Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) (54366 Views)

28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) / 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) / Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2021
Hope she would be found Hale and hearty
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by newdawnlive: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2021
she will be back after the courses is completed
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Officialgarri: 11:17am On Jul 12, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
I can't waste my prayers on sth that doesn't make sense. They should ask bandits, alfas, emir or her male friends around them, she's collecting enough preeq.

Next topic abeg....
Igbos online are different from Igbos offline. Igbos online are a misrepresentation of the real igbos.
I'm certain You will be lynched if you spew this so much hatred on the streets

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Adewale1603(m): 11:17am On Jul 12, 2021
may she be found alive
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by tonididdy(m): 11:20am On Jul 12, 2021
Check alhajis house or bandits camp.
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2021
Arrest her boyfriend!
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Awaja(m): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2021
Girls and Dickson are pals, she'll definitely come home after servicing her kpekus
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by RPG2020(m): 11:22am On Jul 12, 2021
Check ✔️✅ her pastor house �️�
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by cybriz82(m): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2021
Na wa oooo this one wey everybody just dey miss everyday...also heard Dat a frnd of mine whz name is Mike aka Mikey is missing also in lagos..they found d car he was driving with his phone inside duh.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by cybriz82(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:
Arrest her boyfriend!

So they shud come and arrest u if ur future girlfrnd is missing right..cus I believe u dnt have any girlfrnd..

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by DissTroy(m): 11:27am On Jul 12, 2021
Dollyak:
Look at the comments from the beasts above trivialising what might potentially (statistically speaking) be a kidnap case. Nigeria has a long way to go and most are not different from the herdsmen you all look down on.

Yes, the comments are a tad insensitive. But isn't it also odd that when these missing girls are found, their never reveals the circumstances under which they were found which gave rise to man assumptions, including the girls cooling off in places which do not depict the families as raising them the morally upright way?
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Moz22: 11:27am On Jul 12, 2021
prodigyy:
She's in a dick world.

When she's done, she will resurface grin grin
you can't be so sure
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by ignis: 11:28am On Jul 12, 2021
xpressionx:
May she be found alive.

Amen
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Wernerblue: 11:28am On Jul 12, 2021
prodigyy:
She's in a dick world.

When she's done, she will resurface grin grin
I hate reading comments from retards

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Grandkay21(m): 11:30am On Jul 12, 2021
And you post her makeup picture, how dey wan locate this one, because this is not her original look

Wise up

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by uunwanaobong3: 11:34am On Jul 12, 2021
I ASSUME THAT SHE IS ALREADY IN THE POT.

NIGERIA IS THE WORST PLACE TO BE A WOMAN. SHAME TO ALL OUR FAIL NGOS AND GOVERNMENT WHO SUPPOSE TO BE PROTECTING OUR WOMEN.

I PRAY SHE WILL BE FOUND ALIVE.

ELSE, RIP JUST INCASE
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
She'll come back home when she's through with the...
she's too young for that
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by jerrysayo(m): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2021
Kindly share her pictures without makeup

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by meobizy(f): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2021
She looks like 1,001 Hausa girls. Finding her will prove arduous.
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by emmnprince(m): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
I can't waste my prayers on sth that doesn't make sense. They should ask bandits, alfas, emir or her male friends around them, she's collecting enough preeq.

Next topic abeg....

For your mind you've said something sensible abi? You should have just not wasted your time and small strength left in you to type this!

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by ArewaNightmare: 11:40am On Jul 12, 2021
Xiaomi1:
she's too young for that

12 yrs old female child is Ripe in the North that's why HISBAH is banning mannequins bcuz they're perverts and easily gets turned on by mere statues and can't hold themselves grin grin

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Tolani1122(m): 11:41am On Jul 12, 2021
She is in her boy Friend house receivings dickmatology
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by VlamesIffect(f): 11:42am On Jul 12, 2021
No single dey dem dey look for man

Na only woman dey miss?

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by emmnprince(m): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2021
Goldenheart:
lipsrsealed some horrible comments

Don't mind them!
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by extol1(m): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2021
okadoo:
I hope she has not been used by yahoo plus boys
but the north does not engage in yahoo yahoo according to media
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by errigdee: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2021
Nawaooo abi she don dey collect
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by ArewaNightmare: 11:48am On Jul 12, 2021
extol1:

but the north does not engage in yahoo yahoo according to media

Don't be deceived by the Media , North is the epicentre of YAHOO YAHOOISM
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 12, 2021
cybriz82:

So they shud come and arrest u if ur future girlfrnd is missing right..cus I believe u dnt have any girlfrnd..

If you want me to hook you up just say so undecided.

Make you no go finish all the bar soap for house
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by kingsceedon(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2021
Black Ebony, you shall return in peace in the Mighty Name Of Jesus, Amen

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by GoldenJAT(m): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2021
Dollyak:
Look at the comments from the beasts above trivialising what might potentially (statistically speaking) be a kidnap case. Nigeria has a long way to go and most are not different from the herdsmen you all look down on.
It's disheartening going through some comments here! Some people are no different from animals!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper / Customs Intercept Dubai-bound Passenger With 2,886 ATM Cards At Lagos Airport / Woman Attacked By The "7-Year-Old Boy" Tells What Really Happened (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.