontinued or not and then ask your self if there's really any change as promised to you and your co-zombies.

Anybody that supports lauretta's appointment into INEC is already mad

Re: Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner by uchennamani(m): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2021
saintgp:
Medicine after death.... anyway talk make e no b like say you b no talk.

But then,I feel this issue of her being a party member is relatively immaterial (although it may contradict d constitution).I say so because:
(1) All naija politicians are open to DECAMPING,she is in APC today and by tomorrow if things goes south,she go switch camp even before the election.

(2)INEC officials,Weda PDP OR APC r loyal to the highest bidder and not necessarily the political party.besides Delta State where she comes from is a DO ANYHOW AND SEE ANYHOW STATE.a PDP stronghold for dat matter.so am tempted to ask:
Can she withstand (risking her life n dat of her family members) d likes of TOMPOLO,IBORI,OKOWA and J.MANAGER?not wen she can quietly collect her brown envelope and lock up.
Must you type nonsense all the time?
Re: Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Superboss: 9:05am On Jul 12, 2021
CilicMarin:
The same Jega, that under his tenure, Jonathan, appointed, one Ambassador, Lawrence Nwurukwu, a PDP Minister from Ebonyi State as INEC Commissioner, in 2011?

That Jonathan foolishly did it, shud Buhari be more stupid to follow suit?
Did they come on the mantra of change; to correct the mistakes Jonathan made?
Now, I know that Buhari and Jonathan's supporters are birds of a feather, no difference.

1 Like

Re: Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner by florixi: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2021
Would Jega oppose her if she's a Northerner? Did he oppose Pantami? dont get me wrong, i also oppose her but i don't trust northerners opposing her because if she's a northerner they would've changed the story to "you hate north, you hate muslim, you hate buhari" etc.

Kwanza:

https://punchng.com/jega-opposes-onochie-as-inec-commissioner/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Re: Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:08am On Jul 12, 2021
In a sane country, this controversy generated would have made the PRESIDENCY to withdraw her nomination but alas her deal with late Abba Kyari was struck wen he was alive and they don't know what to do again.

This government will somehow have his way....I cry for democracy in my country!
Re: Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Peteromi(m): 9:10am On Jul 12, 2021
In this country and this life,let everybody face his own life, start planning your life wisely, be determined, believe in your self and God, manage your life and plans wisely, it's not a day or month job to make it, understand what life is generally,be calm and think patiently,do good
Re: Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner by faithfull18(f): 9:12am On Jul 12, 2021
AdeOri99:
Ok.
Any computer engr. Here?

Is it possible to repare a faulty pc charging IC or do i really need to change the motherboard?

if that's the case, can i get a replacement motherboard for a toshiba tecra s11?, thanks.
It's very rare to get someone who can replace an IC. Most will advice you go for a new motherboard. You can chat me up, I can help you with a trusted engineer's number to reach.
Re: Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner by faithfull18(f): 9:12am On Jul 12, 2021
AdeOri99:
Ok.
Any computer engr. Here?

Is it possible to repare a faulty pc charging IC or do i really need to change the motherboard?

if that's the case, can i get a replacement motherboard for a toshiba tecra s11?, thanks.
It's very rare to get someone who can replace an IC. Most will advice you go for a new motherboard. You can chat me up, I can help you with a trusted engineer's number to reach..
Re: Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner by ddeola: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2021
Dem say ear dey pain am, e no go hear una. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner by akdjr(m): 9:16am On Jul 12, 2021
None of the appointees and appointed are free from controversy. Here is what Jega did if not that Jonathan was wise enough to see the intention. "Ahead of the 2015 election, the Jega proposed to allocate more than 21,000 new polling units to the north, while the south will receive about 8,000. It was the southern leaders that push against it having a southern president in the dit of power. Now the present INEC boss has done it. If Lauretta can do the job she should be given the opportunity to serve. My problem with my fellow southerner is that they are always too quick to cast stone on their own compare to the Northerners. Always remember that a house divided against each other can never withstand another United
House.
Re: Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner by TemmyT002(m): 9:17am On Jul 12, 2021
Its so obvious.
People don't want her.
It's a sign.
But the clueless and corruption-ridden government will still keep her.

1 Like

Re: Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner by CilicMarin: 9:21am On Jul 12, 2021
[quote author=nzeobi post=103622912][/quote]

Appointment was never discontinued...He served out his tenure in 2015...What are you saying?
Re: Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Megatravels1: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2021
100% visa Application Guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 080:61:28:26:74 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 080:61:28:26:74
Re: Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Chidywhite: 9:26am On Jul 12, 2021
The more I look at BUHARI,
The more I hate politics.
Re: Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 12, 2021
faithfull18:

It's very rare to get someone who can replace an IC. Most will advice you go for a new motherboard. You can chat me up, I can help you with a trusted engineer's number to reach.
Thanks, i shall do so.
Re: Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Bellotelli: 9:34am On Jul 12, 2021
CilicMarin:

The question still remains is it right or wrong. Let's stop comparing and justifying one wrong with another.
Re: Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:35am On Jul 12, 2021
CilicMarin:

Re: Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Reference(m): 9:35am On Jul 12, 2021
How many times have we said this administration sacrifices institutions on the altar of personal interests. Time and again this government personalises activities of state to such destructive degrees you just wonder what the exact objectives are, institutions that history has repeatedly proved they themselves will need in time of trouble.

I just cannot understand the shortsightedness of those at the helm of affairs. These recurring sad precedents are basically the reasons why Nigeria has stagnated and is now on a reverse slide down the hill of nationhood.
Re: Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner by offiahvictor(m): 9:36am On Jul 12, 2021
saintgp:
Medicine after death.... anyway talk make e no b like say you b no talk.

But then,I feel this issue of her being a party member is relatively immaterial (although it may contradict d constitution).I say so because:
(1) All naija politicians are open to DECAMPING,she is in APC today and by tomorrow if things goes south,she go switch camp even before the election.

(2)INEC officials,Weda PDP OR APC r loyal to the highest bidder and not necessarily the political party.besides Delta State where she comes from is a DO ANYHOW AND SEE ANYHOW STATE.a PDP stronghold for dat matter.so am tempted to ask:
Can she withstand (risking her life n dat of her family members) d likes of TOMPOLO,IBORI,OKOWA and J.MANAGER?not wen she can quietly collect her brown envelope and lock up.
Same people
Re: Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner by offiahvictor(m): 9:37am On Jul 12, 2021
Asgard73:
Onochie Lauretta is a big fool.. you sold your people for silver to gain your masters trust.. idiot..
So if the trust you.. you will sell them for a grain of rice..

You think North is foolish.

Very foolish cougar.
you will do worst if in her shoes
Re: Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Asgard73: 9:38am On Jul 12, 2021
offiahvictor:
you will do worst if in her shoes

I’m not yoruba

1 Like

Re: Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Yusales14: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2021
Interesting
Re: Jega Opposes Onochie As INEC Commissioner by Danzakidakura(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2021
CilicMarin:

this is the lowest form of life existence, they can go to any lent to support evil as long it favours their myopic religion of piss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bags Branded With Labor Party Logo Are For Sharing Soap Not Rice / Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 / APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.